Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

WRENCHES Auto of Des Moines, IA FTW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 06:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WRENCHES Auto of Des Moines, IA FTW!!!

I got my car tuned by Brian of Wrenches on Monday and I was very impressed with the service and price. On my bone stock b16, I put down about 250 whp and 189 tq. on premium fuel NOT E85 since it's not available to me in Mtown. I had room for more power but my clutch started slippin. Anyways, I'd definitely recommend Wrenches to anyone needing a tune, They're great guys and are definitely above average when it comes to pricing. Brian is a super nice guy and doesn't make you feel like a dumb **** when asking questions haha! He definitely knows his ****! Great tuner :thumbsup:! My car drives like a dream and peaks super smooth, No studders or flat spots at all when accelerating! So if you need a Tune, go to Wrenches, no questions about it! Thanks alot, guys! I'll cya in spring!!! :teeth:
Old 11-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WRENCHES Auto of Des Moines, IA FTW!!!

Originally Posted by sam95teg
I got my car tuned by Brian of Wrenches on Monday and I was very impressed with the service and price. On my bone stock b16, I put down about 250 whp and 189 tq. on premium fuel NOT E85 since it's not available to me in Mtown. I had room for more power but my clutch started slippin. Anyways, I'd definitely recommend Wrenches to anyone needing a tune, They're great guys and are definitely above average when it comes to pricing. Brian is a super nice guy and doesn't make you feel like a dumb **** when asking questions haha! He definitely knows his ****! Great tuner :thumbsup:! My car drives like a dream and peaks super smooth, No studders or flat spots at all when accelerating! So if you need a Tune, go to Wrenches, no questions about it! Thanks alot, guys! I'll cya in spring!!! :teeth:

ur boosted right??? kinda confusing from ur post