Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

New Performance/Tuning shop in Sheboygan, WI

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Performance/Tuning shop in Sheboygan, WI

Well here is the full story and please provide insight....I am a 8 year army combat veteran and due to injury I am being forced to be medically retired...one door closes another opens....I have been building and tuning honda/acuras for 10 yrs as a hobby and I have decided to capitalize from my injury and go back to school (wyotech) and start my own shop in my home town. I am hoping to also start a circuit team and possibly go through local legislate to get a drag track in the county somewhere. The last thing I want to do is be rich and greedy so everything will be reasonably priced. I have had sponsors on prevoous builds and know there is alot of garage tuners out there so depending on what it takes legally I would like to have a bay or 2 with lifts that can be rented out and u can do your own work while having a pro nearby in case u run into any issues or need a extra set of hands. I have built 200hp all motor lsvtec engine with outdated handtools that are still running the german autobahn today. I am going to school so I learn the "right way". The shop will be named after a car club from the local area that I created 9 yrs ago. Please leave feedback and suggestions. Also monthly bbqs and carshows/dyno runs are part of my planning.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Performance/Tuning shop in Sheboygan, WI

Nfl sunday bump....plz leave feedback...if u have a shop or just a consumer all input will be considered...no feedback means prolly no shop since without customers it would go belly up
Old 11-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Performance/Tuning shop in Sheboygan, WI

i like the idea of renting out the lifts to people. good luck!