Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Wheel Powder Coating, Polishing, + Repair - Morini Performance Coatings

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel Powder Coating, Polishing, + Repair - Morini Performance Coatings

Hey guys,

I just wanted to make a post about a new business in the Western MA area (Springfield), Morini Performance Coatings. They specialize in powder coating, ceramic coating, metal polishing, wheel repair, and custom painting. I was very skeptical of shops after my horrible, to say the least, experience with Next Generation powder coating. I put that aside and brought Justin, the owner of MPC, a set of CCW Classic's to rebuild. I wanted to have the barells powder coated satin black, the centers powder coated gloss black, fix a few minor nicks in the lips, polish the lips, custom mill my center caps and put them back together. Justin did an amazing job in a VERY timely manner. The pricing was great for the quality job he did. He even took care of mounting my tires for me. My experience with MPC was barnone the best I have had with any business in the area. The showroom gave me a great piece of mind to see all of his prior work, his personal projects, and his current projects. The shop was spotless and very well orginized. I have since brought him a second set of wheels, oz ultraleggras, to get powder coated. I will be bringing them more parts as soon as my car comes out for the spring/summer and you should too, you won't be disapointed!

-Eric

http://moriniperformancecoatings.com/

My CCW Classics and OZ Ultraleggras:

Old 05-17-2010, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wheel Powder Coating, Polishing, + Repair - Morini Performance Coatings

too bad your sooo far from meeee
Old 05-17-2010, 09:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wheel Powder Coating, Polishing, + Repair - Morini Performance Coatings

Thanks for the info
Old 05-19-2010, 07:57 PM
rota92

Justin used to work where I work with my cousin, he does AWESOME work. He gave up a great engineering position at a massive company to follow his passion, give him the business no homo
Old 05-23-2010, 10:53 AM
POOPCheeks

went up there about a month ago (from Philly btw). Justin is a friend of a friend and does superior work. He powder coated the hardpipes, BOV, turbo housing, strut bar and manifold for our RX7. Looks bad ***!

Old 05-23-2010, 04:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

looks good