Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Import / Exotic Car Show this summer !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Import / Exotic Car Show this summer !!!!

Hey peeps, Velocity Motorsports is planning to host an Import / Exotic auto show this summer at the Hooters in Merrillville Indiana on RT30 + I-65.
The official date has not yet been set, but we plan on the first or second week
of June or July. Im just waiting to hear back from the promotions office to make it official. So tell everyone you know with a cool car to participate. All proceeds will go to charity. We plan on having a live DJ, possibly a live radio station braodcast, food specials, and door prizes and of course trophies in all catogories. There may even be a guest apperance from the Techademics dvd crew !!!

When i get more info and a set date, i will keep you posted. Any of you who wish to help out by volunteering your services to either be judges, ticket sales, vehicle entry monitors, set up - tear down help, please contact me in advance. To any of you would be willing to donate any contributions, please contact me. The money will be used to order trophies, pay the DJ / radio station, and door prizes. All ticket sales and raffel money will go towards helping Renee Ogerno, a friend of mine who was involved in a major accident a few weeks back. So pelase help Renee and lets make this an event to remember.

Once again, sorry for no solid dates as of yet, but I will keep you all posted once it is official. So if anyone is interested, lets get a list together. We have plenty of time to plan for this one. I hope to see all of you in the region there.

Thank you sincerly,

Pat, aka rsxpat
Velocity Motorsports Inc
Old 12-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Count me in I will def be willing to help out too.

If you guys do meet up later this year, early next year and the weather's not too bad I'll probably roll out there. I'm only about 10 min from the Illi/Indy border off Sauk
Old 12-12-2007, 05:42 PM

I'll probably be there just to support the RSX crew haha.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Import / Exotic Car Show this summer !!!! (rsxpat)

whats up peoples Like I sais on your web site Pat just let me know when where u need me to be bro hey how is she doing anyways man did she get messed up pritty bad?