Notices

AP1 S2000 transmission. MINT CONDITION! Cheaps!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Cool Cool Island Breezes. BOY-EE

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default AP1 S2000 transmission. MINT CONDITION! Cheaps!

Price is $500 OBO. No lowballs, please. It's hard to come upon AP1 transmissions that aren't beat to hell.

Selling my absolutely mint AP1 transmission. Trans had right under 50k miles when pulled. So it's very low mileage. Trans has NO grind into 2nd gear like most AP1 transmissions do. The video shows me cruising in 6th, downshifting all the way down to 1st, then upshifting up to 6th, then downshifting all the way down to 1st again and flooring it, shifting fast all the way to 3rd gear and 75mph. Done to show that there are no grinds. No issues. No gears popping out. Nothing wrong.

VIDEO: http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ew¤t=Trans.mp4

Would be a GREAT trans for a F22C to be paired to...more torque paired with extended gearing works really well for F22Cs. Or would be a good replacement for a busted trans. Would also make a better F.I. trans than the AP2 trans.

- I am using Amsoil Synchromesh in the transmission currently...and have been for about 30k miles...since I bought the car.
- I change the fluid at the 15k mile interval as stated by the manual.
- I have been driving exclusively manual cars for 11 years. I have never really owned an automatic car ever since I got my license. I know how to drive stick.
- Trans has not been abused. I don't normally slam gears or drag race. That's why my 2nd gear synchro is so mint.

The reason for me selling the trans is:
It's evident from the video that my clutch is slipping. I'm having the clutch replaced. A buddy of mine had a good condition AP2 trans laying around. So I'm going to be using that. I paid a lot of $$ for the AP2 trans and I would like to make a small portion back by selling my AP1 trans lol.

Very Important:
-No trades!!
-Cash only
-I will NOT be including my VIN # tag with the trans. The simple reason is that I still own the car and I'm not comfortable selling VIN tagged parts. This obviously does not affect anything on the transmission itself. I'm just removing the vehicle ID tag. NO..IT'S NOT STOLEN! I will show you the VIN plate from the trans to show that it matches the VIN plate on the car when you come to buy the trans.