Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (HmgLauj69)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HmgLauj69 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

for your information, jeremy saw the receipts. and 300 is a lot of money to people other than you. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Steph (JDM_Risa's gf): Please... I worked over 4 years and earned a college degree just to get that swap so don't even lecture me about the worth of money and time. I worked over two jobs and went to school full-time. You don't know me so don't even pretend like you do. It's obvious that $300 means a lot to you because you're trying to squeeze every penny from it. You probably only showed the receipts to Jeremy to build up your "domino effect" case (one thing led to another to another, etc.) to try to show how severe this case was in court in hopes of earning some pity points.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LSVTEC408 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

well if $300 is a lot for you then working or building on honda's shouldn't be your thing!

maybe you should stick to bicycles and skateboards. </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HmgLauj69 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

maybe you should take your rude f*** **** comments somewhere else</TD></TR></TABLE>

Steph (JDM_Risa's gf): The truth hurts.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (JDM_Risa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM_Risa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Steph (JDM_Risa's gf): Please... I worked over 4 years and earned a college degree just to get that swap so don't even lecture me about the worth of money and time. I worked over two jobs and went to school full-time to earn all that money. You don't know me so don't even pretend like you do. It's obvious that $300 means a lot to you because you're trying to squeeze every penny from it. You probably only showed the receipts to Jeremy to build up your "domino effect" case (one thing led to another to another, etc.) to try to show how severe this case was in court in hopes of earning some pity points.</TD></TR></TABLE>

the receipts were mostly of damage damaged parts and materials, how is that "domino effect".

"You don't know me so don't even pretend like you do"
huh??
Old 03-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the receipts were mostly of damage damaged parts and materials, how is that "domino effect".

"You don't know me so don't even pretend like you do"
huh??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Steph (JDM_Risa's gf): Domino effect = " to a chain of events"

- I'm saying by showing all those receipts, you tried to show how all these events were related: RZ messing up on your car. But I don't see the relation, once you leave the shop and you're driving your car, it's your responsibility. Either way, it's already been settled in court: it is not RZ's fault.

I said you don't know me by saying that $300 isn't a lot of money to me.

Which brings me to my next point: reading comprehension = reading and understanding what you're reading. Try it out for once in your life.

P.s. Live with your losses and stop trying to PM me... You started this thread for a reason right? Then talk on it. This is my bf's account so whatever flirting or kicks you want from this, I would suggest stopping or should we take this to court to make it clear?

Modified by JDM_Risa at 4:16 PM 3/14/2008
Old 03-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so you dont think being stuck in 3rd gear would have limited my speed limit? tell me why i was stuck in 3rd gear again? does everyone have AAA? would you have paid for my tow fee? and which do you think would cost more? you weren't going to charge me for all the replacement parts? when i took you to court did i charge you for my time fixing the tranny plus parts or just parts? and tell me if this sounds reasonable,

a shops overlooks a damaged part and causes damages to other parts. sure i'll drive another 2+ hours to and back from the the same shop for more work.

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 3:23 PM 3/14/2008

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 3:24 PM 3/14/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

We didn't overlook anything. We found nothing wrong with your trans and we tq everything. Judge ruled on it.

But at this point we will never know because what's done is done.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

As always there are two sides to the story. Looks like everything was resolved, why not forget about it and move on.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:38 PM

maybe you should take your rude f*** **** comments somewhere else</TD></TR></TABLE>

if you cant handles others comments what was the reason for this thread? you cant expect everyone is gonna pity you and hate a shop because something happened to you, **** happens DEAL WITH IT.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (JDM_Risa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM_Risa &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Steph (JDM_Risa's gf): Domino effect = " to a chain of events"

- I'm saying by showing all those receipts, you tried to show how all these events were related: RZ messing up on your car. But I don't see the relation, once you leave the shop and you're driving your car, it's your responsibility. Either way, it's already been settled in court: it is not RZ's fault.

I said you don't know me by saying that $300 isn't a lot of money to me.

Which brings me to my next point: reading comprehension = reading and understanding what you're reading. Try it out for once in your life.

P.s. Live with your losses and stop trying to PM me... You started this thread for a reason right? Then talk on it. This is my bf's account so whatever flirting or kicks you want from this, I would suggest stopping or should we take this to court to make it clear?

Modified by JDM_Risa at 4:16 PM 3/14/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

so if my car breaks down right in front the RZ after i pick it up, then is not their fault because i drove it? okay, believe that if you want.

how can you not see a relation? car breaks after mechanics touches it! and the receipts are of the damaged parts.

how about you read and understand the first post. im not trying to get nothing back, "hence living with my losses", just trying to tell people about my experience with RZ

You were talking like 300 dollars aint **** that's why.
"For you to whine about $300 is really sad "

p.s
if your gonna start talking smack do it on PM not here

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 6:16 PM 3/14/2008

Modified by HmgLauj69 at 6:24 PM 3/14/2008
Old 03-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (RedZone)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedZone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

We didn't overlook anything. We found nothing wrong with your trans and we tq everything. Judge ruled on it.

But at this point we will never know because what's done is done.</TD></TR></TABLE>

do you disagree that there were AT LEAST two people working on my tranny?
Old 03-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

do you disagree that there were AT LEAST two people working on my tranny?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do you disagree that you told the juidge you drove your car for over 30 days @ 80miles a day min before you called us?
Old 03-14-2008, 07:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The problem between you and Redzone was communication. You should of took a better approach. Publicizing this thread will still not help you solve your problem.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:16 PM

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (Locc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Locc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The problem between you and Redzone was communication. You should of took a better approach. Publicizing this thread will still not help you solve your problem. </TD></TR></TABLE>
x2 the judge already ruled.

redzone
Old 03-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (rebo0t)

Was the judge, judge judy? She is one crazy bit*hh....Hahah
Old 03-14-2008, 08:27 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (JDM KID 510)

stop playing the blame game, and answer a couple questions that help others understand what happened, i sure as hell don't know exactly what happened, all i can grasp is that redzone [freak]ed up your transmission and you went to court, but i'm sure there are more factors to this

-when did you bring the transmission to redzone
-what did you exactly have them do
-who installed the transmission back into the car
-how many miles did you drive before the transmission [freak]ed up
-if you say you were stuck in 3rd gear, i would have stayed the [freak] back from any semi trucks, so i dont know how your windshield got broken from a semi (i assume thats what happened) 3rd gear at around 5k rpm would have been 50mph with a b16a transmission with 4.4fd so i have no idea what you're doing up a semi's ***
-why does having a windshield break make it redzone's fault?
Old 03-14-2008, 08:29 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedZone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Do you disagree that you told the juidge you drove your car for over 30 days @ 80miles a day min before you called us?</TD></TR></TABLE>

if this is true, then you're sort of lost, within that 30 day period, you could have done all sorts of **** to the transmission, who knows, you even said you worked on it yourself, and i'm not questioning your ability to work on a car, i don't even know you, but there are some dumb people out there that shouldn't even grab ahold of a wrench

if the transmission messed up on the way driving home IMMEDIATELY after leaving redzone, then it might be, but since you drove it for 30 days, 80 miles per day, that's 2400 miles, thats WAYYYYYY too long

i think you're just mad that something messed up and you're trying to play the blame game, suck it up, bring lunch to work for a week or two, and buy another tranny
Old 03-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Running on my Dynojet at Redzone Performance, CA, Santa Clara

do you disagree that there were AT LEAST two people working on my tranny?</TD></TR></TABLE>

iono why you pmed me to give an opinion on ur thread...... i thot you guys took it to court and the judge already gave his decision?
Old 03-14-2008, 08:40 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (Cookrice911)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Cookrice911 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

iono why you pmed me to give an opinion on ur thread...... i thot you guys took it to court and the judge already gave his decision? </TD></TR></TABLE>

ditto
Old 03-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Running on my Dynojet at Redzone Performance, CA, Santa Clara
Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (n1_egsex)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n1_egsex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ditto</TD></TR></TABLE>

still got the ek4 stuff albert? i need to pick them up sorry for laggin
Old 03-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have been with redzone for some time now. Started with small stuff, they did my brother motor swap the worked fine to the day he sold it. They did my 1st motor witched last ok, and rebuilt my second motor witch is very strong and makes great power. Redzone can lag from time to time, but if you wait it out and talk to them about it, they are all about customer service if you can treat them with respect and know whats going on. ( they are a 3 man crew with phil just being a buff *** welder) they have so many cars to work on and not enough man power. I will keep on going to redzone due to the relationship i have built with the guys

+ wayne gave me vd, FOR FREE!
Old 03-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Steph (JDM_Risa): This guy PMed everyone who is RZ supporters to ask for an "opinion" and now it's not what he expected. Sorry dude, you struck the wrong chord with everyone.

You leave out information every time someone asks you about your side of the story. I think that's where you get caught up in your own lies and forget what you said to who.

(1:25 PM 3/14/2008) HmgLauj69: need your opinion, don’t get screwed by RedZone

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2250397
(3:51 PM 3/14/2008) HmgLauj69: tell me again how you don't think it's RZ fault? i didn't catch that?
(3:53 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: i don't think it's their fault because:
(3:54 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: 1.) there is no proof that those parts were not already worn or damaged prior to RZ's work
(3:54 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: 2.) they offered to consolidate your losses but you turned down their offer
(3:54 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: 3.) you insisted on going to court
(3:55 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: and 4.) the judge ruled that you did not have sufficient evidence to charge RZ with the losses
(3:55 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: you brought this on yourself by trying to take it to court when you knew that this could've been settled out of court
(3:55 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: that's your loss and problem in my opinion
(5:41 PM 3/14/2008) HmgLauj69: 1. it's almost impossible to get proof for that, dont you think? i would had have to open the tranny and taken the syncros out take a pic and but it all back then have RZ. if i would have done that then there wouldn't been a need to take it to a shop. the only evidence towards that would be the fact that why would someone put down 3 bills to get a perfectly healthly tranny inspected?
(5:50 PM 3/14/2008) HmgLauj69: 2. they ONLY offered 300, that's not my losses. the tranny was fixed already my me. total in damage parts and materials required were around 200-300. so that is around 500 bills already incluging what i paid for the inspection. 3. because i think im entitle to the damages that occurred not just the refund of the 220.
(5:52 PM 3/14/2008) HmgLauj69: 4. i know what the judge's decision is, the point of the thread is for people to look the the evidence and have them decide for themselves.
(5:55 PM 3/14/2008) HmgLauj69: sorry didn't see your post, block me if you want, i just didn't want to clutter the thread be verbally attacking each other
(10:10 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: So you drove around for 30 days w/ 80 miles+ a day before contacting RZ?
(10:11 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: that's why the judge didn't rule in your favor
(10:12 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: in the entire 30 days, the damage could've occurred that is presumably RZ's fault
(10:13 PM 3/14/2008) JDM_Risa: the initial problem may or may not have been RZ's but the end result was yours especially since you said you worked on your own transmission
Old 03-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (Quad-Damage)

I have heard nothing but good stuff from RedZone. All of my friends that have had their cars tuned and motor built by them all had good experiences, and they were first time customers...

I'll be bringing my car to RZ next Friday to get tuned, and I'm sure Jeremy/Brandon will do a great job.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:45 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court (DC4KiD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DC4KiD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have heard nothing but good stuff from RedZone. All of my friends that have had their cars tuned and motor built by them all had good experiences, and they were first time customers...

I'll be bringing my car to RZ next Friday to get tuned, and I'm sure Jeremy/Brandon will do a great job.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you wont be dissappointed
Old 03-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm sorry to hear about had happened, sounds like two people not speaking on the right channel

Redzone, good people, good shop, and key word are good people first!

I have always enjoyed my chats with Jeremy, Brandon, & Wayne, and of course his wonderful wife and amazing beautiful kids I swing by to hang out, say hello, and simply just to check on my car’s job, BTW is it done hehehe

Jeremy takes his personally time to ride in before and after each job to reassure his work, and if something happened he’ll take care of it, which I see he tired.

This shop is not just about his work, it’s a love, and I can see where he’ll do this best to protect it and other important loves to him.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (actionanh)

Sucks what happened with your tranny, but the judge ruled simple as that.

As far as RZ trying to scam or shaft you, you've got it all wrong. From what i've seen RZ has ALWAYS stood by their work. If anything goes wrong, they will always offer the best solution. They have always worked with the customer to keep what is best in her or her interest. They have an awesome crew at RZ and i highly doubt they would purposely try to screw you.
Once again, it sucks what happened with your tranny, but it's over. The judge ruled. that is your decision. I do not see the purpose of you PM'ing RZ supporters or customers and asking for our opnions...
Old 03-15-2008, 02:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You make a thread, so here's my opinion:

I think you were taking the court so you can seem "tough". You basically said "RedZone, if you don't refund and/or fix my transmission, I'm taking you to court", and when you said "court", you were probably expecting "Oh no! Please don't take us to court, we'll try to fix it!". But instead you got a "Sure thing, if you insist." RedZone has great reputation in the import scene/ bay area, there's no way they're going to ruin it like that. (Not like they ever would) We're all human, we make mistakes, and it seems like they made one. I don't think you tried to communicate with RedZone, as soon as they didn't go the way you want, you took them straight to court. Maybe you should give them time to see what they have to offer you? See what you guys work out?

But like I said, this is my opinion.

RedZone gets a from me.

Quick Reply: HmgLauj69 VS RedZone at Fremont Court