Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://honda-tech.com/forums/northeast-115/)
-   -   Honda Days in Pittsburgh (https://honda-tech.com/forums/northeast-115/honda-days-pittsburgh-2930975/)

Michilson 05-03-2011 11:06 AM

Honda Days in Pittsburgh

Hey Guys looking to see if there would be any interest in starting a Honda Days in Pittsburgh. This isnt alot of events like this in Pittsburgh and I'd like to see more.

If anyone has suggestions on host locations or wants to get something started let me know! I'd like to set up a couple dates over the summer Maybe one in June and another in Sept.

Maybe start something in a parking garage downtown first / once a month.

Rickcrx 05-03-2011 01:46 PM

Re: Honda Days in Pittsburgh

Im always up for anything. Its just in Pittsburgh honda guys hate each others and no one wants to meet up or do anything. But im in on anything.

STR8 H8N 05-10-2011 10:54 AM

wher do i sign up son

Michilson 05-11-2011 08:07 PM

Yea Im not really sure why! I am we all run the same things and theres a lot of know how to be gained. It seems that like in the uniontown area there is a big import following but nothing really serious around Pittsburgh. I was running with a couple guys a year ago but i broke the car and kinda got out of it for a while. I'd like to open it up to others too doesnt just have to be hondas. I'd like to get something started where we can all just hangout talk performance and style, And marvel at each others hard work. We do I know some have had the rap of talking shit and all but that's not the point to these events and thats usually the cause for attention from police and others not supportive of the Import Tunner Gathering..

I am working on getting my motor swap gathered up and done before memorial day. I heard there was a big meet in morgantown on may 5th I Didnt hear about it till monday. I would like to start something like that at like the robinson mall or some other large area where we can just chill without police interference. I have a few locations I can suggest once we pick a date and maybe a location we can all work together to Spread the word..

Thanks for the interests guys!

Rickcrx 05-12-2011 01:11 PM

There's a shit load of imports in Uniontown or Mt Pleasent. Sometimes we take a drive over there to see whats goin on. U wont find too many imports in Pittsburgh, there's a few around Monroeville tho.

grnsdn602 05-13-2011 05:31 AM

yeah i'm in monroeville and there's a good bit of cars in around the area but everyone's kinda split up. there's different groups of people. definately think someone should organize some sorta meet. their would definately be a good turn out and it'd be fun to get everyone together.

grnsdn602 05-13-2011 05:32 AM

maybe not strictly honda but just everything and i think it'd be pretty cool.

Michilson 05-13-2011 06:11 AM

Well guys once i get my car back together and running I can start to set something up.

I always thought a Sat or sunday morning meet in Monroville then maybe run threw the city (photo opts in different locations and then a night meet in robinson (mall) would be kool or even Quaker Steak and Lube!!

Find a Couple streets that maybe we can temp close for a photo shoot type thing on back streets downtown where we wouldn't really need a permit lol.

Sweet tunner car with a old building in the background or the city from mt washington!!!

Just need to find the right locations!

grnsdn602 05-13-2011 12:09 PM

we do the monroeville, through the city, to robinson cruise on a weekly basis. it's always a good time. more people could only make it better!

haphazard 05-13-2011 01:14 PM

let me know... i'm in greensburg area and would love to meet up. Even if its in monroeville

Rickcrx 05-13-2011 06:02 PM

Im always up for anything and i live 10mins from monroeville.

grnsdn602 05-13-2011 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rickcrx (Post 45265557)
Im always up for anything and i live 10mins from monroeville.

Are you usually in monroeville? i've probably seen you around if you are. lol.

DuongBros. 05-13-2011 07:04 PM

Haha funny thing. Just like us in Harrisburg, people around here too...except no one wants to meet up or drive anywhere

Rickcrx 05-14-2011 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by grnsdn602 (Post 45265773)
Are you usually in monroeville? i've probably seen you around if you are. lol.

Not all the time, but i like to cruise around there. I have a 00 white hatch crushed. I have an album in my profile.

grnsdn602 05-14-2011 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rickcrx (Post 45267340)
Not all the time, but i like to cruise around there. I have a 00 white hatch crushed. I have an album in my profile.

don't recall ever seeing you, pretty sure i would remeber seeing that. it's so clean and so sick! i drive a 97 4 door that's slammed on steelies with hubcabs and a roof rack. pretty easy to pick out from others. lol. say what's up if you see me around. name's zach.

Michilson 05-15-2011 07:23 AM

I'll be running a 2 door 97 coupe with Copper Orange paint pretty easy to find I havent seen anything running anything close to mine in body mods.

Rickcrx 05-15-2011 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by grnsdn602 (Post 45271272)
don't recall ever seeing you, pretty sure i would remeber seeing that. it's so clean and so sick! i drive a 97 4 door that's slammed on steelies with hubcabs and a roof rack. pretty easy to pick out from others. lol. say what's up if you see me around. name's zach.

Thanx, Will do. Same to u man.

Mad-Mike 05-15-2011 09:05 PM

I'm interested in this. I'm located in the South Hills.

STR8 H8N 05-16-2011 04:21 AM

http://www.pittsburghimportfusion.com/