Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Need Info on H&A Imports in WA.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 06:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Info on H&A Imports in WA.

I ordered a jumper harness from H&A Imports a month ago and still have not receive the harness yet. Four phone calls/voice messages to the contact (I'll hold off the name and the phone number for now) without a single reply. Can someone pm me and direct me to H&A Imports website or bussiness address so I can contact them via writing? i belive H&A Iports is located in Spanaway, wa 98387.
Thank you for your help.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Need Info on H&A Imports in WA.

If you dont know their website, or where they are located how did you find out about them to order the harness?? I couldn't find anything on google.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by decko
If you dont know their website, or where they are located how did you find out about them to order the harness?? I couldn't find anything on google.
I know someone that know someone whom has ordered from them. Beside, I picked them out of their "craigslist > washington" ad. I called and talked to the guy. He sounded very nice. So, I placed the order and sent him the money. I know the best way is to shop local or go through a reputable shop. However, I do belive in giving some small guy/gal/shop a chance to earn their way through.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Nevermind, I found it. If needed, I'll update the outcome.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah I'd like to know how it turns out
Old 04-20-2010, 12:59 PM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just went to his shop and got my ECU done. No issues on my end. His ECU is running my car like a champ.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

don't trust craigslist

Last edited by 95 Integra gsr; 01-15-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the dude from h and a is sketchy, ive had real good luck with jumper harnesses off ebay most come with lifetime warranty. if you want obd0-obd1 go thru nigaphan hes in seattle and super legit
Old 04-21-2010, 08:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by decko
Yeah I'd like to know how it turns out
Originally Posted by Eran
I just went to his shop and got my ECU done. No issues on my end. His ECU is running my car like a champ.
I don't think he is a scammer as he sounded very nice and honest. The funny thing is right after I wired the money, I never heard from him again. five voive messages and one email without a single reply. Here is the e-mail I sent him:

Hi Brian,

This is Chris. I ordered a custom jumper harness from you a month ago and have not receive it. Let me jog your memory. I called you from (My phone) on the Friday and wired the money to you on Sat. My car was in the shop waiting for this harness because the one I ordered from someone else was made wrong (OBD0 to OBD2b and I needed OBD0 to OBD2a). I talked to you again on Sat. You said since it is a custom made, you have to charge me $85 instead of the usual $65. The order is for a jumper that is going from a '89 CRX (OBD0) to '97 USDM ITR (OBD2a) not 2b.

I called and left you four messages and did not hear back from you. I waited and waited and my car was kicked out of the shop and I have to spent the money to tolled it home. Now, please send me the jumper harness and please be sure that it is for a '89 CRX(OBD0) with a '97 USDM ITR(OBD2a) swap. Please make sure that it is for USDM OBD2a and NOT JDM and NOT OBD2b.

Please call me or reply back and let me know when I will have my jumper harness.

Thanks,
Chris

Well, I'm very curious to why I don't even received a single reply. It is very unlikely for him to scam me just for $85 bucks. So, if you or someone locally to him please stop by his shop and talk to him for me, that would be greatly appreciated. Please print out this H-T post and show it to him. THANKS
Old 04-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 04-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm not here to bash but I havn't heard good things about him. Theres always posts on craigslist sayin how H&A scammed somone. Now I don't know if thats true. From my experiance with him I can see that.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If you can help, please chim in. Thanks
Old 04-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ive been to his place and got a his harness and ecu. works fine as of today. i know his appearance and cl add might seem sketchy but he seemed nice so i cant put his info out like that. if theres anything you need to know pm me. also where are you located?
Old 04-29-2010, 03:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i saw his ad on craigslist, told him what i needed, and it was ready the next day. craftsmanship seems good, havent used the harness yet. this was a few weeks ago.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

UPDATE:
He got in touch with me yesterday. Everything is working out for the good. I'll have my harness this Friday Every bussiness has it's up and down. One of the main key in doing bussiness is customer service. Having a good customer service will build customer loyalty. It seem like H&A Imports is coming through with their.

Thanks all for your support.
"RedEG2" I really owe it to you
Old 01-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this guy ripped me off 450 bucks for a engine... its been a month and he never shipped and started not to answer my calls or texts.. so im suing him... so dont trust him if your not local... does any1 know his shop address by chance
Old 01-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by highjdmpower
this guy ripped me off 450 bucks for a engine... its been a month and he never shipped and started not to answer my calls or texts.. so im suing him... so dont trust him if your not local... does any1 know his shop address by chance
this guy is a joke. he own no business lic, best you can do is small claim...
Old 01-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Is this the "shop" ran out of a garage in spanaway with a bunch of high school dbags always hanging around? If it is i wouldnt let them latch my seatbelt, bunch of tweekers..
Old 01-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey i met up with him he programmed my ecu and set the two step, vtec, redline, all that and it works great.. yeah he works out of his house but that doesnt mean he is a tweaker... it means he has no overhead and can charge less than "shops" that will do anything to squeeze a dime out of you. anyways "highjdmpower" why dont you prove your allegation.. i have a suspicion that you are affiliated with a shop around the tacoma area and are just trying to bash on him.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jam3z
hey i met up with him he programmed my ecu and set the two step, vtec, redline, all that and it works great.. yeah he works out of his house but that doesnt mean he is a tweaker... it means he has no overhead and can charge less than "shops" that will do anything to squeeze a dime out of you. anyways "highjdmpower" why dont you prove your allegation.. i have a suspicion that you are affiliated with a shop around the tacoma area and are just trying to bash on him.
You are wrong about Brian. Til today, hes till have not send me the harness which I paid for. Here is the last pm he sent me:

************************************************** ************************************************** *************
H&AIMPORTS
Honda-Tech Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Criss i just got a txt about this thread . i am so sorry now i owe you a harness and if i can do anything else i would be more then willing if you still want the harness txt me my phone broke yesterday but thats not the reason for not producing it . its a long story and i was more embaresed. so what year is the car its going in and what ecu are you using so i dont mess up and i can get it out the door buy friday. im so sorry
************************************************** ************************************************** ******************
Old 01-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by jam3z
They are in a residential neighborhood and are nice enough to rev thier engines to redline at all times of the day, fly up and down the street at high speeds, have 30 cars in the driveway and on the street. Yeah, great people.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ya I may be outta my residential shop for the time been but i do dam good and if i have alot of cars then i must be busy and i will be relocating into a fully custom shop before the summer. I always do my best i can and no ones perfect and i can pull up probably 5 posts on all local shops that some ones bashing them . high school kids hmmm last i new me and my employee graduated quit awhile ago. plus im not the only tuner that works outta a res. shop or has. Thanks to all my great customers:baseba ll:
Old 01-08-2011, 05:37 AM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

let's not turn this into a bash fast. if anyone has a problem, the OP is here, so take it up in a professional manner. no childish remarks, no idiocy - just get to the point.

thanks.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

me and my friend have been to brians place, seems like a nice enough guy. good price for good work. only cons i have to say are that his place is kinda small and he seems to have alot of customers for just 1 guy.
other than that if you can get in his schedule i would recomend him.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ive went to h&a and was satisfied , great customer service

Quick Reply: Need Info on H&A Imports in WA.