Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

attmpted theft in bremerton.. red da..

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attmpted theft in bremerton.. red da..

Well, was walking to get some gloves outta my da and noticed that my doors were unlocked and that the contents of my glovebox was strung out all over my psnger seat. Also that some of my tools out of my craftsman tool box in the back seat were on my front seats as well... so I got in the car and wouldn't ya know it, some ***got punched my ignition.. but luckily my motor is currently torn apart so my car wasn't going anywhere..

Anyways, it seems odd to me that my da of all cars was broken into... cause right infront of it is my db7, lowered on wheels, with hid's, rsx seats, type r lip ect wasn't touched... nothing was stolen out of my da, not one tool, not the radio, or shift ****... the car does have a swapped motor but to look at it, its a stock bodied, lowered da integra... nothing special, all stock interior minus a shortshift and ****... and its still outta state plates...

My theory.... had a couple people come to my houjse and drop off some parts.. I got a gauge cluster for my dc (which turned out to be broken) from them... the girl seemed particularly interested in my da... "that's a really clean da" was her comment... unknowing that my friend there didn't really really know these people (he hd loaned them a jack) I let loose a few small details about the car... well wouldn't ya know it, 2 days later there I an attempted theft of the car.. and since my $300.00 tool box in the back seat remained in my car, and even my cd player was intact I can only assume that someone was trying to steal my car for he motor... and that said, only 5 people know what's in my car, and where its parked... 3 of those 5 are family.. so I have found out this girls and her boyfriends name and phone numbers ( they also have fs ads on craigslist for wheels ect) and turned all that info in to the local police... I have been notified that if it comes back that they have prior history or association with car theft, that I will be told (made the report last night).. so if I am told then I will go ahead and post links to they're fs ads, and some personal info as so people know that these people are shady, and to not EVER have them know where yu live, as you might end up minus a vehicle.. so for now this is just a heads up, but I will keep everyone posted as to what events lay ahead.

Thanks for reading
Old 02-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: attmpted theft in bremerton.. red da..

same ***** been going on over here in Gig Harbor...few poeple have been going out and breaking into cars left and right...even tried to get mine. and one of those f*uckers has the same car as me. so far they have only caught one of the poeple. be on the lookout for a black ek civic coupe with green gt3's AND an SI SPOILER (my car is the same as described above minues the spoiler), a black eg hatch with red gt3's and a body kit, shaved hatch, and rear lip. they roll around with a truck as well (unidentified).

from what i hear they hang out in the key peninsula and port orchard, and come over to GH.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I WISH it was completely legal to shoot car thieves on site.. sorry mods.. but it should be.. cause I believe I would prob. do that if i actually caught someone in my car.. I had a 94 civic stolen from me in 2002... had a gsr swap... and in 2002 that wasn't a $2000.00 swap... I f*ckin hate thieves..
Old 02-24-2011, 02:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

**** theives all day.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

well in this past december i stayed the night at my chicks house so i parked my hatch in the driveway and me not knowing it snowed bad that night so i went out in the morning to start my car and there was footprints all around my car as if someone was trying to get in, there were footprints from my drivers door to my hatch and passenger and even in front of my car so someone was trying to get something.........also that same night they broke into the neighbors house!
Old 04-12-2011, 08:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

white gsr.. you on ims?? it's dougEfresh here!