Notices

Pittsburgh Area Garage Cleanout: 99 SI, EM1, B16, LSV, RS Machines, ARP and more

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pittsburgh Area Garage Cleanout: 99 SI, EM1, B16, LSV, RS Machines, ARP and more

Visiting my parents and cleaned all my stuff out of my Dad's garage this morning. Having trouble getting the pics from my phone to computer so they will be up sometime tomorrow. This stuff needs to go FAST, I'm leaving and going back home to hawaii in a few days so I'd like to sell as much as possible before then so my dad doesn't have to bother with it.

This stuff has been boxed up for the past few years and all came off of or was intended for my 99 Si. This is all from years ago so I dont remember the details of everything, forgive me for any mistakes I might make. If there is no price, make an offer, I have been out of the game for awhile and need to do some research to know what some of this stuff is worth

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, Local Pick up available located 30 min North of Pittsburgh, PA.

Brand new in box with rings RS Machines PR3 Pistons with a coating on the skirts. $120

LS-Vtec conversion kit, has head gasket oil stuff and more, believe it is a GE $100

PR4 rods, cleaned, polished and shotpeened with ARP rod bolts installed at a local machine shop. MAKE OFFER

B16 Valve cover, crappily shaved and gear side cut off painted metallic blue $30
LS Valve cover, never been painted, dirty and peeling original black paint $20

SI headlights, housings painted black, Some mounting points broke off but they still mount, they are beat up

SI Center Console with black vinyl /fake leather lid
SI E-brake cover
SI Cupholder/shifter piece
Black Suede shifter boot with white stitching
Original SI Shifter boot with ring

PR3 Intake Manifold with all the sensors(I believe) Will separate sensors

EBAY 4-1 Header $40

Some kind of Exhaust Wrap

Old Injen CAI, no filter, kinda rough but still works $40

New timing belt and used Water Pump I believe to be a GSR

P2T ECU out of my old 99 Si

Old Lighting audio Amp 750 watt and basically all the stereo system wiring out of my car. I know nothing about stereo systems so I'll just post pics of the wiring.

2 6x9 Sony XPLOD speakers

LS Valve Cover gasket set
Oil Pan gasket set
Some gasket set called a conversion set, don't remember what this is exactly

I'm sure I'm missing something but it's late. Shoot me PMs with questions and offers ASAP Need this stuff Gone! I have no need for this and it's been packed up for years, I'd like to pass on some good deals to fellow enthusiasts!
Old 09-01-2011, 04:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Pittsburgh Area Garage Cleanout: 99 SI, EM1, B16, LSV, RS Machines, ARP and more

Bump