Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

looking for SRR dealer

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for SRR dealer

Great to see HT on vbulletin and that there is still a strong following of honda enthusiasts out there even with times being as tough as they are. I have been lurking here for a little bit again getting to know the way things work.

Does anyone know where i can some not so popular parts for my Daily driver. I just bought an eg hatch to use for a daily driver cause i had one in the past and I want to try and recreate it so I am looking for an SRR dealer.

Down here nobody even know whar SRR is and people I to are like dont you mean SSR like the wheels. There used to be a place in NJ that sold SRR stuff but i have been unable to reach them. I beleive they are possibly out of business

-it is possible SRR is out of business in the US

That being said this seems like a great place to find non retarded infromation. I should enjoy it here now that im back into hondas. My regualar/project car is a Lexus SC400. I love the thing, nothing like a Japanese v8.

Everytime i drive the lexus however i go through like $50 in gas seeing as how its a v8 that only takes premium and gets about 19 mpg.

Considering the fact that i am amassing the part to do a roots blower on the v8 and my gas milage and fuel cost is going to go through the roof. Until i pay off my student loans I cant really afford to be paying $100 a week for gas to drive back and forth to work and the store.

Has anyone done a 6spd v6 accord motor in an eg and successfully found a hood to fit the car. I need something a little more poewerful than a pathetic d-series motor but still easy to up keep

.com (please put the first letter or puntuation of every paragraph together with the .com and paste that in your web browser) this will take you to a real website

YARRRR HARRR a pirate life for me
Old 11-25-2008, 09:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go
Do
Dirty
-
Things to
Each other.
Come on over
Here and play.