Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda-Tech Marketplace > Motorcycles
Reload this Page >

01 cbr f4i no fuel prime spark! Need info on how to bypass headlights and signals as

Notices
Motorcycles Motorcycles and motorcycle parts for sale
Mark this thread as Unsold

01 cbr f4i no fuel prime spark! Need info on how to bypass headlights and signals as

Old 06-30-2017, 05:47 PM
Trial User

Default 01 cbr f4i no fuel prime spark! Need info on how to bypass headlights and signals as

I bought a 01 cbr f4i stunt bike last year. And in August i got cut off by a semi and ended up in the back of a mdx. I had some friends go get it when i was in the hospital and they said it was totalled. Well i get home a weekish later and its only problem was there was a hole in the clutch cover the upper radiator hose was broke and that was it. Well i fix that all up and my battery was done so i went out got a new one put it in and no fuel prime. Well i do digging and find out i need a new main engine harness so i get that put it in. And still nothing check spark nothing so i do more digging. The old headlight harness got tore up in the accident get a new one mod it to what it was before nothing! Im pretty sure the ecu is the only thing that it needs but i need imput before i go buy this one! Does anyone know how to bypass the headlight harness in genral? I've bypassed the bas and still nothing!