Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Insearch of 20 street cars from mass ,20 cars from ct/ri (u.m.w)

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 04:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 Insearch of 20 street cars from mass ,20 cars from ct/ri (u.m.w)

Most of you guys know about the ultimate mass weekend(umw) if you dont you can go to the upcoming events section and read the details.

i was looking for help and advise on putting the event together thanks to voke accord and all out performance they stepped up and we had long conversation on how to put this together, and this is what we came up with if you have ideas or would like help putting this together feel free call me 8572417105 or pm your number. as of right now this is what we have

RULES FOR THE UMW RACING EVENT- NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANYBODY

1. YOUR CAR MUST BE A STREET CAR

2. $100 A RACER $20 DEPOSIT MUST BE GIVING BEFORE ADDED TO LIST, IF DEPOSIT NOT GIVING BY JULY 20 TO EITHER ALL OUT PERFORMANCE WHICH IS IN RHODE ISLAND OR VOKE ACCORD WHICH IS IN MASS YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO LIST AND YES DEPOSIT IS REFUNDABLE.

3.UPON ARRIVAL TO THE TRACK AND YOUR REGISTERED YOUR HOOD MUST BE POPPED OPEN FOR ALL RACERS TO SEE.

4.YOU MUST HAVE FULL COMPLETE EXHAUST.

5.ALL RACERS MUST STATE WHER AND WHAT CITY YOUR REPPING FOR THE RACE, THERE WILL BE NO MASS VS MASS IMPORTS VICE VERSA.

6.SLICKS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THIS EVENT.

7.YOU BREAK YOU OUT, YOU JUMP THE RED LIGHT YOU OUT THIS IS A TRACK EVENT SO NO EXCUSES.

8.THE REMAINDER OF THE ENTREE FEE($80) MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE ENTERING EVENT. VOKE ACCORD WILL NOT BE RACING IN THIS EVENT SO HE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MONIES GIVING.

9.TO ALL RACERS THERE IS NO DO OVERS OR GIVE ME 5MIN. IF AT THE POINT WHEN ITS TIME TO GET ON THE TRACK YOUR NOT IN LINE TO GO ON THE TRACK YOUR OUT ALL RACERS MUST BE LINED UP AT THE SAME TIME.

CLASSES FOR THE DRAG RACING EVENT. (NO EXCEPTIONS)

1. ALL FORCED INDUCTION IMPORTS(TURBO,SUPERCHARGED,NITROUS) WILL ONLY RACE EACH OTHER

2. ALL NATURAL ASSPIRATED IMPORTS WILL ONLY RACE EACH OTHER.

3. i would love to have a wrong what you brung competition against each other. this event would be for the track only or big heads in the game and cash pot would be separate from the street cars.

The whole purpose to this event is to bring imports from nh,mass,ri and ct together for a little friendly comptition. at the end of the day we all share the same common goal in this industry. what where doing is looking for the best street cars from each city and see whp holds it down the most and who got it together.

where trying to get 20 street imports from mass/nh and 20 street imports from ct/ri. now if mass/nh have 20 cars and ri/ct only have 10 what we going have racers come to agreement of who should rep there city the most and pass the torch. or we just gonna put everybody name in a hat and pick the 10 racers.

this is a street event so your car has to legally drivable on public road again no exceptions. please ppl i know money is up for grabs but we trying to make this a long term event and dont want no mishaps. if you feel tho you dont wanna pop your hood then you can not enter this event. if your half *** built boosted import is up a against a boosted import that was well put together then its on you this is a comptition this is not a event where you will be babied threw. one part of this event is to separate the real tuners and real car builders from the guys who going around faking it.

This is a import only competition for both the street event and potentially the outlaw class. the only exceptions cars that would be allowed to run in either event will be srt4 and cobalt. if you have any question again feel free to call/text me 857-241-7105 or pm me. or you can contact all out performance and voke accord which both are members on here.