Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY GSR, HAHA STEALTH ALARM INSTALLED

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 03:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY GSR, HAHA STEALTH ALARM INSTALLED

i woke up to my pager, THE ALARM NEVER GOES OFF unless something is up

i walk outside and notice hood is popped open

OPEN DRIVER DOOR ITS LOCKED I KNEW AUTOMATICLY on integras the hood cable is in the driver fender well i put my hand in driver fender well and what do you know? the fender is unclipped

open hood the thieves unhooked both battery cables , they got stuck right there, they probably tried to find the siren but thats hidden so they removed battery cable that didnt do jack ****

AND JUST ORDERED THIS ONLINE for even more layers of security lol

Last edited by Gant; 09-20-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY CAR, HAHA STEAL ALARM INSTALLED

****in thieves at least they couldnt steal it.... i say relocate that hood cable make it harder next time around
Old 09-20-2009, 04:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY CAR, HAHA STEAL ALARM INSTALLED

yeah i been meaning to do that,

like i told you sol_ger a stealth alarm will save your car you told me theres a way around it but these stupid thieves couldnt even make it past stage 1 of the stealth install

they PROBABLY TRIED TO FIND THE SIREN that was going off when they popped the hood like i said the siren isnt even anywhere near the engine bay so they went to next step and pulled battery cables, to bad the alarm has back up battery

THEY DIDNT EVEN unlock my doors because they first wanted to disable the alarm lol they thought it would be a easy POP HOOD CUT SIREN BUT BOY WHERE THEY SUPRISED ****ing idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER 2001 CLEAN TITLE INTEGRA WITH 103K MILES saved thanks desmond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 04:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im thinking of getting that alarm lol my viper was cut when thieves tried to steal my crx but its hard to steal a crx when there's more kill switches and clubs to get around and not only that folks chained the car to the pole as well lol i was on vacation glad i came back to my bucket not gone
Old 09-20-2009, 04:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

good!, well when i go on vacation im parking my car at work ( i work at dealesrhip an we have gates)

good luck even trying to cut my viper because all the wires for the alarm are hidden as well, i know this sounds like advertisement but i dont give a damn DESMOND from socal saved my gsr, PM him its well worth the drive i did to socal i knew ONE DAY SOMEONE would try to steal my gsr its only a matter of time.

Last edited by Gant; 09-20-2009 at 04:53 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY GSR, HAHA STEAL ALARM INSTALLED

lawls gj man +1 to integra owners
Old 09-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY GSR, HAHA STEAL ALARM INSTALLED

nice gant!
Old 09-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

haha yezzir!! thieves -1 on that one! good job!
Old 09-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah told you man, VALLEJO is a bunch of desperados. aha they cant get a job jus to afford **** for there own dam car. my car and my other cousins car both got hoods popped and doors unlocked around 3 am. watch out ppl save your cars
Old 09-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yup HT is also a thief data base lol
Old 09-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yah most likely it's someone from Honda-TEch... lots of ****ing thieves on this site... that's why it's so big lol... good job Gant!
Old 09-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yup me/friend already think its someone from the forums, im thinking of just selling it and buy a cheap car and paying off the bike
Old 09-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

now im sleeping with my ear to my pager so now the SECOND it goes off im running out
Old 09-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: You may think I can't see you..but in reality..I could see you very clearly..

its usually always someone you know, keep that in mind because it would be hard for a stranger to make that kind of decision, they don't know what you have on the car to even consider stealing and/or what you have inside your house *cough guns cough*..lol
Old 09-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by SoL_ger
yeah told you man, VALLEJO is a bunch of desperados. aha they cant get a job jus to afford **** for there own dam car. my car and my other cousins car both got hoods popped and doors unlocked around 3 am. watch out ppl save your cars
yeah and i told you they aint taking my **** w/o a tow truck , now im even adding more layers of security to the car ones im not even going to post lets just say its gonna be 3-4 more layers even more lol, its probably going to take me 10min just to start my car in the morning with all these new layers haha
Old 09-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Told you it would pay off in no time. Now imagine if we did not do your alarm, lol. Dam it sucks to think about it. But hey its life. Rest assured they will not get it. Promise you that. They will not be driving that car away under its own power and thats as far as they will get every time. Now its time to add that other thing we talked about. Having the car call you in a couple of sec on your phone when they tamper with it. wink wink.

wrx-killer-sti-eater 63 1/2 - Theives 0!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY GSR, HAHA STEALTH ALARM INSTALLED

^much props again bro!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY GSR, HAHA STEALTH ALARM INSTALLED

Originally Posted by hondarazor23
^much props again bro!

Oyea the 1/2 is the car that got pushed down the street and around the corner. Gps saved that car. And both theives were caught! Best part was going to court to see them in custody. I had to go to court to testify that the car was not a entrapment because the driver door did not work so he could not get out the car wtf. Best part was seeing the 2 year sentance and the judge telling them thats what they get. And there parents there asking for mercey, "he such a good kid your honnor, it a phase young kids go thru." You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow. serious shitt right there..man, some people just have to learn the hard way..it always comes back to them times 100000 even if they are not caught at the moment..it catches up to them eventually.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^^ yup ........... karma is a mthrfkr
Old 09-20-2009, 09:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by wrx-killer-Sti-eater

Oyea the 1/2 is the car that got pushed down the street and around the corner. Gps saved that car. And both theives were caught! Best part was going to court to see them in custody. I had to go to court to testify that the car was not a entrapment because the driver door did not work so he could not get out the car wtf. Best part was seeing the 2 year sentance and the judge telling them thats what they get. And there parents there asking for mercey, "he such a good kid your honnor, it a phase young kids go thru." You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
hhahaha daaaamn that 1/2 should be counted as thieves: -2
lol
Old 09-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Gant
good!, well when i go on vacation im parking my car at work ( i work at dealesrhip an we have gates)

good luck even trying to cut my viper because all the wires for the alarm are hidden as well, i know this sounds like advertisement but i dont give a damn DESMOND from socal saved my gsr, PM him its well worth the drive i did to socal i knew ONE DAY SOMEONE would try to steal my gsr its only a matter of time.
pm me his info when my rides fully finished ill hit him up as i might be out there anyhow to get a wire-tuck done by chasebays etc
Old 09-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

he just posted in this thread wrx-killer-sti-eater
Old 09-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

2-way pager alarm is gona be installed on my car tomorrow morning!
Old 09-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

stealth alarm ftmfw
hopefully i can try to wire one up myself

Quick Reply: ATTEN: VALLEJO SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO STEAL MY GSR, HAHA STEALTH ALARM INSTALLED