Northeast Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont

***Northeast Chat/Lurk/Bickering Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:14 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ***Official 4F/Solfresh/Team Fresh/Riggins/PA/NJ/NY/DE/MD/VA Chat Thread***

Originally Posted by SHG_Riley
Since some of you are from Jersey, you may have/not heard of these "tales".
Maybe some of you have been to them as well?

The first spot is a road called Clinton Street (or Road?).
Supposedly its a completely strait road in the middle of nowhere, and when you drive through it at night, and then turn around at the end and drive back, the road has turns in it. Along with a few other things that go on. My friend heard about it and went a few weeks ago, and swears that its true.

The other is at a stop sign somewhere in Jersey, I forget the name of the spot.
I guess there is a hill and at the bottom there's a stop sign and you have to stop at the stop sign, put your car in neutral, and your car will go backwards up the steep hill.
A buddy of mine said he did it with 7 people in the car, and the car just started moving backwards up this hill.
I'll take my .38 and we'll hop in a car and go out there to see for ourselves Riley.

you down?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***Official 4F/Solfresh/Team Fresh/Riggins/PA/NJ/NY/DE/MD/VA Chat Thread***

Originally Posted by SHG_Riley
Since some of you are from Jersey, you may have/not heard of these "tales".
Maybe some of you have been to them as well?

The first spot is a road called Clinton Street (or Road?).
Supposedly its a completely strait road in the middle of nowhere, and when you drive through it at night, and then turn around at the end and drive back, the road has turns in it. Along with a few other things that go on. My friend heard about it and went a few weeks ago, and swears that its true.

The other is at a stop sign somewhere in Jersey, I forget the name of the spot.
I guess there is a hill and at the bottom there's a stop sign and you have to stop at the stop sign, put your car in neutral, and your car will go backwards up the steep hill.
A buddy of mine said he did it with 7 people in the car, and the car just started moving backwards up this hill.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:19 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by nyrican23
I wish you (Jay) could post these .gifs in real life, because you always have the right one.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by bronx finest
I'll take my .38 and we'll hop in a car and go out there to see for ourselves Riley.

you down?
Of coarse hah

The one with the hill, Ive heard it from numerous people.

The one on Clinton Road, my friend went a few weeks ago. I guess its like a 10 mile strait road, in West Milford. There is nothing on it. As soon as he pulled onto the road, he lost all service, from the beginning to the end.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:23 PM
POOPCheeks

so after driving around for 20 minutes looking for parking, i parked up on the sidewalk lol... just got back in from chillin' with some PA and NJ dudes.

...and btw, check out this awesome fail moment outside my house:

Old 03-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I wish you (Jay) could post these .gifs in real life, because you always have the right one.
hahaha I want to get ".Gif Master" under my username
Old 03-18-2009, 08:36 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by em Dot
so after driving around for 20 minutes looking for parking, i parked up on the sidewalk lol... just got back in from chillin' with some PA and NJ dudes.

...and btw, check out this awesome fail moment outside my house:

is that a Spoon bike?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wtf do u want..GTFO!

which one did you buy?
Storm ftw!

Already getting used to it. Love it. I def got a good one first try.

Good looks salesman Lou
Old 03-18-2009, 08:48 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by Topher.

Storm ftw!

Already getting used to it. Love it. I def got a good one first try.

Good looks salesman Lou
send me an email with your PIN and cell number.

perezluis@vzw.blackberry.net
Old 03-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you is gonna hack me
Old 03-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Honda-Tech Order of Merit

hay guise!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: ON A STREET NEAR YOU BREAKING TRACTION ON ALL 4 WHEELS!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well... At 9:30 pm i noticed that a black mercedes ml class was across the street from my house... I then decide to meet up with my friends... So i get ready. At 10:15 it was still there... As soon as i open my front door... I see the guys walk briskly back to the mercedes and close the doors. I get in my car and decide to get gas 2 blocks down. As i pull out i see them all staring at the car and one of the rear windows come down and i see one of the guys pointing and talking to one of the other occupants. I get gas... And when i was leaving the gas station... I look towards my house and the benz is gone... As i drive past my house. I see that the benz was across the street in the auto zone parking lot facing my house.

I call the cops and tell them of a suspicious vehicle. I dont know the outcome. I called my dad and told him about what happened and he said i did the right thing by calling the cops.

I just get in from hanging out with my friends and my dad tells me that he had to call the cops again because guys were walking in my back driveway (where the gsr sleeps)

im sooo heated now... And i cant sleep. Looks like i need some more security!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:00 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by Topher.
you is gonna hack me
PIN = device number, its a number assigned to each phone and its used for BlackBerry messenger and stuff. its no hax. its so I can add you to my list and give it out to other cool people in this thread:

-Slamaccord
-BlazedD
-BLK VTi
-92eg6
-Strech4130

we all got Berries yo.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by shg_riley
of coarse hah

the one with the hill, ive heard it from numerous people.

The one on clinton road, my friend went a few weeks ago. I guess its like a 10 mile strait road, in west milford. There is nothing on it. As soon as he pulled onto the road, he lost all service, from the beginning to the end.
been there... Experienced that!
Honda-Tech Member

Just got in from lurking with some Pa and Nj heads.
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by G0TB00ST
Well... At 9:30 pm i noticed that a black mercedes ml class was across the street from my house... I then decide to meet up with my friends... So i get ready. At 10:15 it was still there... As soon as i open my front door... I see the guys walk briskly back to the mercedes and close the doors. I get in my car and decide to get gas 2 blocks down. As i pull out i see them all staring at the car and one of the rear windows come down and i see one of the guys pointing and talking to one of the other occupants. I get gas... And when i was leaving the gas station... I look towards my house and the benz is gone... As i drive past my house. I see that the benz was across the street in the auto zone parking lot facing my house.

I call the cops and tell them of a suspicious vehicle. I dont know the outcome. I called my dad and told him about what happened and he said i did the right thing by calling the cops.

I just get in from hanging out with my friends and my dad tells me that he had to call the cops again because guys were walking in my back driveway (where the gsr sleeps)

looks like you need a gun and nightvision goggles.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nah, not in jersey. I heard 5-0 will start scanning them this summer though. I wonder how much the fine is?

in nj it is $500 plus mandatory court appearance. Which leads to a court cost and other fees. All that for false inspection sticker!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

looks like you need a gun and nightvision goggles.
yep... Thats what it looks like
Old 03-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

PIN = device number, its a number assigned to each phone and its used for BlackBerry messenger and stuff. its no hax. its so I can add you to my list and give it out to other cool people in this thread:

-Slamaccord
-BlazedD
-BLK VTi
-92eg6
-Strech4130

we all got Berries yo.
Hahaha I know I know. Hit me up with a text ma dude...so i gots ya number and shiiiiit
Old 03-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

boost be careful
Old 03-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You can't get a bunch of your friends and bait the car?

in nj it is $500 plus mandatory court appearance. Which leads to a court cost and other fees. All that for false inspection sticker!
Good thing I don't live in Jerz although I'm sure the penalty is similar in NY
Old 03-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sick https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-acura-28/one-word-why-2527697/
Old 03-18-2009, 09:23 PM
MONO LOCO y0!

Originally Posted by R81_DC2
^ tuff =x
Old 03-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I was thinking of using the car as bait!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Jorge, picked up the goodies today

I may be going back to chris sooner than I expected.

Quick Reply: ***Northeast Chat/Lurk/Bickering Thread***