Notices

FS: RSX Comptech springs and koni yellows

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: RSX Comptech springs and koni yellows

I have for sale a set of Comptech Springs for 2002-2004 RSX. They have a little under a 600 miles on them. The original set that I purchased back last May were returned to Comptech in March after I started to experience abnormal sagging in the rear. Comptech examined my old springs and sent back a new set which I promptly put in. The new set are black, and not the earlier grey versions.

The springs drop the car 1.3 inches all around.

I am also selling all four of my koni yellows. Here's a little background information on them.

These konis were purchased with comptech springs about a year ago. In the time, I had several issues with the rear koni's adjustment pins coming out. This happen 3 times, and in fact was the real reason for my abnormal sag in the rear, and not with the springs.

ABout a month ago after the pin slipped out again, I decided to contact koni for warranty relief. After examining my old shocks, they determined I had a defective set and replaced them with new ones. During that process I came across some Tein ss-p for my car at a great price and decided to buy those and sell my current suspension.

The fronts have a little over 8,000 miles on them and were professionly installed. (These are drop in cartridges that need to be put inside the oem shock housing.) I not once had an issue with the fronts....only with the rears. Obviously the rears are brand new, never installed.
The pictures clearly show the great condition on the parts.

I am willing to seperate both, however, it would be easier for me to sell together. The price for the packaged will be $565 shipped or best offer.

For the Comptech springs alone: $160 shipped OBO
For the Koni yellows : $450 shipped firm.

I have tons of good feedback from my previous transactions. Click here to view.

Here are the pictures:

Please PM me with any questions, and spread the word to your RSX buddies .
Old 06-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TGIF bump....will be in socal this weekend so anyone interested email me at cmezoom@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.