Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

RELAPSEMKE - Cookout, Car Meet/Show, Formula1 on a huge Projector, 12DJ's

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RELAPSEMKE - Cookout, Car Meet/Show, Formula1 on a huge Projector, 12DJ's

Haven't been around Honda-Tech for awhile, but I thought I'd extend an invite to all the Honda-Tech homies for an event I'm doing in downtown Milwaukee @ Moct. There isnt a huge area for parking but I'll be blocking off a good amount of space in front of the venue for cars. Here's all the info...

RELAPSE MKE

ON SUNDAY MAY, 10TH, PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR A FULL DAY OF SHENANIGANS FEATURING 12 DJ'S, A COOKOUT, AND A CAR MEET/SHOW TO BOOT!! THE PARTY, COOKOUT, AND CAR MEET JUMP OFF SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 1PM. DJ'S WILL BE ON DECK 1PM-BAR CLOSE, AND WE HAVE A LINEUP TO SERIOUSLY BRING THE PRESSURE!!

COOKOUT & CAR MEET START AT 12PM. WE WILL ALSO BE BROADCASTING THE FORUMLA1 RACE ON MOCTS PROJECTOR SCREEN.
MUSIC STARTS AT 1PM

$10 BOTTOMLESS MIMOSA'S / $2 TAP BEERS ALL DAY!!!

REID SPEED (L.A.)

I represent Drum & Breaks and filthy noise worldwide. I am the DJ that will convert you to a lifetime of fun, of never wanting to grow up in the form of music. Whats my secret? im in love with sound. i know what im doing. i will seduce your ears. **** what you see, its all about what you heard.

MARIO MASSA & TRACK SELECTOR

With a grassroots, do-it-yourself, thinking outside of the box and breaking all the rules mentality the Better Breakbeat Bureau has emerged onto the midwest breakbeat scene as a force to be reckoned with.

D-ON

The Breakdance Movement of the 80's is primarily responsible for setting the course of D-ON's musical career. The productions coming out of D-ON's studio have proven to have many facets. Combinations of electronics and organics are presented in full. He has played nightsful from a library of his own electro-break 80's remixes, as well as some breakbeat remixes for local hip hop groups. D-ON can be found often playing at the MOCT, located in Milwaukee's Fifth Ward, as well as Zen Den, and Milwaukee's newest nightlife addition - SOHO7

DWOOD

As another member of seminal Milwaukee hip hop collective No Request Sound, DJ Darren "DwooD" Cole brings the party jams proper. DwooD holds down weekly gigs all over the Milwaukee map and can be seen sitting in with fellow No Request-er Christopher "Why B." Gerard under the moniker The Rick Jameson Experience.

CHRIS GRANT

Chris Grant has been a pioneer in the Midwest music scene for years and is at his best behind the decks brining organ melting techno, whether rocking a festival or bringing down the house at an underground party Chris Grant and his insatiable appetite for peanuts will never disappoint.

KRUSER

One could say Kruser is a jack of all trades, promoter, graphic designer, sound boy and one sick *** DJ! Kruser is the frontman for the Konkrete Jungle Milwaukee chapter, keeping the D&B scene alive and well in the brewcity. Kruser has opened up for the likes of Pendulum Live, John B, Doc Martin, Starscream, Ewun The Gun, DJ Irene, Paul Anthony, Danny The Wildchild, Kyle Gieger, DJ Empress, Reid Speed, Jack Trash, Bryan Jones, Nustylez & Aztek, Ric Roberts, and Pipeline, just to name a few. Krusers quick mixing abilities, scratching, and pure raw energy behind the decks is sure to fill the dancefloor in any situation, in any venue!

CHRIS V

Quick to become a very insightful and well-balanced DJ, Chris is recognized for his unique selection of tunes, energetic and diverse styles of mixing, and character inside and outside the DJ booth. Chris strives to be innovative by crossing genres within his sets to engage the crowd, adding elements of turntablism at the right times, and keeping things unpredictable with long hard mixes one moment and short quick cuts the next.
Uninhibited by one single genre, Chris is known to spin DNB, breaks, dubstep, and filthy EDM

SEAN P

Both a producer and a DJ, Sean P. is a definite double threat. Dark meets light - Sean P hails from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is composed and calculated, a supportive DJ and a willing listener. However behind the decks, the seemingly well-behaved Sean P suddenly turns on the crowd and proceeds to engage in an all out frontal assault, no apologies offered-turning this mild mannered Wisko kid into a menace in the drivers seat whose bass lines are harder than yours. Always a mixture of irreverent sarcasm and absolute seriousness, Sean P. is the master of the multiple personality; reserved, dangerous, and harmonious.

VICTOR MF OROZCO

Beats,Bleeps,Freaks,and lots of Bass- with an occasional snare- For those care to know.

CRISCO DISCO & MISS SHAMPAIN!
Founder of Luvco productions, Crisco has been throwing parties and DJ'n for a minute now! Him and Miss Shampain will be sure to rock the ones and twos.

MOCT

240 E. PITTSBURGH AVE.
MILWAUKEE, WI 53204
21+ / $5 COVER
Old 04-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RELAPSEMKE - Cookout, Car Meet/Show, Formula1 on a huge Projector, 12DJ's

i'm going to try and make this chris!! i haven't seen you in awhile. sounds like it could be a great time!
Old 04-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: RELAPSEMKE - Cookout, Car Meet/Show, Formula1 on a huge Projector, 12DJ's

Originally Posted by Turbo_y8
i'm going to try and make this chris!! i haven't seen you in awhile. sounds like it could be a great time!
Excellent!! Let me know and I'll make sure you get a spot up front. My bro is blastin this event out to all the S2000 and IS300 crews in the area so we should have a pretty solid high-end turnout!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Pythagoras
Excellent!! Let me know and I'll make sure you get a spot up front. My bro is blastin this event out to all the S2000 and IS300 crews in the area so we should have a pretty solid high-end turnout!
yea i should also have the new wheels and spacers on the gti so i may bring both or just the gti, might have the coupe motor out for motorwork

you still have the white is?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No I actually sold the White IS before winter b/c I didnt have a garage at my apt. Ended up buying an 02 White BMW 325xi...trying to sell it now. Want to get back into another Honda
Old 05-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this Sunday!