Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Fast 5 meet/show April 30th Portage Indiana

Old 04-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fast 5 meet/show April 30th Portage Indiana

Originally Posted by 219
this show should be sick.. got cars from jdmchicago coming as well.. slvrlude if ur on jdm chicago u can check there to see whos coimng from illinois
just checked out the site....i'll be keeping an eye out for mini meets for a cruise up
Old 04-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks everybody for the great show of suport you guys who come wont be disapointed.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theYBLEGAL

is harbor GMC sponsoring this show too? whats with the camaro? wheres the hondas!?
Old 04-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by hatchet_honda
is harbor GMC sponsoring this show too? whats with the camaro? wheres the hondas!?
lol
Old 04-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hope the weather is nice for this
Old 04-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

if my hatch is back together by then i might drive it up..but i'm really hesitant...we'll see haha..i'll put this in the maybe side of the calender cause if i come that far i've got to visit the inlaws also lol
Old 04-10-2011, 05:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by slvrlude
hope the weather is nice for this
x2
Old 04-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i hope the guy with the blue em1 that has the body kit and 500 hp bolt on turbo kit is tehre, wearing his team jersey...lol. OK seriously, more than half of the cars that are in our area are a joke. I drove by kmart on Saturday night and saw a black civic, with painted steelies, neons and hood popped, prolly showing off his mad d16y7, or maybe he swapped a b16a2 in there. Regaurdless, meets in our area are nothing but a joke and see no reason why "topspeed" would want to come and give out awards....for what?? There's only a select few people that know what theyre doing I have respect for when it comes to building cars. Call me a hater, but Ive served my time in the Honda world and have built cars, that people still talk about today and they're long gone.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by vsmhatched
i hope the guy with the blue em1 that has the body kit and 500 hp bolt on turbo kit is tehre, wearing his team jersey...lol. OK seriously, more than half of the cars that are in our area are a joke. I drove by kmart on Saturday night and saw a black civic, with painted steelies, neons and hood popped, prolly showing off his mad d16y7, or maybe he swapped a b16a2 in there. Regaurdless, meets in our area are nothing but a joke and see no reason why "topspeed" would want to come and give out awards....for what?? There's only a select few people that know what theyre doing I have respect for when it comes to building cars. Call me a hater, but Ive served my time in the Honda world and have built cars, that people still talk about today and they're long gone.
LMAO! yea hell be there...hes the one that pretty much organized it. i just hope im not the only one with a honda with actual work ive done myself. spraypainting the car flat black doesnt count as modifying to me lol
Old 04-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i hope there will be cars worth seeing there...
Old 04-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

LMAO! yea hell be there...hes the one that pretty much organized it. i just hope im not the only one with a honda with actual work ive done myself. spraypainting the car flat black doesnt count as modifying to me lol

I DO MY OWN WORK.... CHEVY ORANGE LS BLOCK WUT WUT
Old 04-12-2011, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

there are alot of douche bags from the area yes..
Old 04-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i hope there will be cars worth seeing there...
you'll be let down, trust me.

And I do all the work to my own cars as well as do work to others. And if the douchbag comment was headed towards me, Im sorry you feel that way about me. I just tell the truth about the "car scene" around here
Old 04-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Ive seen your hatch around, just curious what you've done different to actually standout and not be part of the regular car scene thats a joke around here.
Old 04-13-2011, 06:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

you'll be let down, trust me.

And I do all the work to my own cars as well as do work to others. And if the douchbag comment was headed towards me, Im sorry you feel that way about me. I just tell the truth about the "car scene" around here
no im sayin there is a alot of d bags out here.. but there are alot of tastefully done hondaz around here 2 so plz dont let the ones who act like d bags ruin it for the rest... i am a d bag sometimes just depends on what day u meet me on
Old 04-13-2011, 06:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Ive seen your hatch around, just curious what you've done different to actually standout and not be part of the regular car scene thats a joke around here.
hatchet is a good guy, hes spent the money and time making sure everything is rite..
Old 04-13-2011, 07:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 219
hatchet is a good guy, hes spent the money and time making sure everything is rite..
thats good to hear, im a d bag too sometimes, but seriously...alot of these kids running around here with fake parts galore, ebay lips, intakes, wheels, seats and more and think theyre hot ****. So thats what ruins it for me, For instance, my buddy just spent $3,200 on a set of Volk TE37's for his audi s4. Thats prolly more than what most of these kids spend on buying their car and putting 500 bucks into it and think its a race car.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thats good to hear, im a d bag too sometimes, but seriously...alot of these kids running around here with fake parts galore, ebay lips, intakes, wheels, seats and more and think theyre hot ****. So thats what ruins it for me, For instance, my buddy just spent $3,200 on a set of Volk TE37's for his audi s4. Thats prolly more than what most of these kids spend on buying their car and putting 500 bucks into it and think its a race car.
very true. i pride myself in doing things right and knowing whats in my car cause i did all of it. my pet peeve is wiring. i make mine as neat as possible so when i see speaker wires used for injectors it makes me cringe. my 2 efs have a d15b vtec and a b16A both of which i put together and swapped in myself.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Pet peeve is wiring...well i'll have to agree with that. All my project cars have been full tucks or close to it(RHD eg hatch, DC2, EJ6 caged hatch, and even my bagged VW was done up) and even tucked a few buddies cars just cause it bugs me, My buddies Audi S4 project is going to be a nightmare when it comes to wiring, cause he's converting it to RHD..and its all just chilling in my garage.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

we'll see what this meet brings
Old 04-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Pet peeve is wiring...well i'll have to agree with that. All my project cars have been full tucks or close to it(RHD eg hatch, DC2, EJ6 caged hatch, and even my bagged VW was done up) and even tucked a few buddies cars just cause it bugs me, My buddies Audi S4 project is going to be a nightmare when it comes to wiring, cause he's converting it to RHD..and its all just chilling in my garage.
sounds like u guys got some projects on your hands... and 3k for a set of wheels has got me beat.. and hatchet the only one i know that wont change his address to pass emissions, hed rather keep swapping it to make it rite
Old 04-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

we'll see what this meet brings
as long as u pull up and u dont see DECEPTIVE CREATIONS on everyones car then u know ur in the rite spot
Old 04-14-2011, 12:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 219
sounds like u guys got some projects on your hands... and 3k for a set of wheels has got me beat.. and hatchet the only one i know that wont change his address to pass emissions, hed rather keep swapping it to make it rite
well i cant test the red ef anymore. im over the allowed number of times to test it. i have no address in another county to register it to. no family out of porter county. ill just keep swapping plates from my other hatch
Old 04-17-2011, 10:32 AM
HTBATRACER

LOL terrible meet written all over it.

1. It's in portage. It might as well be in a garbage dump.

2. It's in portage.

3. Do civic's with ebay headlights and altezzas excite you?
Old 04-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hahahaha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fast 5 meet/show April 30th Portage Indiana