help guys in the BAY AREA.

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 08:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help guys in the BAY AREA.

Hey guys.
Hows it going?

Well heres the deal.
I am new to civics, but i am learning a lot and meeting a lot of cool people all around. Finding help getting parts to getting more knowledge. lol.

Anyways.
I use too live in San Francisco a year ago, even though i live 45min away from it now, I still managed to go down there since its where i was raised my whole life.
But ya anyways, so i live there and in the 925.

I have plenty of stuff in mind for my em2.
The reason i made this new thread is, i want meet so cool new members in person lol, and maybe any of you guys could help me with my ride.

I need my headlights housing blackin out. You know how everyone paints the inside. Well yes, i know its easy to do. I just totally don't want to do them myself. I rather assistant one of you guys out there and ill pay you for the labor, its cool.

So ya guys.
Just hoping to meet some cool new people and too cruise it up! since i have know one over here lol.

AIM: Nofearsukah

Oh ya.
Guys let me know whats up about em2 meets or whatever. I'd take the distance to chill
haha.

thanks guys.
let me know whats up
Old 02-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: help guys in the BAY AREA. (civ.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by civ. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey guys.
Hows it going?

Well heres the deal.
I am new to civics, but i am learning a lot and meeting a lot of cool people all around. Finding help getting parts to getting more knowledge. lol.

Anyways.
I use too live in San Francisco a year ago, even though i live 45min away from it now, I still managed to go down there since its where i was raised my whole life.
But ya anyways, so i live there and in the 925.

I have plenty of stuff in mind for my em2.
The reason i made this new thread is, i want meet so cool new members in person lol, and maybe any of you guys could help me with my ride.

I need my headlights housing blackin out. You know how everyone paints the inside. Well yes, i know its easy to do. I just totally don't want to do them myself. I rather assistant one of you guys out there and ill pay you for the labor, its cool.

So ya guys.
Just hoping to meet some cool new people and too cruise it up! since i have know one over here lol.

AIM: Nofearsukah

Oh ya.
Guys let me know whats up about em2 meets or whatever. I'd take the distance to chill
haha.

thanks guys.
let me know whats up</TD></TR></TABLE>

*OFFICIAL* 2008 TREASURE ISLAND MEET THREAD!! Honda-Tech Is Invited ....