Notices

1995 Honda Civic DX Sedan $2200

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Honda Civic DX Sedan $2200

For sale is one 1995 Honda Civic DX 4 door, I bought the car with intentions to daily drive it and this coming spring drop a motor in it and doing it up big. But i have decided to set my priorities straight and buy a house.

The car will come on a set of LS Meshies.

This is a 4 owner car with a clean title, originally from California. previous owner said it has been in the Midwest for a few years. he wasn't too sure exactly how many...

motor/trans- original completely stock d15b7 engine and trans with 175,xxx miles. as far as i know its the oem clutch. feels good still, doesn't chatter or slip. engine burns about a half a quart of oil over 3000-3500 miles. other then that the engine runs strong and does not leak anything. the plugs, wires, cap and rotor, fuel filter, oil change, trans fluid, and air filter have all been changed in the last month.

exterior condition- the car has one spot of bubbling rust in the passenger side rear quarter that is maybe an inch and a half long and a half inch wide. it is the only spot on the car that has rust. aside from the rust there are the usual dings and dents. seeing as it was a cali car and the paint was most likely faded the second owner painted the car. not the best of paint jobs but with the proper compounds of wax and a good buffer you could get it to come around and look great. (you have to see the body to believe). the previous owner was involved in a mild fender bender as to why the driver side fender and bumper are painted black. the lower front corner of the door also had gotten some damage cracking the paint which is why it was painted black. i physically took the fender off before buying the car to check for frame damage...there is none.

Interior condition- carpets and seats could use a good deep cleaning, like with a household carpet cleaner vacuum. driver side seat vinyl is torn like where the back of you left knee would be. other then that everything is intact. just installed 4 brand new ken wood speakers and a sony/pandora head unit, it definitely jams out pretty good a mild sub would top it off. has oem spare and tool kit still. driver side crank window needs a new crank the plastic teeth are striped out pretty bad, but it still goes up and own with some help. other then that the car has pretty much no power options and is the lightest eg sedan you can get.

brakes/suspension/wheels/tires- let me start off buy saying the car needs new front brakes. if you are interested i have a full integra gsr brake setup off a 97 gsr that can go with the car. the setup will need calibers, e-brake cables, rotors and pads. the suspension was supposedly skunk 2 sport springs and struts. seeing as the rears are spray painted black and the fronts are like a dull blue color i beg to differ. whatever they are though this car is planted in the corners and rides really good. car has gold blox rear control arms. right now the car has my Firestone winter forces on it. these tires are awesome in the snow. they have probably 3/4 of the tread left on them. the car can also come with a very clean set of ls meshies in the oem color with tires that are all pretty much at the wear pads

all in all this car is great. but like i said i rather buy a house then continue living at my parents house and have another fast car. my ASKING price is at $2200, if you dont like the price make me an offer.if interested contact me on here, i do check my account on the daily. if very very interested give me a call at 847 345 3206. the car is located in northern lake county, near the six flags area.

thanks for looking
Old 12-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 1995 Honda Civic DX Sedan $2200

Attached Images          
Old 12-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 1995 Honda Civic DX Sedan $2200

i cant believe pops still has the delta haha

bump for a good dude