Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Trying to plan a Car show/meet w/bbq, DJ, and possibly paint-less dent removal

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to plan a Car show/meet w/bbq, DJ, and possibly paint-less dent removal

Hey guys, I don't have a lot of post here but, have been a member for awhile. Anyway on to the Important stuff. I'm just trying to get interest right now but, I am trying to possibly plan a decent size meet/car show. I work for a Valet/transportation company and have the opportunity to use our Main office lot in Springfield MA for this purpose. There is roughly 100+ plus spots plus other space to work with as well. I haven't looked into it yet but, I'm going to see if i can get someone that can do paint-less dent removal to be there. I know its been done at other meets but, not sure on how he would get paid so he can offer it at a discount ( please post if you know how other meets have done this). Also looking into having a DJ and, Someone grilling food as well. At any rate please post if you have any ideas or if your interested at all. I will get pics of lot and exact count of the amount of spots asap. No dates have been set yet but looking to Have it on a Sat or Sun in early to mid August.

Please me PM me if you have any advice or Info.

It doesn't show much but here is a small pic of the lot until I get more pics.