Notices
Northern California North of Fresno

Anyone in Yuba City/ Marysville Area?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in Yuba City/ Marysville Area?

Wassup everyone. Just wondering if there was any meets in the Yuba city/ Marysville area. Hit me up with a PM or a reply if you know of anything.

MEET 7:00 FRIDAY 13 FEB @IN-N-OUT IN YUBA CITY SCROLL DOWN AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST

Last edited by Damills; 02-10-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone in Yuba City/ Marysville Area? (Damills)

nobody....?
Old 01-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone in Yuba City/ Marysville Area?

hey man me and you are on the same boat man i just moved out here from stockton and theres nothing out here but me and my buddy are willing to start some maybe we should start this ****. i know u see the people in this area there living in the past not up to date lett me know if u wanna start somthing up
Old 01-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cOunt me in as well... where's all the real honda fAn at!.... just got back from the bAy.... lOok for a white 95 ej coupe with sOme gold dr20'S... lowered, with a ws exhaust flaShing in the rear...

forsakenriceboy
Old 01-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn it;s dead out there in yuba and marysville haha!!
Old 01-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i used too live in that area i just moved to north natomas,,,
that area you gotta know people to know where its happening,,,
in yuba city is the only good thing,,,
friday and saturday nights they usually without a doubt meet up in fron of LOWES and SAM"S parking lot,, off of hwy 20

some of those catz also roll out too chico, its better over there, there is a Carls's JR out there not sure where its at they meet up there and from them you can ask where the real action goes down,, (dont know who;s watching now a days online). ill ask my buddy where the CJ'S is at and ill let you know, i just went straight too the spot,,...pretty dope cars
Old 01-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It's no secret, its on East and Esplanade. People usually meet up there at around 10pm. They stand around looking at each others cars and compliment on the underglo neon kit. Its wack dude. Bunch of immature highschool kids and rednecks in there Hondas thinking they are bad ***. I can't stand the people here.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

man its good to know that there are some people out here damn man well im down im willing to start somthing out here but get real people meet in front of lowes and sams thats gay we need to meet up some good were people can meet up hang out and still get something to drink or eat to bad theres no lollicup out here or a Q cup well there a few of us that moved from stockton cause we got jobs out here we got a ej1, 05 evo, 05 rx8, 99 accord and fg2 si, we have a strong group but were not flakes so any people wanna have meets in yuba or marysville start talking so we can set it up and none of these high school kids bullshit be mature or dont come at all im thinking the in n out parking lot sounds good thats were we did it in stockton
Old 01-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn all of you guys were able to get jobs at the same time? same place i'm guessing. If you guys are just looking for a place to hang out and chill, then I invite you to come up to Chico. Come chill at The Bear or Panama's. Go bar hoping and mingle with the local chicks instead of hanging out with teenagers and their cars. Just don't bring any drama.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im from sac but i know where all the imports roll ....in yuba they usually go out and street race...on fiday and saturday nights....
Old 01-30-2009, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Im from sac town !!!
Old 01-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yuba city or marysville usually don't have any good meets its usually taking your car out for racing(if your car fast they want to race YOU). Plus like it states above there only rednecks or immature "high school kids" driving hondas or ford trunk and think they all badass doing burnouts or donuts every time when they show up. Thats when the cops roll by and check on us.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

oh ok well let me know were these races are at out here ill check them out and ill try chico lately we have been hanging out at the corner bar in yuba. but funny story every time i ride in my fg2 people always wanna race and out here in yuba or marysville its always like ford mustangs and mun 2 hondas lol just the other i took a mustang going up the colusa bridge that **** was funny
Old 01-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well anyone out here know of somone that can paint cars cause im ready to paint my ej
Old 02-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wOw* this thread did bOOm huh!. lols.. i thought it was gOnna be dead... but seeing some responses is a nice start...

im with hanging/chilling and gettN some fOod/drinkS... bar and stuff is nice too... but i ain't with the whOle street racing scene thing... thats why there's the actual legal race track... its just not worth it gettN yA ryde bust for stupid sh*t.. but that's just me!. lols..

i'll keep an eye open on this meet if you all do decide to get one going... in and out parking lot is nice... decent size too....

forsakenriceboy
Old 02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Im always down for a meet : )
Old 02-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

that sounds cool man were are the legal tracks at around here though
Old 02-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

WTF..Im from Stockton and I moved up here to Live Oak 15min from Yuba City too..hahaha.. Very different up here..

Originally Posted by plurfasho
hey man me and you are on the same boat man i just moved out here from stockton and theres nothing out here but me and my buddy are willing to start some maybe we should start this ****. i know u see the people in this area there living in the past not up to date lett me know if u wanna start somthing up
Old 02-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

+1..!! Im ready to paint my DA. And I dont want to drive all the way to Sac or Stockton jus to paint.

well anyone out here know of somone that can paint cars cause im ready to paint my ej
Old 02-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

stockton meets have been changing locations alot now..atleast I dont worrie about the police here in yuba like stockton..haha.

man its good to know that there are some people out here damn man well im down im willing to start somthing out here but get real people meet in front of lowes and sams thats gay we need to meet up some good were people can meet up hang out and still get something to drink or eat to bad theres no lollicup out here or a Q cup well there a few of us that moved from stockton cause we got jobs out here we got a ej1, 05 evo, 05 rx8, 99 accord and fg2 si, we have a strong group but were not flakes so any people wanna have meets in yuba or marysville start talking so we can set it up and none of these high school kids bullshit be mature or dont come at all im thinking the in n out parking lot sounds good thats were we did it in stockton
Old 02-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

up north here compared to stockton... it ain't **** up north here.. Stockton is a different story.. i was around Stockton alot around 2004-2006.. alot of cOps up here are just ****** picking on honda's, i got pulled over cause the cop said i got on a modify exhaust after following me for almost 45 min.. lols... and i got on a apexi w2... commON now.. you serious..!! lols.. hahaa... but of course, his excuse was "my departure reported in a car and yours fit the description.?!?!"

count me in for a meet or whatever....

legal tracks here or around here is sac race way.... thunder hill... infinite-on, and another in tracy...

forsakenriceboy
Old 02-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey thats cool more people from stockton man i jhave nothing to do out here and i have weekends off man we gotta start somthing up. but ya man i know what u mean about cops out here i dont mind cause its funny as hell when they pull me over i got all my carb stickers even my greddy cat back has a carb sticker and i carry a meassuring tape with me cause they say my car looks to low and i tell them its not lower than 12 inches from the center headlight and i measure it for them cause im at 13 lol i love ****ing with the cops out here they dont know **** in stockton they pretty much leav us alone cause there alot of people like me that make them feel stupied
Old 02-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hahaaa.. lols... yEp!.. make eM feel like a dUmba$$ and next time they see a honda, they WILL think twice before pulling one over for sTupid a$$ ****... im usually working, even on weekend so if you all get one going... i'll swing by when i get a chance to... be nice to see and meet everyone in the area...

out the the bAy and 209 area... theres alot of love... especially in socal...

forsakenriceboy
Old 02-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Any of you guys ride? I know a bunch of routes up here for day trips for just cruising the twisties. If anyone is interested let me know, I'm up in the Chico area and always down to ride (motorcycle). Mainly weekends cause I have em off.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by junior h.m
some of those catz also roll out too chico, its better over there, there is a Carls's JR out there not sure where its at they meet up there and from them you can ask where the real action goes down,, (dont know who;s watching now a days online). ill ask my buddy where the CJ'S is at and ill let you know, i just went straight too the spot,,...pretty dope cars
haha people still do that there? i use to just drive thru the parking lot and get looks by all the ricers, then i'd just cut and find a party to go to. lol

Originally Posted by AnDThEnWuT
It's no secret, its on East and Esplanade. People usually meet up there at around 10pm. They stand around looking at each others cars and compliment on the underglo neon kit. Its wack dude. Bunch of immature highschool kids and rednecks in there Hondas thinking they are bad ***. I can't stand the people here.
seriously.

Quick Reply: Anyone in Yuba City/ Marysville Area?