Mid-Atlantic (Sales) VA, DC, and MD

FS/FT..06 YZ-250F barely ridden in great shape 2,400 obo

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS/FT..06 YZ-250F barely ridden in great shape 2,400 obo

Asking 2,400 OBO
I paid 2,800 from a local cycle shop and have put about $600 into it for all the extra parts. I have the title for it in my hand clean and clear.
Has always been cleaned after every ride and stored in the basement. I have not actually "ridden" it since last May. I do start it up once every 2 weeks or so and run it around for a few minutes to keep everything lubed up. I've installed the following parts... new cycra powerflow plastics and new side number plates, new out of print fox racing team graphics,new seat cover,jet kit and adj. fuel screw,twin air filter,jardine slip on pipe,bark busters,full skid plate,oversized clutch cover,billet engine dress up kit,billet chain slider,new sprockets and chain,all new oem rear linkage bushings,suspension is setup by pro action for 185lb rider. This bike runs and looks great. I just don't have time to ride it working 2 jobs. Bike also comes with 2 extra sets of plastics and a side stand. It still books for 2,600 on www.nada.com Any questions please PM me and we can talk more. Thanks,Adam

I'm also willing to trade it for stuff of equal value or something I may need plus cash on mine/your end depending on what it is. I own a 94 integra 2dr
I'm mostly looking for a built bottom end and vtec head. Ls or gsr block with internals for turbo. Gsr head stock or built. Hit me up with what you got.