Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

E-manage

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 07:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-manage

My name is Scott Worn, I am in h opes that you can help me. I am a 24 yr. old machinist by trade. I've built everything from a stock S-10 rebuild to a 28ft rail car pushing 1,100hp with 741 cubic inches. I have a 90' civic hatch in which I did a motor swap with a new paint job. First I started by building a built Mini-me then sold it right off the engine stand before it ever saw the car. I ended up putting a B16a with a a set of OBX 40mm throttle bodies, 440cc RC injectors, a walbro fuel pump, full redone suspension, tenzo-r race seats and full stripped down interior with a 8-point roll cage in its place. Here is the problem I am having with my current project....I have a brand new e-manage ultimate computer system to handle all the tuning but no one to wire in the system or even tune it. I've been working on this project almost 18 months and only had the chance to it drive once with the stock intake on it but the wiring wasn't finished because the v-tec wasn't hooked up. I've done all the myself so far, but I joined the Army almost a year ago and have not had the time to get what I needed done. Also I have been stationed in Newport News, VA from Fayetteville, NC for almost 6 months. I am now looking for a shop I can really trust to get the job done right. I've heard nothing but bad things about the e-manage and trying to get it wire. I have all the parts including a the ultimate e-manage system, software, and universal wiring harness and little money left to finish my project. I need some help and guidance in getting this project finished. I have completely documented almost every dollar I've spent on this car.

My car is still OBD0, ecu and all. The car has already had the DPFI converted to MPFI and the v-tec wired in. Is it possible to wire th e emanage into the OBD0 set-up I have with the universal wiring harness I got with the e-manage ultimate . ANy help would be great.