Notices
Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

Anyone in PA that has had a Type R stolen within the last year READ ME.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 05:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in PA that has had a Type R stolen within the last year READ ME.

There is a kid in my area that tried selling me a Type R motor and trans for $1000. When I asked about if it was stolen or not his response was "Yeah from PA like 5 hours away" I live in Baltimore, MD and I dont play around with ****ing thieves, So if you have had your Type R stolen contact me via this thread. I did some research and I have his full name and address and a phone number to contact him at. I may try to check out the motor to see if it still has a vin plate attached (which I doubt it will). Im not a shady character by any means, I am really good friends with Sean Bradford, which is a pretty reputable character on here and NWP, Hes also a photographer for various mags. Just trying to give my self some credibility here by name dropping lol. So hopefully we can find out who's motor this is and bring this thieving P.O.S. down.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone in PA that has had a Type R stolen within the last year READ ME.

RESPECT .. Hopefully your thread here get down to the owner. All thieves should die slow and rot in hell!!
Old 09-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone in PA that has had a Type R stolen within the last year READ ME.

wow..should of spoke to local law enforcement and co-ordinated with them to arrange a meet to buy said motor swap and let them take care of it...
Old 09-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thrule01
wow..should of spoke to local law enforcement and co-ordinated with them to arrange a meet to buy said motor swap and let them take care of it...
do what he said....contact PA state police and your state police....you have to be a stupid SOB to say yea its a stolen motor....and the fact 1k for type R motor and trans is usually a sign you are moving it for a reason.

like everyone says....if the price is to good its prolly to good to be true or stolen
Old 09-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

report it cause they might find the vin somewhere in the home or garage and be able to get the owner some of his **** back. REPORT IT ASAP!!!!!! the owner would apreciate at least a motor and trans back
Old 09-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Contact the law and tell them you are going to meet up to make a fake purchase, if you say you are going to confront or just meet him they are just going to tell you to sit back and wait to see what they do. BTW props to you, this kid is dumb
Old 09-30-2010, 04:58 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Agreed. Report it to the police.

Just saw this thread since another thread linked to it.
Originally Posted by Quick99Si
There is a kid on Honda-Tech that tried buying a Type R motor and trans for $1000. When he asked about if it was stolen or not your re/sponse was "Yeah from PA like 5 hours away" He lives in Baltimore, MD and he dont play around with **** thieves, So if you have stolen a Type R contact me via this thread. I did some research and I have his full registered date and post count and a username to PM him at. I may try to check out his profile to see if it still has a his email address attached (which I doubt it will). Im not a shady character by any means, I am really good friends with Aldo, which is a pretty reputable character in the Chicago theft scene, Hes also a piece of **** for various reasons. Just trying to give my self some credibility here by name dropping lol. So hopefully we can find out who stole this motor and bring this tattle-tale P.O.S. down.
WTF?

Thieves = bad

Tattletales/Snitches = good

Stop f**king up and then you won't have to worry about anyone telling on you.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:03 AM
MEAT PATTY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where is this character located at who has the motor/trans?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm agree with getting the law on his ***.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: down the street,bythe river in the van, co, united states

i would find the owner of the motor and
call him set up a "purchase" beat the living **** outta him
walk off with your motor and whatever other parts he has of yorus
then maybe call the cops IMO!
Old 10-01-2010, 02:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 99hondacura
i would find the owner of the motor and
call him set up a "purchase" beat the living **** outta him
walk off with your motor and whatever other parts he has of yorus
then maybe call the cops IMO!
And then you get charged with assault/battery depending on badly you beat his ***. And you better hope you can prove ownership of the drivetrain (you REALLY think the VIN is still on there???) because otherwise you're the thief in this situation.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump