Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Classic Car Show GTG/Meet Somers/Mahopac, NY Thursday 8pm

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Classic Car Show GTG/Meet Somers/Mahopac, NY Thursday 8pm

The classic car show will be running at the same time, it gives us an oppurtunity to hang out without getting hassled, you do not haveto be interested in the classic car show, hell, u dont even haveto look at it, we will be in out own section of the lot, see map.

Hey everyone, The classic car show in somers commons has started and it will run 6:30-9pm this thursday (weather permitting) you know what that means, time to start chillen there again. This thursday lets start it off strong.

Date/Time: 8:00pm 5/15/08
Place: Somers Commons Shopping Center (80 Rt 6, Somers, NY 10505)

Map:

coming from CT take exit 19 off 84, follow signs to wendys (which is rt 6) and just follow rt 6 all the way up to somers through mahopac.

684 take croton falls exit....take croton falls road all the way to the end to rt 6, follow rt 6 to the plaza.

Taconic Parkway take mahopac/shrub oak exit which is rt 6, take that up to the plaza.

anyone else, mapquest it.

The plaza will be open for business during these hours, so please drive slowly and no burnouts .
IF and only IF, we happen to get kicked out... 2nd location will be the A&P Plaza (McDonalds Mahopac) literally 400ft up the road and its in a different town.
There is a Chili's resteraunt, a chinese food buffet, a Subway, and a Pizzeria in the plaza if anyone wants to eat.

any questions post here or PM me.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Classic Car Show GTG/Meet Somers/Mahopac, NY Thursday 8pm (RyanALLDAY)

this will be the first day i have my car out

bumppp