Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > Regional Forums and Meets > Midwest
Reload this Page >

FREE Mini Cooper Autocross event! AUTOX A MINI!Aug 8, 2010 Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

FREE Mini Cooper Autocross event! AUTOX A MINI!Aug 8, 2010 Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

Old 07-17-2010, 01:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default FREE Mini Cooper Autocross event! AUTOX A MINI!Aug 8, 2010 Soldier Field, Chicago, IL

Sunday, August 8, 2010 Chicago - Soldier Field, South Parking Lot
All events are open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

MINI USA is having their Bi-Annual MINI Takes the States event where they convoy across the US and have "Minicross" events all along the way, which is Autocrossing one of their MINI Cooper for free! All you do is register online for free, then arrive and drive a Mini Cooper around a Specially Designed Autocross course and receive FREE Instruction by trained drivers!

To Register go to:
www.minitakesthestates.com .

Click the "Full Details and Registration"
Click "Register for MINICross"
Click "Register Now"

Then choose “Register using Promo Code”

USE THIS SPECIAL CODE FOR THE FREE CHICAGO AUTOCROSS EVENT!
Chicago Code: CHIMINI06

Register for the event, its completely free then arrive and drive a Mini Cooper Completely Free!!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FREE Mini Cooper Autocross event! AUTOX A MINI!Aug 8, 2010 Soldier Field, Chicago

I did this when it was here in my area, and it's actually pretty fun. Got to tear those little cars up on the track
Old 07-17-2010, 12:50 PM
FAILWGN

Default Re: FREE Mini Cooper Autocross event! AUTOX A MINI!Aug 8, 2010 Soldier Field, Chicago

Registered.

Thanks for this chance.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No problem guys, if you appreciate me posting it up on the forum PLEASE help to spread the word. The more people i can get to come out to the events, the more events we can do next year and for the future.

I want everyone to be able to try out a Mini Cooper and Tear it up on a track for free!!!