Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

hmm...iowa post your pics...

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 08:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (BG Boost)

iowa is soy sauce
Old 01-12-2004, 07:36 PM

i would post my teg but not worth posting>
Old 01-16-2004, 04:58 PM

Default Re: (96tegls)

dont be shy lets see it
Old 01-22-2004, 09:14 PM

Default Re: (RedHackBatch)

Wow cool Finally an Iowa Thread! I have waited for so long..haha, well here is my stock 96 Midori Green Pearl Hatchback Dx, she is coming along slowly. Well hope you enjoy! Jordan

And for fun My old 1996 Eucalyptus Green Pearl Accord Ex that I no longer have.

Ok sorry for so many pictures, I don't have any good pictures of my hatch, but it has been getting alot of attention since it is away for the winter in my garage, so I will have some new pictures to post up when spring comes around or so.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:53 AM

Default Re: (haccord2.2)

HOLY ****, that guy^ lives up the street from me......lol small world, Jordan man how ya been(this is mark btw) my brother said he thought you got a new hatch, but like you mentioned its in the garage, becuase you know I look everytime I drive by and I have yet to see it, and saw that the accord was gone.

anywho, just got a new crx (89 Rio Red si) heres some pics. Wow and Iowa thread and Ive seen most of these cars in person at some place or another.

Ive got even more pics then that, the car is comp. stock right now, but a b-series will be in my garage soon.

Jordan you need to email me, Kasper2123@hotmail.com, you still live at home?

btw anyone that attended the street races about 2 years ago that is from Iowa might remember this beast.

for those of you who remember Kasper1 yu prob. saw it when it was all primered, I had I/H/E high flow cat, and a6 head with dpfi-mpfi conversion, sadly I sold it when I moved to school a year and a half ago.
Old 01-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (KasperFFTI)

well, I am a retard, and can't get the pics of my car on this page, so just click my For sale link, and you'll see the pics halfway down the page.

Reppin' Iowa yo!
Old 01-27-2004, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MEANB18)

Oh, and my autocross pics... Let's see if these work...

Green car on the left

Second car in line
Old 02-01-2004, 11:44 AM

Default Re: (MEANB18)

meanb18's car is nice...i recommend any one to buy it...i would if i had the cash

the guy with the midori hatch ive seen you in downtown sometime in the summer last year? iono some time round there but i was in k12ayz1e's hatch with him n his bro and we asked if you wanted to sell ur car...your car is cleannn and very nice seats

kasper ef your crx is very clean also...i hope to see you all this year around town may b we should have a meet sometime in spring or summer

when the snow is gone (hopefully soon) there will be many new pics of me n my friends cars...lude crx tegs and a couple hatches
Old 02-01-2004, 11:47 AM

i have pics of my car from that autox but im too embarassed to post em too much body roll...and it was 2 days after i got my liscence
Old 02-01-2004, 01:05 PM

Redhatchback, sounds good, Ive been talking to my buddy with a 240sx (Dan Frye) hes busy rebuilding it for auto-x, and hes got a 1st gen gsx for the daily grind, I told him the other night I wanted to get somthing planned this spring, when its nice out and we can have a barbeque.

I think if we plan it ahead of time, we can get alot of people, and do it in a good area, where most people will know how to get there. Ill think of some ideas im good for spots like that.

Let me know, I know alot of people that i can call and will show, I know meanb18 prob. would I think I mentioned it in a PM with him, and Im sure he has lots of friends up in ames.

Thanx for the props on my crx, Ive got alot of plans ALOT, Im gonna hit exterior first though while I build a b-series in my garage.

K12-Did you buy your hatchback from Curt ****....??? Looks like his old hatch alot

BTW-accord2.2 with the midori hatch is my neighbor, well down teh street I didnt even know he was on HT till I saw this post, Ill email him and see if he wants to come, I know hes got a friend with a nice integra.....as well.
Old 02-01-2004, 03:04 PM

Default Re: (Kasper-EF8)

are you talkin about curts black hatch?? that was sold long ago to josh soroka and his green ef with the type r motor was sold to his frend and now he has a 4dr gsr
k12 is my neighbor
Old 02-01-2004, 04:16 PM

I knew he sold it to soroka, j/c if k12 was in fact soroka??? I dont really know him personally(soroka) just remember talkin to him a few times when he had his DA, he wanted to race my friends old silver EK hatch all the time lol(hes a good guy).

Ive met and hung out with curt on several occasions, I was over at his place right after he got his EF hatch but I was told he sold it awhile ago from a friend. He used to(not sure if they still hang out) be good friends with my friend brian who had a white 94 GSR.

LOL curt has like 5 cars......hes always got somthin cookin.

Your car seems really familiar to me, were you or any of your friends the ones interested in my friend Tylers 96 silver EK hatch?? (mirror tint, d16y8 swap, WW wail tale wing)??? like 2 years ago during the summer.

IDK maybe it was someone else, if it was I was the guy who showed up with teh shitty old primered crx, that was my old one.

Yeah, anyways you've got my email, so we'll have to keep in touch.
Old 02-01-2004, 04:47 PM

iowa has cool cars. haha
Old 02-01-2004, 05:06 PM

Default Re: hmm...iowa post your pics... (honda89)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by honda89 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> my shitbox
sorry for the crappy pic. got my digi cam in a box of crackerjack. </TD></TR></TABLE>
all i got was a stupid fake tat
Old 02-01-2004, 05:39 PM
UPS

Default Re: (BG Boost)

I would put a pic up but I don't want to see the top secret project.

MEANB18 H I K VS STAFF
Old 02-01-2004, 06:32 PM

Default Re: (UPS)

dude its not like you have much competition around here.........and besides the street racing scene is virtually non-existant aruond here now.

unless your talking about trackracing but in that case someone is gonna know what you got since its gotta be inspected.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:32 PM

Hey mark I heard you where back in town, and I have seen that nice CRX out in the street that thing is clean, did it come up from the south or something? Oh Yeah by the way RedHackBatch I rememeber when you guys came up to me down town and asked if you could buy it, I was amazed anyone would want it, but it made my day. I had just got it, I had to drive over to Decalb, IL to get it and I love that car I looked forever to find that color. Thanks for the comments on the seats I love them too.

RedHackBatch I like you hatch it looks very nice and clean, I think I might have seen you the other week, did you take of the tein decals on the front bumper? If so I like it alot better looks very nice. Also what kind of wheels are you running they look good.

Mark yeah I still live at home, but I am up in Ames at Iowa State Unversity during the week, but I come home alot because I always have something car related to do on the weekend. I have not driven the Hatch since mid october, because it has been in the body shop alot getting repainted and going back because I was not happy with the outcome the first time, so I will see what it looks like the second time around I am hoping I will like it. Also like the Accord it will be in the garage until winter is done.

But yeah I think Iowa needs to have a ht meet I know me and Tyler will come to it, his integra is also in storage and will be totally different when it comes out in the spring, we both can't wait to get our cars done and drive them again. Oh and Tyler has a Vogue Silver Metallic 98 Integra I don't know if anyone besides Mark will Remember this car but it is pretty nice. Well I might post some more pictures of my car in a few weeks or two of it getting put back together with all the new parts I have for it so see all you guys later, and lets get a Iowa ht meet going.
Old 02-01-2004, 08:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (UPS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by UPS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would put a pic up but I don't want to see the top secret project.

MEANB18 H I K VS STAFF</TD></TR></TABLE>

Aww ****, you again. Foo don't be hatin the HIK, we straight reppin up in the 515th BIOTCH!

haha whats goin on Joe, haven't seen you in a while, hows the ol' UPS machine coming along?
Old 02-02-2004, 08:28 AM

i didnt take the sticker off buy i am still debating whether to or not but you might have seen k12 or his brother driver his red hatch but i dont know...do you guys ever go around downtown?? i know the snows gettin bad but may b wen i melts we can juss go downtown or sumthing and see what everyones got goin...and the wheels are honda optional wheels....hopefully soon ill have some new wheels
Old 02-02-2004, 08:30 AM

haccord2.2 your getting you car repainted?? to what color?? your car looked pretty clean...i dont see the reason for new paint
Old 02-02-2004, 09:08 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RedHackBatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haccord2.2 your getting you car repainted?? to what color?? your car looked pretty clean...i dont see the reason for new paint</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah my car is getting repainted to just the Stock Midori Green Pearl, The paint was faded pretty good, and I had some dents and dings taken out all around the car, and I went to the junk yard and got a used Drivers side door because my door was messed up pretty good, and I got brand new front and rear OEM Honda Bumper covers because mine where dented and torn or cracked in a few spots. Yeah I most have seen k12 or his brother driving his red hatch. Yeah when the spring comes we will have to all meet up, yeah we go down town so that we be cool to meet up, but I still think we need to get a Iowa honda-tech meet going that would be fun.
Old 02-02-2004, 02:37 PM

yea id be down for a lil meet sometime but i dont rilly know of a place. are you planning on a swap or a build for your car?? or do you already have something??
Old 02-02-2004, 04:04 PM

Jordan, I actually got it from Tyler(van weelden) he bought it from some guy in Illinois actually close to dekalb(since my school was close to there). I payed 450 for it....lol believe it or not.

Its garaged now too, at first I was going to just drive it through the winter but my dad offered me his car and he just drives my mom to work now. So I drive his car to work and the crx stays bottled up.

Its got a few door dings on the pass. door which Ill be replacing a tiny bit of surface rust(still red just bubbling) on the pass. side as well too, and the sunroof is starting to get rusty.

I work at noble ford in Indianola and Ive already talked to my body guy he'll do rear quarters, the sunroof panel and the door(paint all of um that is) for 500 for me if I prep it and bring it to him ready to go.

but ill probl hold off and wait to get the JDM front end, prep that and get teh door on, and then order the rear quarters, then have him spray the whole car with a lil darker red. Prob do that this spring/summer.

But in the meantime, Im going to be buying a b16 and rebuilding it. Ive been thinking b18c1, but I dont really feel like converting to obd1, and switching from cable to hydro, I figure, If I just get the b16a1 complete swap now Ill buy a b18c1 long block or b20(and use the b16 head to go ls/vtec) later and just put that in.

I should have enough cash for the b16 here in about 3 months my goal is for that to be my first mod basically and I want it in by April, maybe May.

Redhatchback, when the weather permits I go downtown all the time, I like to just go drive everywhere so hit me up somtime, email me and ill give ya my cell.

Old 02-02-2004, 04:54 PM

yea ill meet up with you sometime wen the weather gets nice...that will probly be in a couple weeks...i been goin almost every weekend to downtown with some people the past few weeks besides last week since the snow...
Old 02-02-2004, 05:15 PM

Just thought of a place to meet up, we can do it later spring would be good.

Grays lake, right there off the beach, they have grills, and good scenery for photos, plenty of parking and lots of twisty roads we can drive around and have some fun on.

We can take pics at night too, Ive got some in front of the bridge at night with it all lit up and it looks great.

Just an idea, shoot me some other ones.

Quick Reply: hmm...iowa post your pics...