Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Looking for Guys in Mass for Garage Space

Old 04-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Guys in Mass for Garage Space

I've been looking around for a bit now for some decent garage space to build my cars and store my tools and parts around the south shore for a bit now. I haven't really found anything all that great in my price range, I have been finding spots however that are way too big for myself and my cars alone. Wondering if anyone in the south shore / southern mass area wanna go in on renting a space with me and a few other guys. I have three guys already who want in. In my mind the more the merrier as long as everyone doesn't plan on using the space as a place to store your non-running cars. I plan on basically starting a garage club of sorts where we can pool our resources, tools, minds, and talents to get some of the best cars around. I've been working on some carbon stuff lately and would like to eventually get into painting and welding too but my home garage doesn't have the electrical to hook up any high powered tools (big boy compressors/welders). I'm thinking if we get about 8-10 guys who want to go in for about 100 a month we could get about 700-1000 sq ft based on what i've been seeing around here. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested:

rory.c.oneill@gmail.com
Old 04-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Looking for Guys in Mass for Garage Space

Bump plz

I have 3 guys already. Lookin for 10 at $100 bucks each plus security deposit. Will provide access to high quality tools, including painting tools, air tools, welding tools, as well as vehicle and engine storage space, hopefully a new racing team will develop out of the garage.