Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

MI:Official West Side BBQ-April 26th

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 11:59 AM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MI:Official West Side BBQ-April 26th

From XCEEDSPEED.COM

The first official Xceed/ Sport Compact West Side Spring BBQ Will be held Saturday, April 26th at 11 a.m. at Grand Haven State Park in Grand Haven. This meet will also be held in conjunction with an Open House and Dyno Day at Modified FX/ Allspeed Performance.

We will begin the day in Grand Haven for a meet, some grilling, and just hanging out. The park is easy to find and right on the beach with a large parking lot and grilles for cooking. There will be a fee to park in the state park, but it shouldnt be more than $10-SO BRING CASH! This will help to weed out people that were not invited that my cause problems and get us into trouble.

Sometime in the afternoon we will caravan from the meet in Grand Haven to the shop in Muskegon. There will be an open house at the shop for everyone to check out the facilities, as well as a dyno session for those interested in seeing how much power their car makes…

The dyno available is a DynoJet 220x 2WD model. We are limiting the number of cars to 5-7 due to time constraints. The fee for 3 pulls on the dyno will be $25. This one time only price is valid for XCEED MEMBERS ONLY.

No one will be permitted to operate their own vehicle on the dyno. Mike and other ALLSPEED staff will handle all driving duties. This is a safety issue to prevent any accidents on the dyno. This will also speed up the dyno process.

DISCLAIMER:

DO NOT come to this meet if you can’t control yourself in your car. We have not had an event like this on the West side and we will not have irresponsible people ruin it by revving, playing loud music, doing burnouts, or just acting like idiots in general. The GHPD are constantly patrolling and it only takes one person screwing up to get us all hassled and thrown out of the park.

Another thing I am going to put out there is NO ALCOHOL. I know the park has restrictions on it and I’m not positive what those are, but I think we would all be better off to save the boozing for Saturday night. That way we can keep this a family-friendly event and look better to the public and the cops- the less reason we give them to hassle us, the better.

THIS WILL BE AN ALCOHOL FREE EVENT. If you dont like that or cant stop yourself from drinking for 5-8 hours, then please stay home.

I am really hoping that this will be a reality and we can all have a fun, safe, responsible saturday meeting some new people and checking out some sick cars, as well as the awesome facilities at Modified FX and AllSpeed performance. Lets work together to make this event a success!
Old 03-18-2008, 04:25 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: MI:Official West Side BBQ-April 26th (BB4lude)

Old 03-19-2008, 07:53 AM
* B A N N E D *

Old 04-24-2008, 05:30 AM
* B A N N E D *

THIS SATURDAY