Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear bout ur losses bro but ive sold stuff personally to jeremy and he seems like a coo guy...been to their shop plenty of times to pick up stuff from philly phil and they are always busy working on cars...as for dyno tuning from all i heard they be tuning cars left and right to 400, 500, 600+hp...im hitting them up wen my car is ready to get tuned...so all in all i dont think you should have waited that long to say something...even if you did decide to say something you shouldve talked to them personally instead of threatening to take them to court. Because you did what you did, you screwed urself over and didnt get a dime back. If you wouldve talked to RZ and they wouldve given you something back or fixed ur problem, u wouldve prolly started a thread stating that they had great customer service...u fawked urself over and its a done deal...the people have spoken and all is in favor of RZ!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 03-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (RedZone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedZone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Do you disagree that you told the juidge you drove your car for over 30 days @ 80miles a day min before you called us?</TD></TR></TABLE>

you didn't answer my question. i know for a fact at least TWO people worked on my tranny, you opened it up and never finished putting it back. when i came to pick it up it was was not fully assembled you weren't there. some other guy finished the job.

yes, it's even in the original post, OMG! i said a "few weeks" then my transmission broke, and after it was fixed then you guys found out. BUT i talked to what's his name, the guy with piercing and a mo-hawk, as soon as the transmission was back on and test drove it.

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 3:23 PM 3/17/2008
Old 03-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (n1_egsex)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n1_egsex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">stop playing the blame game, and answer a couple questions that help others understand what happened, i sure as hell don't know exactly what happened, all i can grasp is that redzone [freak]ed up your transmission and you went to court, but i'm sure there are more factors to this

-when did you bring the transmission to redzone
-what did you exactly have them do
-who installed the transmission back into the car
-how many miles did you drive before the transmission [freak]ed up
-if you say you were stuck in 3rd gear, i would have stayed the [freak] back from any semi trucks, so i dont know how your windshield got broken from a semi (i assume thats what happened) 3rd gear at around 5k rpm would have been 50mph with a b16a transmission with 4.4fd so i have no idea what you're doing up a semi's ***
-why does having a windshield break make it redzone's fault?</TD></TR></TABLE>

-about a year ago
-FULL inspection
-i did
-not really sure
-ls motor itr tranny, no way im a gonna punch it after i had car problems
-so if i get in a car accident because of the tranny seizing it wouldn't be their fault? what if the accident is just a crack windshield?
Old 03-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (n1_egsex)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n1_egsex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

if this is true, then you're sort of lost, within that 30 day period, you could have done all sorts of **** to the transmission, who knows, you even said you worked on it yourself, and i'm not questioning your ability to work on a car, i don't even know you, but there are some dumb people out there that shouldn't even grab ahold of a wrench

if the transmission messed up on the way driving home IMMEDIATELY after leaving redzone, then it might be, but since you drove it for 30 days, 80 miles per day, that's 2400 miles, thats WAYYYYYY too long

i think you're just mad that something messed up and you're trying to play the blame game, suck it up, bring lunch to work for a week or two, and buy another tranny</TD></TR></TABLE>

how the heck did i mess it up? did you read the post? THREE BOLTS BACKED OUT! causing the tranny to seize then causing me to open it up. and i took the pics when i opened it up, you can clearly see the bolts backed out and the damage the bolts rolling around in the tranny caused?? how the hell do you explain THREE BOLTS backing out?!!?!?!? plus there few more bolts on it's way backing out. and do you think ALL THREE bolts would just back out all the way in just a few days?? there were at least TWO people working on the tranny, what do you think the most logical explination of bolts backing out in this case??????

all of this is already on the first post
Old 03-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Miracle Whips

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (HmgLauj69)

I maybe a little bit biased since i'm sponsored by these guys, but let me re-assure you..RedZone is the BEST in the business in doing what they do. Their work is second to none and they always back up their jobs. All the customers I see coming in and out of that place is always satisfied and if there is ever a problem, Jeremy & Brandon will warranty their own work..It seems like RZ offered you a very reasonable solution but you rather take it to another level, which the court ruled in favor of RZ. From a business - client relationship standpoint, I believe Jeremy has offered you all the help he can give you even if it means doing free work for something he did not mess up on..that right there should tell you how Redzone is committed to satisfying their customers...

Take a look at the thread and you see all these supporters backing up a shop, you have to think to yourself, RedZone certainly did not get this big and popular by poor work and upsetting their clients..I can understand your frustration, but don't try and blame it on someone else and be upset just because nobody here agrees with you...customers are not ALWAYS right..

REDZONE PERFORMANCE

Modified by ATS*24K at 12:49 PM 3/15/2008
Old 03-15-2008, 11:50 AM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (ATS*24K)

This thread is [freak]ing dumb. To the OP. your one of those typical customers all shops talk **** about. You have the nerve to take Redzone to court over something they said they would willingly fix. so instead you wasted more of your time and money in court instead of letting the best shop in the bay area step up and help you. Its quite clear you are just plain ignorant. Every shop will have its set backs, but its the small select few shops that take care of the problem that separate the reputable shops from the rest. you didnt even give them that chance, so you deserve nothing but what you got and the judge ruled it correctly.

I back jeremy brandon and waynee up 100% and put my word on their expertise. and I wont just put my name and my word on anything, and I would never let somebody work on my car unless I knew it would be taken care of. And that is the reason I love having them as a sponsor. And im not just backing them up because they sponsor me, I willingly accepted their sponsorship after years of quality work and friendship and trust no one else to work on my car.

That being said, mistakes get made but like ive already said, the good shops will step up their fault or not and fix the problem. You shot yourself in the foot by not letting them do it.

Taking them to court, and Redzone willingly going to court with confidence shows just how much jeremy and the guys believe in their reputation and its a shame you had to create a thread on here trying to make them look bad, instead you just made yourself look like an ***.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i think a lot of the post are biased, whatever it's expected.

[freak] how many time i gotta say this,
just read the original post, look at the evidence, and make your own decision.

from original post
"But the point of this thread was to let YOU GUYS decided what’s right, and if you want to do business with RedZone"
Old 03-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Miracle Whips

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HmgLauj69 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i think a lot of the post are biased, whatever it's expected.

[freak] how many time i gotta say this,
just read the original post, look at the evidence, and make your own decision.

from original post
"But the point of this thread was to let YOU GUYS decided what’s right, and if you want to do business with RedZone"</TD></TR></TABLE>

Redzone's right, they tried to make it right for you..and you came out wrong in the end...

/thread
Old 03-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (ATS*Mark)

...................sigh

did you read the first post? did you know why i took them to court? did jeremy disagree that there were at least TWO people working on my tranny? how sure are you in that "100%" confidence that two people working on a tranny at different times wont miss something?

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 3:24 PM 3/17/2008
Old 03-15-2008, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*24K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Redzone's right, they tried to make it right for you..and you came out wrong in the end...

/thread</TD></TR></TABLE>

tell me how they tried to make it right?? the tranny was fix already by me!! before they found out. they had there chance to make it right 3 MONTHS to send me my 300 we agreed on. THEY DIDN'T, how the hell do i know im gonna get my money back???? my only chance is to take them to court for my loss. what dont you guys get?????
Old 03-15-2008, 12:00 PM
OG triple OG

ya look at the evidence, you took your tranny to a shop, they opened it up, found nothing wrong, figured you were a [freak]ing moron who cant drive a stick right, put the tranny back in the car, still grinds because you still suck at driving stick, you drive 2400 miles and you dont pay to have it fixed because your a typical cheap *** and you think a shop is trying to scam you by charging you for work, hmm thats weird... ok so then the tranny [freak]s up because you probably tried to fix it your dumbass self then blame redzone for your [freak] ups, redzone tries to make good like a reputable shop should, you dont let them because like we have established your [freak]ing stupid, then you take them to court and lose ahahahahahah!!!!! were you surprised??? i bet you were surprised that you lost werent you, god your dumb. so then you buy a dvd and all of a sudden your an ASE certified expert on transmissions and take it apart like a big boy, good for you.

your stupid, get over it, move on with your life and dont reproduce....
Old 03-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Miracle Whips

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HmgLauj69 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

tell me how they tried to make it right??</TD></TR></TABLE>

did they not offer you help? yes or no?

has Jeremy himself not explain that he was willing to resolve this situation before you wasted your money by taking them to court?

Yeah it sucks that you lost your money and your tranny ended up going bad, i know you're trying to fight for yourself but seriously, sending them to court, trying to put them on blast here did not help your situation whatsoever..
Old 03-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*Mark &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ya look at the evidence, you took your tranny to a shop, they opened it up, found nothing wrong, figured you were a [freak]ing moron who cant drive a stick right, put the tranny back in the car, still grinds because you still suck at driving stick, you drive 2400 miles and you dont pay to have it fixed because your a typical cheap *** and you think a shop is trying to scam you by charging you for work, hmm thats weird... ok so then the tranny [freak]s up because you probably tried to fix it your dumbass self then blame redzone for your [freak] ups, redzone tries to make good like a reputable shop should, you dont let them because like we have established your [freak]ing stupid, then you take them to court and lose ahahahahahah!!!!! were you surprised??? i bet you were surprised that you lost werent you, god your dumb. so then you buy a dvd and all of a sudden your an ASE certified expert on transmissions and take it apart like a big boy, good for you.

your stupid, get over it, move on with your life and dont reproduce....</TD></TR></TABLE>

why dont you get of RZ dick for a sec so you can listen to reason. the tranny was grinding before it took it to redzone, as soon as i got it back and put it on it was still grind and contact redzone right away.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*24K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

did they not offer you help? yes or no?

has Jeremy himself not explain that he was willing to resolve this situation before you wasted your money by taking them to court?

Yeah it sucks that you lost your money and your tranny ended up going bad, i know you're trying to fight for yourself but seriously, sending them to court, trying to put them on blast here did not help your situation whatsoever..</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HmgLauj69 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

tell me how they tried to make it right?? the tranny was fix already by me!! before they found out. they had there chance to make it right 3 MONTHS to send me my 300 we agreed on. THEY DIDN'T, how the hell do i know im gonna get my money back???? my only chance is to take them to court for my loss. what dont you guys get?????</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 03-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

why dont you get of RZ dick for a sec so you can listen to reason. the tranny was grinding before it took it to redzone, as soon as i got it back and put it on it was still grind and contact redzone right away.</TD></TR></TABLE>You my friend, can not read. Please re-read what he just posted. YOU SUCK AT DRIVING STICK!
Miracle Whips

i don't get why ur still complaining when the court ruled in favor of RZ, when Jeremy tried to help you, when almost everyone here gave their input by supporting the shop. Trust me, RedZone is not a shop that screws people over and points fingers. Jeremy, Brandon & Waynee are all experts in what they do. They own a business, so do you think they make money by upsetting their clients?
OG triple OG

why dont you get of RZ dick for a sec so you can listen to reason. the tranny was grinding before it took it to redzone, as soon as i got it back and put it on it was still grind and contact redzone right away.</TD></TR></TABLE>

"how come you cant drive a stick you dumb[freak]?"
Old 03-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (NguyenDC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NguyenDC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You my friend, can not read. Please re-read what he just posted. YOU SUCK AT DRIVING STICK!</TD></TR></TABLE>

the [freak]en tranny is an itr, i have and ls, which means i bought it smart ***. it was grinding when i first got it.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*24K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i don't get why ur still complaining when the court ruled in favor of RZ, when Jeremy tried to help you, when almost everyone here gave their input by supporting the shop. Trust me, RedZone is not a shop that screws people over and points fingers. Jeremy, Brandon & Waynee are all experts in what they do. They own a business, so do you think they make money by upsetting their clients? </TD></TR></TABLE>

"But the point of this thread was to let YOU GUYS decided what’s right, and if you want to do business with RedZone"

and again how the [freak] did RZ tried to help!???!!?!?!?!?!

tell me how they tried to make it right?? the tranny was fix already by me!! before they found out. they had there chance to make it right 3 MONTHS to send me my 300 we agreed on. THEY DIDN'T, how the hell do i know im gonna get my money back???? my only chance is to take them to court for my loss. what dont you guys get?????</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 03-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you didn't answer my question. i know for a fact at least TWO people worked on my car, you opened it up and never finished putting it back. when i came to pick it up it was was not fully assembled you weren't there. some other guy finished the job.

yes, it's even in the original post, OMG! i said a "few weeks" then my transmission broke, and after it was fixed then you guys found out. BUT i talked to what's his name, the guy with piercing and a mo-hawk, as soon as the transmission was back on and test drove it.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

are you serious.....wtf is this statement about? "i know for a fact at least TWO people worked on my car"

your car was never here, just the transmission.....

.....like i said before, whats done is done and I was more then willing to work something out with you but you were insistent that we go to court and let them decide....

now we are here...

also, what did you expect to happen with this thread when you PM'ed everyone who has ever been a customer.....

oh and I asked you to come to the shop and get cash...... becasue i was having issues with my mail man at the time.... I also asked if you had paypal.....

Miracle Whips

"But the point of this thread was to let YOU GUYS decided what’s right, and if you want to do business with RedZone"</TD></TR></TABLE>

then yes, i would continue my business with RedZone..
OG triple OG

and everyone has decided that they will take their trannys to redzone and not your omniman circle jerk tranny repair.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (RedZone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedZone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

are you serious.....wtf is this statement about? "i know for a fact at least TWO people worked on my car"

your car was never here, just the transmission.....

.....like i said before, whats done is done and I was more then willing to work something out with you but you were insistent that we go to court and let them decide....

now we are here...</TD></TR></TABLE>

typo

should have been "i know for a fact at least TWO people worked on my tranny"
Old 03-15-2008, 12:21 PM
OG triple OG

your a typo
Old 03-15-2008, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*Mark &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">your a typo</TD></TR></TABLE>

your mom made one when she should have sallowed you

Quick Reply: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court