Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

"NEFC: Fit-In Tune" Fit Club - Meet 6/28

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 07:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "NEFC: Fit-In Tune" Fit Club - Meet 6/28

I was asked to help repost this here:
Originally Posted by sy11580
Hello everyone in New York City. I'm the "President" of the greater NEFC (North East Fit Club) and current Fits In Tune club. My apology to the all current members, for my absence from this club for the past year. However, things is definitely going to change from this day forward.

Press:

I'm proud to Announce a NEW name for the NYC crew under the NEFC banner. We are calling our club as Fits-In-Tune. This thread is for all Fit owners and enthusiasts alike to share their thoughts, experiences and ideas etc. with reference to this wonderful and mysterious car.

Mission & About US:

We started in 2007 with 4 Fits and has grown to 8 Fits in our Club. Our goal is to make this NY Community of Fits prosper by the day. We consider every F.I.T. member as part of the family; we respect each other. Our attitude is to not to have any attitude towards others within this club and abroad. We like our little hatch; unique styling & plan to keep the car forever.

We are not a RACING club. Your car doesn't have to be modified to join our club. So even if your car is STOCK, you are more than welcomed to join this club & attend our meets. Discrimination of any kind is forbidden in this club! Only criteria is that you own a Fit and be positive & active in our club meets/discussions.

We'll strive to get every Fit owner in NY to be part of this family, and make it a REAL club. A club where no one is afraid to show up (for meets) and/or express their opinions to educate each other. But rather, a club where every member are enthusiastic about the meets and eager to offer their insights on topic discussions, with no reserve.

How to become a member:

It is very simple to join our club. As mentioned above, all you need is a HONDA Fit!!! Doesn't matter if it's a GD3 (07-08 Model) or GE8 (09 up), if it is a Fit- you can join. If you're interested in either joining or riding with us just leave us a comment here. We're constantly looking for new members who love the Fit as much as we do .

We have our own club sticker (NEFC & Fits In Tune), both together $9 set. Please provide us your information & payment to nyc_fits_in_tune@hotmail.com, and I will send it to you.

What are you waiting for?? Come Join US if you've always been around this FitFreak web site. Let your friends & Family know about us.

Member Monthly Events:

Effective immediately, we will have monthly events. We will meet 1-2x per month. These meets will all be held on Sundays at Flushing Meadows Corona Park. We understand free time is hard to come by for everyone. Therefore, we decided that our meets are just for a few hours long. Just enough time to meet new people and chat. This way, everyone can still have the rest of the day to do whatever you want or had planned to do during those day(s).

Picture Tour of Worlds Fair Artifacts, Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens, New York

The 2009 1st Official Meet will be held on June 28th, (so about every 2 weeks, we will be there).
Save the Date!!!

Contact Information:

nyc_fits_in_tune@hotmail.com

We look forward to seeing new Faces and HOT rides starting this year.