Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

JDM MEET IN MODESTO!!

Old 08-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM MEET IN MODESTO!!

every friday n saturday night around 11!! in the starbucks parking lot on the corner of McHENRY & briggsmore!!!!!!! DONT MISS THIS WEEKEND!! BE THERE!!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what if i dont have anything on my car thats jdm?
Old 08-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JuggsxCOmanDO)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JuggsxCOmanDO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what if i dont have anything on my car thats jdm?</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha
Old 08-14-2008, 04:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

there is an rsx meet tomorrow

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=588988

if you guys wanna come and swing by feel free
Old 08-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (firemanG)

lol i use to work at the safeway right there fools were always eye ballin trying to jack my car i guess
Old 08-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lot of vehicles stolen in modesto, ftl, its 11pm right?
Old 08-15-2008, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ha ha ha!! juss bring it, i just put ""JDM"" to get peoples attention.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DATZ WEAKSAUCE)

maybe they just liked your car?!! it was wek' sos thats why they were looking at it, i doubt theyre gonna take you out of your car n steal it in front of everybody?!!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Honda Rules)

yeah 11 at night.... just drive normal cuz sometimes theres cops waiting for someone to do something stupid, but other than that the police try to park their 5-0 cars next to ours, ha ha ha!!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well my car isnt jdm enough for you most of the guys there to steal so ill stay in the bay area..
Old 08-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i dont think it would be worth the trip to come from the bay just for a meet?! but if you live anywhere in the 209 then yeah,, people come from tracy, stocton, escalon, merced, ceres n turlock,, but i dont know about the bay?! n nobody has gotten their car stolen that i know of??
Old 08-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ('96typeR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ’96typeR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">maybe they just liked your car?!! it was wek' sos thats why they were looking at it, i doubt theyre gonna take you out of your car n steal it in front of everybody?!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol you probally seen it if you were in the mchenry safeway area a lot like 2 years ago it looked like this

Old 08-15-2008, 11:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^ haha i seen that car back in the day.

And we do a friday shindig already in modesto. And the cops dont give us any problem in the location that we have it at.

Check it out.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2292378

Old 08-16-2008, 08:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

showoff...
Old 08-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i thought that starbux was closing down...
Old 08-19-2008, 08:40 PM

modesto meets are shitty to be honest. too many ricey people that have fake **** and are cocky about it. spoon stickers and no products. pretty silly. maybe i'm just an ******* , but it annoys me. lol and i live in modesto. i go to the prescott starbucks now because all the people at the mchenry one.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (-JAWSHUA-)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -JAWSHUA- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">modesto meets are shitty to be honest. too many ricey people that have fake **** and are cocky about it. spoon stickers and no products. pretty silly. maybe i'm just an ******* , but it annoys me. lol and i live in modesto. i go to the prescott starbucks now because all the people at the mchenry one. </TD></TR></TABLE>

the troooof ahah i remember one time i was leaving work and i forgot what the team was called but primerd 4dr da he was chillin at starbucks and he saw me leaving so he left hella quick then he caught up to me on briggsmore then he started to flex or whatever so i got kinda pissed haha [freak]en downshifted and smashed then that foo [freak]en hella all of a sudden just switched lanes hella fast into the turning lane
Old 08-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^LOL... thats some funny stuff right there.

edit: Josh did you ever sell your car?
Old 08-20-2008, 02:20 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DATZ WEAKSAUCE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

the troooof ahah i remember one time i was leaving work and i forgot what the team was called but primerd 4dr da he was chillin at starbucks and he saw me leaving so he left hella quick then he caught up to me on briggsmore then he started to flex or whatever so i got kinda pissed haha [freak]en downshifted and smashed then that foo [freak]en hella all of a sudden just switched lanes hella fast into the turning lane </TD></TR></TABLE>

lmao! happens waaayyy too much. what the funnniest part is they really think that **** is hella cool. lol
Old 08-20-2008, 02:23 PM

Default Re: (mfef4dr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mfef4dr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^LOL... thats some funny stuff right there.

edit: Josh did you ever sell your car?</TD></TR></TABLE>

missed your question. lol my bad. and yeah i sold it on the 1st of may. picked up another one 96 though and have been stackin parts since. should come out pretty nice and painted in oct.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -JAWSHUA- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">modesto meets are shitty to be honest. too many ricey people that have fake **** and are cocky about it. spoon stickers and no products. pretty silly. maybe i'm just an ******* , but it annoys me. lol and i live in modesto. i go to the prescott starbucks now because all the people at the mchenry one. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Ahaha! so true!
Sometimes its cool to see people just hanging out, but i hate when you get these fools asking, "where the races at?" "You guys race?" lol! then all these kids reving the crap outa their motors and burning out... it just ruins it all
Old 08-20-2008, 11:55 PM

Default Re: (RealEF8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RealEF8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Ahaha! so true!
Sometimes its cool to see people just hanging out, but i hate when you get these fools asking, "where the races at?" "You guys race?" lol! then all these kids reving the crap outa their motors and burning out... it just ruins it all </TD></TR></TABLE>

exactly. almost makes me embarassed to drive a civic. lol they'll grow out of it eventually...hopefully. lol
Old 08-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -JAWSHUA- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

exactly. almost makes me embarassed to drive a civic. lol they'll grow out of it eventually...hopefully. lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

And this is exactly why I hate the Modesto scene. One of these weekends, I'm going to drive out there for a meet though...just to stun
Old 08-22-2008, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -JAWSHUA- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

exactly. almost makes me embarassed to drive a civic. lol they'll grow out of it eventually...hopefully. lol</TD></TR></TABLE>
I will NEVER be embarassed to drive a civic! lol
Even though i do sometimes hate when people think im some kind of ricer/streetracer
Old 08-22-2008, 12:33 PM

Default Re: (RealEF8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RealEF8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Even though i do sometimes hate when people think im some kind of ricer/streetracer </TD></TR></TABLE>
yeah, thats what i meant. mostly just dudes who give us a bad sterotype. not a good look.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: JDM MEET IN MODESTO!!