Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Euro Bull s#&%

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Euro Bull s#&%

Where are all the honda meets damnit. Im sick if hearing my buddy talk about these sick Euro drives up in Washington that he goes on every other weekend. Where is the passion????? Why dont we have jam packed summers full of drives and meets?

Last edited by OnlyHonda's4me; 08-17-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Euro Bull s#&%

lacey wall mart every sunday@ 8pm! 30 plus cars always....
Old 08-23-2012, 11:22 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

because honda guys prefer hardparking?

seriously, i'd love to get a good cruise going. take a trip over to the peninsula, or along the sweet road up to mt st helens.. something!!
Old 08-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ef_newb
because honda guys prefer hardparking?

seriously, i'd love to get a good cruise going. take a trip over to the peninsula, or along the sweet road up to mt st helens.. something!!
Hardparking?

But yeah i totally agree with you. I mean for instance my buddy is going on \that damn baker drive today. ANd ive seen edits.. They are sick as ****. I just dont get it, the honda scene could be so much more fun if we did **** like that.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:34 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

because we poor

euro people can afford to pay for parts that cost double what we pay for.
im sure theres some **** goin on too with euro but in general those cars are owned by people with more income. not counting serious enthusiasts in either world( they usually stay quiet untill you see them on the track)

honda meets are full of egos and thiefs that are looking at your car not because its nice but because they want to jack your ****...

last honda tech meet i been to was about 5 years ago and week after i heard about 20-30 cars got jacked that attended that meet

thats the reason i dont go to honda meets personally
Old 08-25-2012, 10:14 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

which is why i'd rather go on a cruise than hardpark at a known location where random thieves can come scouting.

i'll take a look at my schedule and figure out when i can get a saturday or sunday off to arrange a sweet trip. when i come up with an idea, i'll post it up here. if people wanna go, then awesome.

@OnlyHonda's4me .. hardparking is when you fix up your car and don't actually use it. you build it to look pretty sitting in a parking lot somewhere (ie, a typical honda meet)
Old 08-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Everything both of you guys just said is soooo true. And i would honestly be down for a drive over a meet anyday. Im always on here so keep **** posted about a drive. I have some ideas as well.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:21 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Getting an ef cruise together, but other Hondas are welcome to come along. Link to facebook event is in the topic I started.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i think levenworth is a good idea for a cruise as well. i have been wanting to go there for a while. We need a meeting point though. Where are you coming from?
Old 08-27-2012, 08:47 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I'm coming from Everett area.. could always do a premeet at the 128th park and ride to get everyone together.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Isn't there a dicks burgers around there? That would be a sick place to meet at before the drive.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

dicks is a decent bit farther south.. there are some guys coming up from the portland area, so you could try setting up a premeet with them there i guess. post up on the event page
Old 08-28-2012, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

This is what makes it hard. Groups organize cruises but try and restrict it to their make and model similar to ef cruise though he did mention anyone can attend but that wasn't how it initially started. If you want people to come out. Just pick a date and time. A place to cruise and a meeting point and people will show. Just open it to everyone rather then single cars out. I don't really understand the whole euro's having money for expensive parts. Doesn't have much to do with cruising. Their parts are expensive because their cars are not because they can afford it lol. If you guys make it happen. Post it up!

Cruise would be dope!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by tsxpert
This is what makes it hard. Groups organize cruises but try and restrict it to their make and model similar to ef cruise though he did mention anyone can attend but that wasn't how it initially started. If you want people to come out. Just pick a date and time. A place to cruise and a meeting point and people will show. Just open it to everyone rather then single cars out. I don't really understand the whole euro's having money for expensive parts. Doesn't have much to do with cruising. Their parts are expensive because their cars are not because they can afford it lol. If you guys make it happen. Post it up!

Cruise would be dope!
I agree, i was gonna say something about the the post initially being focused on ef's. It will push away a large crowed that would be interested because of their make.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

"ef newb" If you are down, now that you have the word out to your ef guys, re post the event to expand to a larger croud of honda drivers so we can make this awesome. I want to post this, but how do i get to the event page? We need to set a date, I noticed on your facebook event that your planning on doing it friday? That will limit the amount of people that can go because of work hours. Would saturday maybe be a better day? Also, Levenworth is a mob, so we will have to leave really early. So 9 am would be a good time for a premeet. And wherever works for a premeet for you will work for me. Rather then having different premeets for this drive, everyone should meet at one spot that will be attending, it will hype the crew up cuz there will be more cars in one area. So figure out a good premeet spot and let me know, ill be down. Also how do i post an event on here. Just post in northwest like i did on this post or what? Let me know what you think about my ideas.

Austin
Old 08-29-2012, 12:35 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

started out as ef only idea on the pnw ef facebook page, then we thought we might get a few more heads if we opened it up a bit. maybe i'll do this one as an open call kinda thing and then us ef guys/gals can get together on this trip and plan another for just us.

as for a gathering point, i would think somewhere downtown everett would be the best place as that's where hwy 2 starts. i'll take a quick look around tomorrow, but there's a lowes right near there that should work well.

i'll edit the event tomorrow with a solid time/place to start, as well as a description of the route. i'll double check the date as well, but it should be set for sept 29th, which is a saturday.

in the meantime, spread this page around on any other forums you might be a part of.

http://www.facebook.com/events/145455055595928/
Old 08-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Okay that all sounds perfect. Once you have premeet place that you decide on forsure, i will start spreading the word. When i post it up i want all the info in there. So there isnt any questions