Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Opening Warehouse In Las Vegas - Looking for Employees

Old 04-26-2013, 08:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opening Warehouse In Las Vegas - Looking for Employees

I am in the process of opening a warehouse in Las Vegas and I am looking for a couple of employees. Our core business is parts and accessories for Honda K-Series based cars and we have been in business for 13 years. I am looking to fill a sales and customer service and a graphic design position. The sales and customer service service person must have Honda knowledge with K-Series engine knowledge a huge plus. The graphics person just needs to be an automotive enthusiast but being into Honda's and K-Series engines would probably get you hired on the spot (unless there is more than of you). Our warehouse is located at I-95 and Lake Mead. I am looking to hire talented people pretty quick so if you are interested please send me an email with your resume to chris@kseriesparts.com. Please feel free to also email if you have any questions or ask them here in this thread.

Thanks!

Chris