Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

***Northeast Chat/Lurk/Bickering Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ***Official 4F/Solfresh/Team Fresh/Riggins/PA/NJ/NY/DE/MD/VA Chat Thread***

Originally Posted by BlazedD
drugs/alcohol = u hurting urself

stealing cars= u hurting someone else

stealing cars is like robbing a bank, stabbing some1, etc, a real crime.

Is that too difficult to understand??

I know why u and Tai have friends that r thieves and u guys both said it so that if somethign happens to ur cars then u know who to call lol and that's great..look out for urselves haha but don't try to use bullshit *** statements like stand by ur friends bwhahahaa..

F A C K T H I E V E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. it's spretty funny to me that u guys rely on 'thieves' to give u info; u really think if ur thief friend has ur car taken he is gonna tell u??? LMAO!
blazed..i like you (no homo), so i dont watn this to go in the wrong direction...buti think your not understanding wat im saying.......i just want to say this one final time

1. i know people who do alot of dirt including stealing cars.....yes some are friends, but i dont chill with them on a regualr basis...maybe we go out to the go go every once ina blue...if im driving down the street n i see them...i say wat up...thats about it......

2. in the previous posts.....i truely feel if your friends havea drug or alc. problem...you should stand by them and support them and see that they get their **** straight

when it comes to cars..ask anybody who knows me.....i dont hang out with anyone remotely close to where i live theif or not..just cause i dont trust anyone....because of this..this is the whole reason i chill with lou and the other solfresh negros........humble..same taste as me..we know wats good with hondas.....we're not theives....we can cruise and not do 100mph and split up and get lost..etc...

i dont want anyone on here to think of me as someone who associates with theives ona regualr basis....and i would look out for any of your guys cars if they ever turned up missing
Old 02-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***Official 4F/Solfresh/Team Fresh/Riggins/PA/NJ/NY/DE/MD/VA Chat Thread***

Originally Posted by Chris.
i will take a look for you when i get a chance, prob gonna have to wait until tomorrow... pm me it tomorrow morning to remind me

in the instance, i would defriend them. its called not answering your phone when they call/text you, and basically fall off the face of the earth to them.
Indeed.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

in the instance, i would defriend them. its called not answering your phone when they call/text you, and basically fall off the face of the earth to them.
thats pretty fake though, Friend or no Friend I would expect someone to be real with me if they would ever pull something like that.. not calling you fake or anything.. but wouldn't you rather have someone tell you why they don`t want to be your friend anymore rather then just ghosting on you
Old 02-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

drugs/alcohol = u hurting urself

stealing cars= u hurting someone else

stealing cars is like robbing a bank, stabbing some1, etc, a real crime.

Is that too difficult to understand??

I know why u and Tai have friends that r thieves and u guys both said it so that if somethign happens to ur cars then u know who to call lol and that's great..look out for urselves haha but don't try to use bullshit *** statements like stand by ur friends bwhahahaa..

F A C K T H I E V E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. it's spretty funny to me that u guys rely on 'thieves' to give u info; u really think if ur thief friend has ur car taken he is gonna tell u??? LMAO!
dont be mad be glad hahaha
Old 02-10-2009, 09:50 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by .kyle
luis, you sir, have writing expertise. . i have never met someone who can lay down their feelings in a writing manner so proper. there is never hate, just purely a speaker of your thoughts.
haha. I've been a decent writer since my childhood era, it's one of my passions; I'll more than likely pursue it with English/Childhood Education as my new major starting this Fall.

thanks for the love, I try my best to explain myself, but even still a lot of people are going to think what they're going to think, you know? I do get a lot of misunderstanding from people--more specifically people thinking I am cocky or full of myself, but then when they meet me in person and see how I am, they see that it's quite the opposite.

nah man. . . rjd2

google it , youtube it, pandora it, i don't care what you do with it but research that ****. it will change your attitude in your free time. .

I know what you meant; even though I didn't know who it was, however I'm going to look it up and listen now. or at least after I get off the phone from ordering my new wheelseses!
Old 02-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im glad we all ended up getting over this topic. . it got hectic in here for a bit. . .

im hungry. . . should i eat ramen or have a sandwich with lunchmeat and cheese (all i have is america cheese though. .)????
Old 02-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn, i read everyone's comment. Agreed with some, definitely disagreed with others.

Can you believe this discussion escalated from just one person asking another about nyce1's and vrace.

Besides, that....someone buy my junk and wheels
Old 02-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

what if you associate with someone who associates with thieves?
B*a*n*n*e*d

lol @ talk about things intellectually; is that why u occassionally ask me to D I E mr. bx finest?
you're right. well, allow me to rephrase myself, i'd like for you to cease existence in this world..because with you still living, I can never be the biggest boss
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Koolaid_Chris
thats pretty fake though, Friend or no Friend I would expect someone to be real with me if they would ever pull something like that.. not calling you fake or anything.. but wouldn't you rather have someone tell you why they don`t want to be your friend anymore rather then just ghosting on you
if you stopped answering my phone calls. i would know you dont want to talk to me.

lifes simple koolaid. .

When you negas comin up here again!?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by speedooo
what if you associate with someone who associates with thieves?
**** it who cares *****s in here are corny.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Order of Merit

depends on the situation i guess. i mean if i find out from a source other than them and they want to know, ill tell them if i feel like it. otherwise, im just as well off without telling them, im pretty sure that they'll understand why.

im glad we all ended up getting over this topic. . it got hectic in here for a bit. . .

im hungry. . . should i eat ramen or have a sandwich with lunchmeat and cheese (all i have is america cheese though. .)????
american cheese + franks red hot + meat + bread... throw it in the toaster oven for a couple minutes to melt the cheese
Old 02-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by bronx finest
I know what you meant; even though I didn't know who it was, however I'm going to look it up and listen now. or at least after I get off the phone from ordering my new wheelseses!

word, you shall enjoy some of the most chill beats ever. . .

ghostwriter is his most famous song. .
Old 02-10-2009, 09:55 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I have had friends, people who I grew up with, the first people I messed around with cars with--straight up turn their back on me, because I didn't condone their stealing habits.

These same people, talk behind my back, and behind closed doors literally hate me for me being who I am. The kind of person that would avoid those paths, not only because of my morals and karma but because of my job, and knowing simply that it is wrong. No one wants to come out in the morning and not see their car, I know that for sure.

Supporting/associating with thieves is wrong, and one day..your car or someone you love's car will turn up missing--you'll find out that it was your friend or his friend and you'll realize that they were never a friend all along.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

american cheese + franks red hot + meat + bread... throw it in the toaster oven for a couple minutes to melt the cheese
im all out of franks red hot. . .
Old 02-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

if you stopped answering my phone calls. i would know you dont want to talk to me.

lifes simple koolaid. .

When you negas comin up here again!?
if life was simple we would all drive k powered hatches and daily drive TL type S's lol

dude I want to come badly.. I miss chillen with you guys.. I was thinking about the night we all went bowling the other day
Old 02-10-2009, 09:57 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

if life was simple we would all drive k powered hatches and daily drive TL type S's lol

dude I want to come badly.. I miss chillen with you guys.. I was thinking about the night we all went bowling the other day
life is simple. live by simple rules, be honest, do what your heart feels is right--if you have to ask, it definitely is wrong.
Honda-Tech Member

sounds mad homo lol

all im saying is... if you ever have a car/something important stolen from you, you would understand where im coming from. it sucks hearing your car start up and drive away, then having it found stripped later on.
now imagine whats going through the person whose car was stolen's mind, how upset they are
Old 02-10-2009, 09:58 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

word, you shall enjoy some of the most chill beats ever. . .

ghostwriter is his most famous song. .
Ghostwriter is hardbody, I find myself nodding to it unknowingly.
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

bowling was fun...for the 45 minutes i was there lol
Honda-Tech Member

oh yeah!! hahah

PA vs. non-PA. ahhah! good times. . i sucked that night. I'm a have to show you guys my A-Game. . .
Honda-Tech Member

all im saying is... if you ever have a car/something important stolen from you, you would understand where im coming from. it sucks hearing your car start up and drive away, then having it found stripped later on.
now imagine whats going through the person whose car was stolen's mind, how upset they are
i say **** it thats what insurance is for.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ghostwriter is hardbody, I find myself nodding to it unknowingly.
you lovvvvvvvve it. . .
Old 02-10-2009, 09:59 AM

im all out of franks red hot. . .
cayenne pepper + crushed red pepper + vinegar then

if life was simple i think wed be driving something other than a civic with an rsx/tsx motor. ferrari/lamborghini/koenigsegg/porsche comes to mind

life is simple. live by simple rules, be honest, do what your heart feels is right--if you have to ask, it definitely is wrong.
truth x100,000,000

Quick Reply: ***Northeast Chat/Lurk/Bickering Thread***