Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Midwest (https://honda-tech.com/forums/midwest-114/)
-   -   picked up off craigs- stolen car found chicago is it yours?? (https://honda-tech.com/forums/midwest-114/picked-up-off-craigs-stolen-car-found-chicago-yours-2898423/)

219 02-15-2011 09:04 AM

picked up off craigs- stolen car found chicago is it yours??

found this on craigs chicago and thought it might help get the word out more....

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but yesterday evening I was driving in my neigborhood and saw a red acura integra 94-01. Motor and trans is gone, rims are gone because its sitting on donuts. Front bumper has a lip on it, interior is like a tan or ivory color. passenger door is black and no license plate and with a ticket already. VIN number is JH4DC2387TS000512. The car is on kenton street in between altgeld and deming where the train track are at. Lately my block has been invaded by a few hondas and acura so feel free to search because I am not to fond of thieves. area of location would be kostner, wrightwood, kenton, and fullerton. I definately wanna see these people out of my block..........

EG6KILIN 02-15-2011 09:15 AM

Re: picked up off craigs- stolen car found chicago is it yours??

Ttt fack thieves

got00rice 02-15-2011 09:53 AM

if it already have a ticket wouldn't you think they'll know if its been report stolen already?

pooorman's type-r 02-15-2011 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by got00rice (Post 44664405)
if it already have a ticket wouldn't you think they'll know if its been report stolen already?

lol... pigs are the most retarded people when it comes to stolen cars. you think they would even care to check if its stolen.

GohanBurner 02-15-2011 10:39 AM

My stolen SI had 3 parking tickets before I was told it was stolen. A whole week after receiving the first ticket I was notified.

atleast-3 02-15-2011 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by GohanBurner (Post 44664759)
My stolen SI had 3 parking tickets before I was told it was stolen. A whole week after receiving the first ticket I was notified.

That is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard!!! You would think that an officer wrote a ticket that they would suspect something suspicious and report it. Maybe they figure they can make the city some extra dough if they write a few tickets first and hit that qouta, then report it. gay

cloumep3 02-15-2011 01:22 PM

plain redonkulous!!! anything to bring in money for the city... sucks aaaaahsohhhh...

Motorgoat 02-27-2011 06:15 PM

What a dumbass officer. Wow. Knows nothing. lol.