Notices
Midwest Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Best Deal Alloy Wheel Repair in the Chicagoland Area

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Deal Alloy Wheel Repair in the Chicagoland Area

Hey guys,

I have always browsed these forums and read over the interesting articles but never had much to post about... until now.

I curbed one of my accords wheels and found a slight bend on the backside (stupid chicago pot holes) after I went in for my tire rotation. Costco recommended Wheels America in Elk Grove Village.

I brought my wheel in looking like complete garbage, and got it back the next day looking brand new. While waiting in line I overheard the GM of the store speaking to a customer about their ChicagoZ (a local nissan enthusiast car club/forum in Illinois) discount.

I mentioned to the GM that I was a Honda-Tech member and he seemed pretty enthusiastic about having another forum user in the shop. He instantly offered me the same deal as the ChicagoZ member was getting.

$80.00 per wheel for repair/ refinish and $10.00 to mount and balance a tire.
Thanks to the GM at Wheels America and the Honda-Tech forum, I saved $60.00 from what it would normally cost for a wheel refinish and mount and balance.

The best part about it is that the GM told me to extend the deal out to any other Honda-Tech forum members that were interested. Everyone with damaged wheels needs to take advantage of this awesome deal.

I included the stores info below and I'm pretty sure I dealt with Paul while I was there.
If there are any questions I can try my best to answer them, but it's probably better to just call the pro's

Thanks again to Honda-Tech and Wheels America.

Wheels America
1535 Brummel Ave.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
847-734-9212