Notices

FS 1991 civic wagon 4wd clean title just smogged new motor

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS 1991 civic wagon 4wd clean title just smogged new motor

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2574326566.html

Its finally time for me to part ways with my baby I've been through hell and back keeping this car on the road and in good condition I've invested over 7000$ into this car over the last 2 years just keeping it on the road, in parts it needed and parts it didnt need , and labor.

Must bring own set of wheels or buy a set i have must be 15" or it wont clear the brakes

Year:1991
Model:Civic Wagon 4wd
Title:Clean
Mileage 272,xxx
First off I'd like to point out there is said to be only about 5000 of these classic hondas still on the road in working condition ( My generation with the 4wd ) option
I have been working on this car trying to make it show worthy but with a minumum wage dead end job I've come to terms with the fact its impossible.
Between work and school I simply cannot afford to hit another bump in the road.
I know the ins and outs of this car I have spent countless hours in and under my car.
The mileage is pretty normal for this year car,
It has a brand new used motor from Attarco STILL UNDER WARRENTY
SOHC ZC with a rebuilt head i have put maybe 5,000 miles at most on the new motor.
The transmission is in good shape and the differential is in working condition .
The transmission was replaced a year ago and has had new oil put in within 5,000 miles

Heres a list of parts recently replaced within 5,000 miles
Timing belt$40
Water pump$40
Distributer cap$20
Distributor Rotor$10
Air filter$10
Oil filter$10
Spark Plugs$20
Spark plug wires$45
Battery$90
Replacement Used Header(other one had a crack in it)$50
BRAND NEW Catalytic Converter.$250
New Clutch kit ( pilot and throwout bearring also replaced)$150
So off top thats about $750 + the gaskets i havent replaced yet. These are all parts you will not have to worry about replacing at all for a good amount of time depending on how you drive that is.
PLUS the New ZC motor = $540
+ driver side motor mount, rear transmission mount front motor mount, rear diff mount, rear differential bushings&
rear trailing arm bushings which was probally about another 150-170$
+ misc oils fluids= about $600 + 750= $1350 + Smog = $1670 I spent in the last month alone on this car.

+Main Relay fuse($60)
Also the Fuel pump , Fuel Filter were also replaced about 20,000 miles ago

Also It has a custom Front brake kit that is comparable to that of a 96' Spec Integra Type R
Running DA-LS rotors
96' spec ITR brake pads
with a legend bracket (same as ITR spec 96)
These brakes out preform the stock ones but limit your wheel selection to 15" and wider because of the diameter of the caliper and rotor

it will come with a new oil pan gasket and a new valve cover gasket for free things i just never got aroud to putting on

it will also come pre wired for Air conditioning with a well functioning system ( i took it off when i replaced the motor recently and didnt put it back on because fall and winter are right around the corner and you get better gas mileage without it ) ( i could part out for 150$)

It has powersteering that is still conected and functioning well.

It will also come with a lifetime allignment with firestone as well. ( $175 value )

The Exterior of the car has normal wear from being driven random small dings and dents nothing to noticable ( look at the pictures! )
The Interor isnt perfect but its not ugly either.

***Theres various package deals im willing to work out with the buyer::
The car without any add on parts what so ever I will sell for no less than $3200 If you think that is outragous you are an idiot:
These cars get rarer and rarer by the day, at any given stoplight in the bay area you will see more likely than not two of the same car. this car is classic and unique and noone else will have one like this.
Not to mention the Fact the car has just had the motor replaced and the head is rebuilt and it is smogged so you will not have to worry about it for 2 years.
You will not find many cars on craigslist with the smog taken care of for you in advance.

Heres the Extra Parts I am going to part out

ST Rear Sway bar with Adjustable Blox Endlinks and mounting Hardware for a 88-91 civic = $175
ST Pro Arm Kit ( No longer available ANYWHERE This item was a limited production ) $300 ( Front shock forks lowers your car 1" without reducing shock travel and the rear LCA has a Camber Adjustment and also lowers your car about 1" without reducing Travel) VERY NICEEE!
Koni Yellow / Ground control with custom rates and GC extended top hats ( only one pair of extended top hats) =$450
Nardi Gold/Woodgrain Wheel with NRG quick release hub for EF civics = $500
1991 Honda Prelude Si Foglights custom wiring for the EF civic = $120

I have two sets of wheels Both are from the same Enkei Catalog and extremely Rare
15x6.5"
with newer falken 912's 195/50/15 ( over 75% tread left )
Asking 550$ with tires $300 without OBO

15x6" Enkei Auronautics
Come with Falken 912's 195/50/15
Rideable tread
Ive gotten an offer of $500 plus shipping with the bad tires so ill stick with that
$500 OBO

I got a CTR strut bar also JDM red Krinkle paint and all for $40

I also forgot to mention i have the old 4wd tranny that still works fine just needs a new bellhousing that will be thrown in along with two or 3 boxes of random parts / intake mainfold, wiring harness'

You can have the car and all the add ons and all the extra parts i listed for only $5000

Open to all offers.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS 1991 civic wagon 4wd clean title just smogged new motor

Old 08-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i said taking offers right! lol
Old 09-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i got reciepts for everything bump
Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

still accepting offers.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 09-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^wet
Old 09-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump i want but what will be a good over? bump glws
Old 09-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks , just message me your offer and we can talk
Old 10-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Car still avail?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

still forsale.
willing to trade for a mid-late 90s mercedes with lower miles , or lexus sc manual tranny
Old 11-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

BumpO
very negotiable on price of car it self I just realisd the gas tank has a small leak and Id just like to see the car go to a owner that's going to continue building it
Old 11-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eklum
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2574326566.html
Price $3900 with all parts minus rims and steering wheel will come with oem
Its finally time for me to part ways with my baby I've been through hell and back keeping this car on the road and in good condition I've invested over 7000$ into this car over the last 2 years just keeping it on the road, in parts it needed and parts it didnt need , and labor.

Must bring own set of wheels or buy a set i have must be 15" or it wont clear the brakes

Year:1991
Model:Civic Wagon 4wd
Title:Clean
Mileage 272,xxx
First off I'd like to point out there is said to be only about 5000 of these classic hondas still on the road in working condition ( My generation with the 4wd ) option
I have been working on this car trying to make it show worthy but with a minumum wage dead end job I've come to terms with the fact its impossible.
Between work and school I simply cannot afford to hit another bump in the road.
I know the ins and outs of this car I have spent countless hours in and under my car.
The mileage is pretty normal for this year car,
It has a brand new used motor from Attarco STILL UNDER WARRENTY
SOHC ZC with a rebuilt head i have put maybe 5,000 miles at most on the new motor.
The transmission is in good shape and the differential is in working condition .
The transmission was replaced a year ago and has had new oil put in within 5,000 miles

Heres a list of parts recently replaced within 5,000 miles
Timing belt$40
Water pump$40
Distributer cap$20
Distributor Rotor$10
Air filter$10
Oil filter$10
Spark Plugs$20
Spark plug wires$45
Battery$90
Replacement Used Header(other one had a crack in it)$50
BRAND NEW Catalytic Converter.$250
New Clutch kit ( pilot and throwout bearring also replaced)$150
So off top thats about $750 + the gaskets i havent replaced yet. These are all parts you will not have to worry about replacing at all for a good amount of time depending on how you drive that is.
PLUS the New ZC motor = $540
+ driver side motor mount, rear transmission mount front motor mount, rear diff mount, rear differential bushings&
rear trailing arm bushings which was probally about another 150-170$
+ misc oils fluids= about $600 + 750= $1350 + Smog = $1670 I spent in the last month alone on this car.

+Main Relay fuse($60)
Also the Fuel pump , Fuel Filter were also replaced about 20,000 miles ago

Also It has a custom Front brake kit that is comparable to that of a 96' Spec Integra Type R
Running DA-LS rotors
96' spec ITR brake pads
with a legend bracket (same as ITR spec 96)
These brakes out preform the stock ones but limit your wheel selection to 15" and wider because of the diameter of the caliper and rotor

it will come with a new oil pan gasket and a new valve cover gasket for free things i just never got aroud to putting on

it will also come pre wired for Air conditioning with a well functioning system ( i took it off when i replaced the motor recently and didnt put it back on because fall and winter are right around the corner and you get better gas mileage without it ) ( i could part out for 150$)

It has powersteering that is still conected and functioning well.

It will also come with a lifetime allignment with firestone as well. ( $175 value )

The Exterior of the car has normal wear from being driven random small dings and dents nothing to noticable ( look at the pictures! )
The Interor isnt perfect but its not ugly either.

***Theres various package deals im willing to work out with the buyer::
The car without any add on parts what so ever I will sell for no less than $3200 If you think that is outragous you are an idiot:
These cars get rarer and rarer by the day, at any given stoplight in the bay area you will see more likely than not two of the same car. this car is classic and unique and noone else will have one like this.
Not to mention the Fact the car has just had the motor replaced and the head is rebuilt and it is smogged so you will not have to worry about it for 2 years.
You will not find many cars on craigslist with the smog taken care of for you in advance.

Heres the Extra Parts I am going to part out

ST Rear Sway bar with Adjustable Blox Endlinks and mounting Hardware for a 88-91 civic = $175
ST Pro Arm Kit ( No longer available ANYWHERE This item was a limited production ) $300 ( Front shock forks lowers your car 1" without reducing shock travel and the rear LCA has a Camber Adjustment and also lowers your car about 1" without reducing Travel) VERY NICEEE!
Koni Yellow / Ground control with custom rates and GC extended top hats ( only one pair of extended top hats) =$450
Nardi Gold/Woodgrain Wheel with NRG quick release hub for EF civics = $500
1991 Honda Prelude Si Foglights custom wiring for the EF civic = $120

I have two sets of wheels Both are from the same Enkei Catalog and extremely Rare
15x6.5"
with newer falken 912's 195/50/15 ( over 75% tread left )
Asking 550$ with tires $300 without OBO

15x6" Enkei Auronautics
Come with Falken 912's 195/50/15
Rideable tread
Ive gotten an offer of $500 plus shipping with the bad tires so ill stick with that
$500 OBO

I got a CTR strut bar also JDM red Krinkle paint and all for $40

I also forgot to mention i have the old 4wd tranny that still works fine just needs a new bellhousing that will be thrown in along with two or 3 boxes of random parts / intake mainfold, wiring harness'

You can have the car and all the add ons and all the extra parts i listed for only $5000

Open to all offers.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 11-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Want that steering wheel
Old 11-13-2011, 11:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

idk what to offer, wagons are awesome.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sorry the steering wheel and wheels are coming with me unless the right offer is thrown my way
this car is a part of my life , its basically the only thing keeping me going -
being able to drive this after work or school or just when i need to go on a drive hopping in this car and going for a drive with some turns in it makes everything better.
i built this car the way it is to handle turns and push through corners with ease and it does so very well, it floats on the freeway i find my self driving too fast at sometimes because the ride is so nice for the lowered stance it rides.
it averages about 250-260 miles per tank with the 4wd engaged and its very reliable i drive this car everyday its my only means of transportation.
its been my life for the last two years but im just trying to start over. feel free to look at my build page for all the details, the gas tank had a hole its patched now and hasnt leaked in about a week so far since the repair im willing to negotiate the price as mentioned, thanks for all the feed back please bump if viewed !
Old 02-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Are you still selling the wagon? Interior is the best I have seen in those besides my hatch. lol
Old 02-17-2012, 06:27 AM
Trial User

I'll buy it for $3200 without the extra parts. shoot me an email. arvin_22@hotmail.com.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the cars currently getting a new motor from attarco , the last motor from them had a rod knock ( along with the other one they gave me ) im hoping this one is butter !
new parts that are going on with the new swap include, extended wheel studs/nuts on the front hubs , new wheel bearing, new rubber brake lines, new brake pads, new lower balljoint, new distributor, new fuel filter, and a new set of head lights ( old ones had bad film )

i wont sell the car until its runnning again and that cant be until i get my tax return to finish installing the parts i still need to get my new oils.