Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://honda-tech.com/forums/midwest-114/)
-   -   Protect your car from thieves....... (https://honda-tech.com/forums/midwest-114/protect-your-car-thieves-2919487/)

BigZeke5 04-05-2011 08:26 AM

Protect your car from thieves.......

Just a simple reminder that we are now in racing season, and its that time of year where cars are being stolen left and right! I know three people of there care being stolen in one week this past week and one of the guys at work yesterday got his car broken into yeserday but didnt take it after they broke the steering column!!!

At least one of three was recovered and boy do I feel bad for that thief. He had a baseball bat (METAL) with a VTEC sticker on it taken to his jaw real hard. I say it was a grandslam cuz his jaw was broken along with an ass whooping! I dont feel as bad BTW...........

Buy a clutch club, a wheel club, alarm, if you can a tracking device. They are cheap now. You can buy a tracking device for $350.00 and pay no more than $20 a month. Do some research and see whats best for you and your vehicle. Its a small price to pay for some peace of mind. I myself need to get one lol!

With that said, enjoy your spring and summer with your car.

slvrlude 04-05-2011 08:00 PM

Re: Protect your car from thieves.......

:thumbup: cant be over-protective

Uncle Willie 04-06-2011 06:57 PM

Mine integra was stolen on friday, in hope they rot in hell.

nonpoint986 04-08-2011 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by BigZeke5 (Post 45012111)
Just a simple reminder that we are now in racing season, and its that time of year where cars are being stolen left and right! I know three people of there care being stolen in one week this past week and one of the guys at work yesterday got his car broken into yeserday but didnt take it after they broke the steering column!!!

At least one of three was recovered and boy do I feel bad for that thief. He had a baseball bat (METAL) with a VTEC sticker on it taken to his jaw real hard. I say it was a grandslam cuz his jaw was broken along with an ass whooping! I dont feel as bad BTW...........

Buy a clutch club, a wheel club, alarm, if you can a tracking device. They are cheap now. You can buy a tracking device for $350.00 and pay no more than $20 a month. Do some research and see whats best for you and your vehicle. Its a small price to pay for some peace of mind. I myself need to get one lol!

With that said, enjoy your spring and summer with your car.

Serves the bastards right!!!!!!!!! I wonder if they will think twice next time. My money tell me they done have insurance so HA!!!

BigZeke5 04-08-2011 09:18 AM

Yeah, i dont think they have insurance but then again, they will go to cook county hospital and it will be free...........

boosted920 04-08-2011 12:01 PM

i need to invest in a good alarm. WITH tilt sensors (damn flat beds)

kermit97 04-14-2011 09:33 PM

just need a 45 strait up.

HondaKyle 04-20-2011 07:30 PM

video camera security is some what cheap now.

BigZeke5 04-21-2011 07:23 AM

Yeah, but if the car gets stolen, then what? The way to do it would be GPS tracking. Let them take the car. Take a few guys with anger management issues and put an ass whooping on the thief......

boosted920 04-21-2011 09:34 AM

bigzeke: i like your thinking :mad: gps sounds like a good idea. ill look into it....