Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

UPDATE:CRUISE,WASH,MEET(MASS,NH,RI)

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 02:33 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATE:CRUISE,WASH,MEET(MASS,NH,RI)

since now that i been posting and people is very interested i came up with a date and time this will be a weekly thing, i went to sonics to talk to the manager she said it will be fine if we meet there but since its so jampacked she rather not just because we will be sitting there for a long extended time, and she will like to keep the customers and the traffic flowing.before any of you guys jump to the time and date please read the following. NO BURNOUTS,NO LOUD MUSIC,WE MUST RESPECT THE BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT WE MEETING AT,NO VIOLENCE, NO **** TALKING, NO DUI OR OUI DRIVERS. listen ppl im no diff from you i just got out and just wanna bring back the fun, so if you feel tho that you can't respect these rules don't show up. i called fudruckers in saugus and talked to them they actually wanted us to start the meet sooner but wanted to give everybody some breathing room, only request was that we support the business in other words eat there, and basically share the same rules i have they came up with dui,oui rule CAR WASH: 815 Gallivan Blvd. • Boston, MA • Dorchester at Neponset Circle
Exit 12 - 93 South • Ext 11 - 93 North
CRUISE: I figure we can cruise the city, find a place where can do some rolling and still shots, i was the the skate park under the bridge in charlestown in charlestown but i don't know how to get to the park. MEET:FUDDRUCKERS 900 Broadway, Rt 1 North, Saugus, MA 01906, we will be parking in the back so please do not park where the common customers park.. THIS MEET WILL BE EVERY SATURDAY STARTING FEBUARY 16,2010 AT 5:30 OR I CAN SWITCH TO MID AFTERNOON WHICH EVER THE MAJORITY PREFER. THE MEET WILL START AT THE CAR WASH, WE WILL WASH THE BUNNIES AND TAKE OFF FROM THERE.THE MEET WILL BE HOSTED BY ME BUT IN COLLABORATION WITH TeamMASS i will explain the TeamMASS movement in the general discussion room. please ppl don't come out showing off, acting a fool im a grown *** man and hope you gal/gals will do the same if you want more info or have any suggestion pm,call,email,text me carmoneyart@yahoo.com...857-241-7105