Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (wed3k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wed3k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">id would have taken the lost and then throw a brick through their front door.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Great idea

What that would accomplish is beyond me....
Old 03-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (HmgLauj69)

Hey man I feel you anger in this situation!.If im paying top dollar I Would expect a lil bit of security along with the work. Now as Jdm_risa said about the judge tripping....that also is understandble. Basically your stuck in the middle Jugde and RZ.
I too have herd many good things bout them. All over H-T!
Just get you $$$$ call it a day!
Go to Parris Talk to them Good shop and tuner....Formally Sigsigma.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:52 PM

this thread should be closed. i dont really see a point of it.

OP, its just gettin get more sour for you so maybe its better off not beatin the dead horse.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (Ramon96LS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ramon96LS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey man I feel you anger in this situation!.If im paying top dollar I Would expect a lil bit of security along with the work. Now as Jdm_risa said about the judge tripping....that also is understandble. Basically your stuck in the middle Jugde and RZ.
I too have herd many good things bout them. All over H-T!
Just get you $$$$ call it a day!
Go to Parris Talk to them Good shop and tuner....Formally Sigsigma.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i can understand why the judge would suspected something too. though, if one would look at it from my point of view, im sure they'll understand why i said FU*K shops; and decided rebuild it myself.

Sigsigma? aren't they in stockton? or is that sigma something else?

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 7:07 PM 3/16/2008
Old 03-16-2008, 07:08 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if your asian that means you have a smaller *****
Old 03-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Running on my Dynojet at Redzone Performance, CA, Santa Clara
Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (ATS*Mark)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*Mark &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if your asian that means you have a smaller *****</TD></TR></TABLE>

"I'm BIG IN JAPAN!!"
Old 03-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (Cookrice911)

iM WITH THE OP! RedZone sucks!

Cool knowledgeable people. Had my car worked on there and no complaints from me.

Redzone
Old 03-17-2008, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (ATS*Mark)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*Mark &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if your asian that means you have a smaller *****</TD></TR></TABLE>

no comment on the tranny bolt reply??
Old 03-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so i was talking to someone and it turns out that there is another person, who also had a bolt fall out after his stuff was worked on by Redzone
Old 03-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HmgLauj69 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so i was talking to someone and it turns out that there is another person, who also had a bolt fall out after his stuff was worked on by Redzone</TD></TR></TABLE>

hence the reason you can ask anyone our policy after we work on the car itself....we ask that the car come in for a FREE 48 hour check up to make sure all bolts are tight and everything is in good working order.... and we also offer a 30 day check up for free....

of course this is for bolts that can be accessed from the outside....its going to be obvious that the bolts ont he inside can not be checked after 48 hours.....

and its not like is doesnt happen to just shops.....

I had a customer (Outkast95LS) build his own engine and own car and while street tuning the car the crank pulley bolt fell out and the crank pulley went flying....
Old 03-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (RedZone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedZone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hence the reason you can ask anyone our policy after we work on the car itself....we ask that the car come in for a FREE 48 hour check up to make sure all bolts are tight and everything is in good working order.... and we also offer a 30 day check up for free....

of course this is for bolts that can be accessed from the outside....its going to be obvious that the bolts ont he inside can not be checked after 48 hours.....

and its not like is doesnt happen to just shops.....

I had a customer (Outkast95LS) build his own engine and own car and while street tuning the car the crank pulley bolt fell out and the crank pulley went flying....</TD></TR></TABLE>

that statement makes it seems like there's a lot of bolts falling around you guys
Old 03-17-2008, 01:30 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedZone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I had a customer (Outkast95LS) build his own engine and own car and while street tuning the car the crank pulley bolt fell out and the crank pulley went flying....</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHAHAHAH JON YOU DUMBASSS!
Old 03-17-2008, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HmgLauj69 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

that statement makes it seems like there's a lot of bolts falling around you guys</TD></TR></TABLE>

no it doesn't, it shows that we care for our customers and offer a free service for them to make sure the engine is running good, no leaks, and no problems....we check bolts aswell.

Your statement makes it seem like i have a really good case for slander.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So your going to have a "nameless" person that also had a tranny fail. I'm sure thats nice for you, but you have no proof. Either:

A. Your making it up (which reading your thread makes me think that your a liar)
B. He doesn't want to be associated with you
C. He's probably STILL going to Redzone
D. Both B & C

I read your OP and beginning to think that either you didn't install the tranny correctly or probably forgot to put fluid in it before you started driving it. If you've already taken the tranny out, it would only make sense that you would open it up to see if YOU could see if there is anything wrong. The bolts aren't that hard to open up the tranny, and you would be able to tell if there was something that you could see visually. So now more FACTS are coming out, and I'm sure your still leaving more out. If YOU are the one doing the R&R on the tranny, YOU are liable for it. NOT Redzone, they did an INSPECTION, just because you are being cheap doesn't make it Redzones' fault.

Some people aren't meant to work on cars. You my friend, are one of them. Stop
and go get a car that you cant work on. You not only put yourself in danger, but people around you. I don't want my friends or family driving next to or near people that don't know how to work on cars.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (A51_RPS13)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by A51_RPS13 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So your going to have a "nameless" person that also had a tranny fail. I'm sure thats nice for you, but you have no proof. Either:

A. Your making it up (which reading your thread makes me think that your a liar)
B. He doesn't want to be associated with you
C. He's probably STILL going to Redzone
D. Both B & C

I read your OP and beginning to think that either you didn't install the tranny correctly or probably forgot to put fluid in it before you started driving it. If you've already taken the tranny out, it would only make sense that you would open it up to see if YOU could see if there is anything wrong. The bolts aren't that hard to open up the tranny, and you would be able to tell if there was something that you could see visually. So now more FACTS are coming out, and I'm sure your still leaving more out. If YOU are the one doing the R&R on the tranny, YOU are liable for it. NOT Redzone, they did an INSPECTION, just because you are being cheap doesn't make it Redzones' fault.

Some people aren't meant to work on cars. You my friend, are one of them. Stop
and go get a car that you cant work on. You not only put yourself in danger, but people around you. I don't want my friends or family driving next to or near people that don't know how to work on cars.</TD></TR></TABLE>

he/she doesn't want to get involved in the drama, lets leave it at that

what facts are you talking about?

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 3:01 PM 3/17/2008
Old 03-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no it doesn't, it shows that we care for our customers and offer a free service for them to make sure the engine is running good, no leaks, and no problems....we check bolts aswell.

Your statement makes it seem like i have a really good case for slander.</TD></TR></TABLE>

my comment is only my interpretation of the earlier statement. i did not and do not claim anything about you or your business in my comment.

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 3:12 PM 3/17/2008
Old 03-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

CASE CLOSED!!! LOCK THREAD!!!
Old 03-17-2008, 02:12 PM

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (JuggsXanvi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JuggsXanvi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

HAHAHAHAH JON YOU DUMBASSS! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Not entirely my fault because it was my friend (also the engine builder) who forgot to do that. But enough about me. I can vouch ALL DAY EVERYDAY for RedZone. I spent thousands of dollars there, and am still satisfied with the work/tuning that's been done (although there was some slight mishaps w/ the tuning process but that's another story for another day).

I had a auto--&gt;manual transmission swap done back in 2004, and the work done was top notch. Drives like stock, feels like stock, and the workmanship is damn near OEM.

Fast forward to 2007, where I had street tuning done and dyno tuning. My crank pulley did fall off, and instead of Jeremy calling it quits on me, he had his wife drive to the shop, pick up another crank pulley and put it in for me while my car was stuck on the side of some street. We continued street tuning that day.

So the customer service is definitely there, so I don't think bad mouthing a shop with that much prestige will do anything for you beneficially.

Btw, thanks Jeremy for telling HT my crank pulley story
Old 03-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<FONT COLOR="blue"> wow....
For those that are posting BS-remarks at the OP it's totally uncalled for.
I don't see how poking fun at athe OP is going to help besides humor yourself </FONT>

Anyways back to the thread.
I mean I do see it both ways.

I think this thread was settled about 3rd page.
When RZ stated that they were willing to FIX the situation/tranny, but the orignal poster (somehow was not aware of the offer) & decied to seek court judgement.

I understand everything that you've typed out BUT it does not prove without a doubt that RZ is responsible for the failure of tranny. Just think about this....
1) what would you do is you had a shop to run and some customer came back with this same story
2) also as the judge, knowing all the facts and some of the assumptions, if the judge was to give find RZ guilty when he/she new there was not enough substancial facts. RZ could come back with a counter sue.

<FONT COLOR="red">You lost in court based on a lot of factors, how you presented your case, the assumptions, the moment you tried to fix it yourself/install/remove any part of the tranny. </FONT>

save this tread, keep it as lesson learned. There is not much that can come from this thread. You lost, RZ has many loyal internet and local support, so trying to present this as a "what's your opinon" is going to come out just as that. Don't expect much from honda-tech... lately it's been going down hill.

Just my thoughts.
If you want to chat more about this PM, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and listen to your side some more.

Charlie Moua