Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

Looking for home rentals in NorCal (around palo alto)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 06:56 AM
crazy mad murdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon2 Looking for home rentals in NorCal (around palo alto)

I have trolled craigslist and that can't be the only place for home rentals in the bay area, or can it? I am looking to move to northern california in may for a job in Palo Alto, Ca, yet have no desire to live in Palo Alto (ok i have the desire, but I have two dogs and need a back yard that isn't 4000$/mo).

Can anyone point me in a good direction?
I tried again Craigslist, relator.com, zillow.com, even the mercury news did not have more than 10 listings.

Thanks...looking to work at the Veteran Hospital/Stanford yay.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Looking for home rentals in NorCal (around palo alto)

Originally Posted by csingham
I have trolled craigslist and that can't be the only place for home rentals in the bay area, or can it? I am looking to move to northern california in may for a job in Palo Alto, Ca, yet have no desire to live in Palo Alto (ok i have the desire, but I have two dogs and need a back yard that isn't 4000$/mo).

Can anyone point me in a good direction?
I tried again Craigslist, relator.com, zillow.com, even the mercury news did not have more than 10 listings.

Thanks...looking to work at the Veteran Hospital/Stanford yay.
Have you tried looking to live in San Jose(tenth most populated city in America), or the neighboring cities, and thought about commuting? I have friends who work for property management companies that are based in the south bay.

Depending on where in the south bay you live you can reach the VA hospital in about twenty minutes, of course that's with no traffic.

Just to make you search easier, here are a few cities you can research...San Jose, Saratoga, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Mtn View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park, Red Wood City, San Carlos, Belmont, Woodside, and San Mateo.

If you don't mind me asking what will you be doing at the VA? If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Looking for home rentals in NorCal (around palo alto)

What about Half Moon Bay? 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse.