Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > Regional Forums and Meets > Midwest
Reload this Page >

Ice Cream Cruise - OMAHA, NE - Saturday, September 1 - 4pm

Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Ice Cream Cruise - OMAHA, NE - Saturday, September 1 - 4pm

Old 04-19-2012, 06:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Ice Cream Cruise - OMAHA, NE - Saturday, September 1 - 4pm

Date - Saturday, September 1, 2012
Time Car Show 4-9 Cruise 9-10 MAM 10-2ish
Starting Location - Werner / Storm Chasers Baseball Stadium
Ending Location MAM Drag Strip

Can a mod please update the title for me please?

Ice Cream Cruise planning has been in full effect. A bunch of us sat down with the manager of Mid America Motorplex last night and it looks like MAM will be our end point this year. More details as they come. I will be updating this thread when we recieve new information. You can "like" the facebook page

THE 2012 ICE CREAM CRUISE DETAILS - We have secured a date with Werner's Storm Chasers baseball stadium for the beginning of the ICC this year on Saturday, Sept 1st from 3-9PM, the lot has 1,550 paved spots and 500 unpaved spots! (with overflow streets) This alone will make this years ICC run so much smoother than last year! To make things even more exciting, we have also started a partnership with Mid-America Motorplex in Pacific Junction, IA to end the cruise to give everyone a chance to race (until ~2AM) without being interrupted by the police (like the past few years). Not only will we be racing on the 1/8 mile drag strip, but a limited number of people will be allowed to street race on the 3/4 mile straight-away on the road course, this was a HUGE success back in 2003 and we know it will be again this year! HUGE THANKS to Roadkill & Tincher Auto-mall for their support in making this happen! These are just the high level details, we have many, many more surprises to come and know you'll be blown away by this year's ICC. Stay tuned! Also, make sure to share this post with your friends to help spread the word, we hope to stuff this parking lot full of cars once again!

FACEBOOK EVENT:
http://www.facebook.com/events/295117993897213/

FACEBOOK FANPAGE
http://www.facebook.com/#!/OmahaIceCreamCruise
Old 04-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ice Cream Cruise - OMAHA, NE - Saturday, September 1 - 4pm

It actually starts at 3pm and here are the addresses for those that are coming from out of state:

We start at Werner Park 12356 Ballpark Way Omaha, Nebraska 68046
And end at Mid America Motorplex 19340 Jesup Ave. Pacific Junction, IA 51561

To give those thinking about it a caliber, last year we had over 850 cars and 200 bikes show up. We have well over that accepted and planning on coming with the event only being made 5 days ago..
Old 05-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Over 1600 people coming out and we are still over 2 months away, lets make a strong honda/acura turn out!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm gonna bump this up. I should be making it in my FA5.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I was going to point this out elsewhere, but you guys do realize IFO is in Topeka, KS that same weekend???
Old 08-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks like IFO is on Sunday. Topeka is about a 3 hour drive from Omaha. You could make both if you wanted to.