Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Hondas w/ Heart - June 26 Sioux Falls, SD

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hondas w/ Heart - June 26 Sioux Falls, SD

Reserve the date on your calendars for the 1st Annual Hondas with Heart Meet for Charity!

When: June 26th, 2010 from Noon-5 PM
Where: Vern Eide Honda on the intersection of South Louise Avenue and I-229 in Sioux Falls, SD
Cost: Free-will donation for spectators
$5 entry fee for car show participants
$25 for VIP show spots (10 available)

This event is not only a chance for Honda/Acura owners to show off their car. All proceeds from the event will be donated to the Children's Home Society! All participants will receive free Hondas with Heart decal. VIP spots will receive free Hondas with Heart decal and T-shirt.

Anyone who is interested in having your car in the meet please PM me, post in this thread, or post on the event wall on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...0598869&ref=ts ) a message with the following information:
Name
Make/Model of Car
Regular or VIP Spot

There will be 10 VIP spots available. The organizers of the meet will pick who will get them after all entries are received. If you're interested in a VIP spot please send me some information and pictures of your ride.

Activities that will take place:

Saturday June 26th, 2010 from Noon-5 PM- Car show/Fundraiser

There will be a dyno event held at Excessive Autosports immediately following the meet.
$35 gets you 2 pulls on the dyno. After all attendees who wish to dyno are finished there will be exhibition runs by some of the cars that Excessive has built. Please let us know if you are interested in having your car dyno'd.

Cruise night to follow after the dyno event.

T-shirts and window decals will be available for purchase at the event!

Sponsors/Vendors-
Vern Eide Honda
O-Reilly Auto Parts
VB Motorsport
Rowdy Hog Barbeque
Signs Plus Graphics
Dakota Lettering
Excessive Autosports
Dashboard Electronics
(More to come!)

Please watch for more information to come! If you have any questions feel free to ask, I hope to see a lot of you make it for this

Last edited by MrCivic; 04-25-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hondas w/ Heart - June 26 Sioux Falls, SD

Bump for updated information. The dyno event will now be held at Excessive Autosports right after the meet. See the original post for details. Please let us know if you're interested in having your car dyno'd.