Stolen White 1994 Integra LS in Sunnyvale

Old 09-07-2009, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen White 1994 Integra LS in Sunnyvale

1994 Acura Integra LS
LIC#: 3GUE320
VIN#:JH4DC4451RS026662
Engine Serial#: 1332669
GSR Transaxle Serial#: S80-3093848 (or what you may call the transmission or tranny)
Radio Model: Alpine CDA-9884 Serial#: 7Y81987071

It had a Type-R climate control. Also had Type-R door panels with the blue woven textiles, did not have tweeters installed, though. The driver's side door panel had the original normal black window switch control bezel.

Among other things, it had a set of beat-up Enkei OR-52 wheels, size 16x7. A dead giveaway for these wheels was they had light scratches all over the spokes and one or two of the wheels have damage from a chain being used to pull the car at the wheels.

The wheels also had a brand new set of Yokohama S-Drives recently fitted, the chicken strips weren't even worn down, paint markings were still there. Size was 205/45/16

The car is frost white, with the hatch, wing, doors, and passenger's side mirror being championship white, as they came off of a Type-R.

You can notice that the front bumper was painted before I bought the car, without having anything masked. So when you look at the air dam, where it's supposed to be black, it was painted as well. The front bumper also has a piece of black velcro as you can see, to temporarily hold my license plate in front.

The passenger's side door and possibly quarter panel has adhesive markings left from a set of large font vinyls spelling out "BILLY MAYS 4EVAR". Both doors had marks left from a lot of sanding with mostly 400 grit paper. The passenger's side mirror has been sanded as well.

The rear bumper has a small crack near its rear upper edge from someone bumping into me at a stop. The clearcoat of the bumper seems to have mostly worn off as well.

The rear hatch has a red "H" emblem which had come with the hatch when I bought it. The glass of the hatch was tinted from factory, has absolutely no holes or provisions for a high-mount third tail lamp. The decals denoting the original car's ABS and LSD were severely worn. There was a scratch on the glass itself on the outside which ran nearly horizontally on the lower passenger side's area of the glass. The scratch was slightly deep and ran for about at least 18 inches.

The engine was the original B18B1 with a black painted exhaust manifold heatshield, brand new air filter installed 6 hours before it was stolen, as well as a new upper radiator hose holder on the transaxle, if that's any giveaway. The engine had a brand new timing belt, tensioner, water pump, crank and cam seals, and a new timing cover which rests against the block behind the belt installed 1000 miles ago. the air box was scratched up and missing all but the screw holding the two halves on the driver's side of it together. The air intake tube was cleaned, but still slightly dirty. The throttle body on the side was very very clean, as was the part of the IACV which stuck out with the coolant hose nozzle towards the front of the car (still mounted on throttle body). I am only mentioning this in case the engine is found somewhere for sale.

The transaxle should be that of a 1998 GSR, with a Type-R clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel installed. The flywheel and pressure plate had a heat scorched spot in one place. The pilot bearing and throwout bearing were near brand new, the clutch fork was cleaned to appear like new as well. I used high-temp urea grease from Honda to lubricate it as well.

Let me note that the original transaxle was an automatic, which was swapped out for the GSR transaxle. The gauge cluster still had the lights in place for the A/T gear selector switch. The mileage on the speedometer was approximately 193,850

The original A/T gas and brake pedal assembly was still in, so the clutch and the brake were incredibly close to one-another. I didn't have a problem with it and I have never heard of anyone that used that type of pedal in a manual integra.

The shift **** was that of a GSR, with the boot being a near brand new oem Type-R version with the yellow stitching.

The rear brakes were all brand new, pads with shims and molykote 77 between them, as well as a pair of brand new Brembo blank style rotors which were barely even bedded in, they were installed approximately 3 hours prior.

The car also had miscellaneous new Honda parts kept in for future work, which included a clutch line bracket and wire harness bracket for the upper front of the transaxle.

I also had a childhood photo button of myself in a soccer uniform inside of the glove box. Other things such as glasses cases, older glasses frames and lens, meguiar's dash foam and cotton rags, CDA-9884 faceplate case, and a small yellow "Victor" tire pressure gauge were inside of the glove compartment.

The quarter panels had an incomplete side molding hole patch job, as well as a dent on the top of the rear hatch. The wing had random speckles of cracking paint which I attempted to sand down, all the way to the plastic. This particular spot revealed a black area among the rest of the championship white paint on top of the wing itself.

The car had a full interior sans trunk area trim. The trunk had a dirty white towel with large sized jumper cables and a 1/4 full quart sized bottle of Mobil 1 full synthetic 5W-30 in it.

Inside of the backseat, I had NGK spark plugs and wires for a 2G Eclipse GSX.

The backseat had a heatshield which was designed for the car, to fit its front windshield. There was also a somewhat beat-up backpack which I needed for my damaged baggage claim with Delta Airlines. The backpack had the right shoulder strap's plastic broken through the center, not allowing you to use the lower ribbon to fasten and tighten it. The bag also had an original release copy of Diablo II, Lord of Destruction, and Starcraft inside. The backpack still had the "FRAGILE" tape on the back of it, as well as the Delta flight number and destination "SFO" tag on the upper carrying handle. The brand of the bag was Icon, as it was spelled on the bag, not to be mixed up with the motorcycle safety and accessory gear manufacturer.

The center console of the car had a brand new in plastic wrap laser etched BMW 502 keychain bought straight from the BMW Museum in Munich, as well as the car chargers for Motorola phones with a usb power port, and a charger for later model Samsung phones. The center console also had a lot of random screws and nuts for the car.

The steering wheel was that off of a later model DC integra, was slightly darker appearing than the dashboard itself, had an "A" Acura emblem molded in the airbag cover instead of a fully spelled "ACURA" as you find in the 1994-1997 integras.

The dashboard had the passenger airbag replaced with a JDM accessory tray.

The car also had a Type-Rx amber illumination clock.

The car was very dirty when I last saw it. I parked it on the side of the street at Maria Ln. in Sunnyvale inbetween Wolfe Rd. and El Camino Real, closer to Wolfe Rd.

I had parked the car at around 2:00AM this morning, September 7, 2009. The car was stolen sometime between then and daytime.

Click for big

I don't really have any money right now, but if anyone finds it with the engine and the bare essentials to drive, I'm offering a reward.

Last edited by Prelude Gundam; 09-09-2009 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Added engine, transaxle, and radio serial numbers
Old 09-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Stolen White 1994 Integra LS in Sunnyvale

Wow man so sry to hear your loss. Very good descriptions though. I hope you find everything with the effort your putting into this thread. Good luck man.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:28 PM

If someone sees parts that may have come from this car, I have pictures somewhere, and I am able to identify them if they are mine. If anyone has any suspicions of any sellers, please let me know.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

goddamm thieves hope you can find out who did this
Old 09-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good *** descriptions of your stuff..

Hope u get ur car back in one piece
Old 09-09-2009, 02:37 AM

Hey guys, I updated the original post with this new info:

1994 Acura Integra LS
LIC#: 3GUE320
VIN#:JH4DC4451RS026662
Engine Serial#: 1332669
GSR Transaxle Serial#: S80-3093848 (or what you may call the transmission or tranny)
Radio Model: Alpine CDA-9884 Serial#: 7Y81987071
Old 09-10-2009, 02:32 AM

Just came back from the police station.

Car was found by SJPD in San Jose, all body panels and interior along with stereo is missing. They weren't able to tell me if anyone was caught.

I'll be going to San Jose this morning to go over the report and look at the car in the tow yard.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Prelude Gundam
Just came back from the police station.

Car was found by SJPD in San Jose, all body panels and interior along with stereo is missing. They weren't able to tell me if anyone was caught.

I'll be going to San Jose this morning to go over the report and look at the car in the tow yard.
Damn, I'm sorry to hear about that.

I hope that you'll be able to recover everything else.