Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (Sales) (https://honda-tech.com/forums/mid-atlantic-sales-70/)
-   -   CRX A/C System, Del Sol mini-hammers, Del Sol Seats on EF hatch rails (https://honda-tech.com/forums/mid-atlantic-sales-70/crx-c-system-del-sol-mini-hammers-del-sol-seats-ef-hatch-rails-2741746/)

JustAnotherRex 03-11-2010 09:45 AM

CRX A/C System, Del Sol mini-hammers, Del Sol Seats on EF hatch rails

Got a nearly complete A/C system for a CRX. Came out of my old '91 DX which as since been junked. Was working fine and holding freon A-OK before being pulled about a year and a half ago. Thought I might put it in my Si but decided against for tarbo.

includes condensor, hard lines in the engine bay, bay harness, compressor and other miscellaneous stuff. Don't think I got the bracket off the motor for it, but may have.

Also includes both radiator and AC puller fans.

$150 OBO

CRX Catalytic converter - high miles, but I've passed emissions with it. One of the three triangle bolt locations is missing a chunk from angle-grinding out a frozen bolt. legal disclaimer - "for scrap only" - $40 obo

B series OBD1 starter - dirty from unknown miles, but reported to be A-OK when purchased - I'll keep as a spare unless someone needs it - $40 obo

DA Integra brown leather door panels - Horrible condition, mold, dirt, driverside is spit by the door handle portion - still have working switches for electric windows, set up for standard locks - $10 obo, may clean up or could serve as cards for custom project

B16A OBD0 Distributor - Pulled in excellent working condition, but appears to have a number of miles on it $60 obo

B16A OBD0 PR3 - $80 obo (I have no idea what this is worth) Toss me an offer. Believe its the stock flash, works fine.

H22 Prelude VTEC thermostat, OEM Honda brand new w/ gasket, no bag - $15

3 Del Sol mini-hammers / mini-fat five alloys - $70 OBO - the fourth is MIA after clipping a curb. They all have minor curbage, I believe I have center caps for all of them, tires on them are good.

Del Sol Red Stripe Seats with rails for 90-91 EF/ED Hatch. The rails were cut and welded, so everything fits like stock. the seats could probably stand to be recovered; no tears or open foam but pilling in the red stripe and clear wear in the d/s bolster. Make great gaming chairs, so if I don't see a decent offer, I'll keep them for that. $100 obo

--------------------------------------------------

Genuine Garrett GT35 Journal bearing turbo - Purchased this turbo a few months back with the original box for a project that isn't going to materialize this season. Instead of letting it collect dust, I'm willing to take a financial hit on it and get something a bit more reasonable for my goals all at the same time.

I paid $950, but I am open to all offers. Ideally I'd love a TD04E in good shape and some cash, but if you want to buy it straight up or have other ideas, shoot me a PM or post a comment. Worst I can say is no.

Please see below for the original thread I purchased from:

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/show....php?t=2761276

"
***NEVER TOUCHED ANYTHING BUT MY HANDS FOR 5 MINUTES THEN BACK IN THE BOX***

GT35R
-T4 twin scroll
-journal bearing
-upgraded F compressor housing
( 65mm housing)
-4" inlet
-2.5" outlet
-already welded to exhaust housing for v-band downpipe

I paid $1200 plus shipping so if i can get that back ill be happy, so $1200 but shoot me an offer"

-------------------------------------------

Feel free to lowball, worst I can say is no. I won't get my panties in a bunch because you're a cheap bastard, I am too.

DC2_117 03-11-2010 10:18 AM

Re: CRX A/C System, Del Sol mini-hammers, Del Sol Seats on EF hatch rails

George, what happened to the CRX man?

JustAnotherRex 03-15-2010 04:32 AM

New items added!

Originally Posted by DC2_117 (Post 41838559)
George, what happened to the CRX man?

My old DX I wrecked out driving to work one morning. I was taking a hairpin corner without being awake to realize that it had rained a couple of hours earlier in the morning, but things looked pretty dry. Hit a wet gravel / sand mix on the apex of a corner and understeered right over a 4" curb which bent the subframe.

Instead of going through and replacing the subframe, cut the car up into pieces, got a few hundred for the parts & saved what I wanted, ended up not losing much cash wise.

Got a 91 Si in black in its place, which I'm happy with, but its been a headache. Not running due to headgakset problems with the GSR in it now.

PS - Ah, realising who this is, the CRX you're familiar with is sitting in my drive way waiting to go under the knife :P

DC2_117 03-15-2010 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by JustAnotherRex (Post 41872770)
PS - Ah, realising who this is, the CRX you're familiar with is sitting in my drive way waiting to go under the knife :P

ah hahaha. That's great to hear man! Sorry about the other CRX! haha

JustAnotherRex 03-16-2010 04:09 AM

Bump, someone needs this shit!

Originally Posted by DC2_117 (Post 41873899)
ah hahaha. That's great to hear man! Sorry about the other CRX! haha

Its cool man, shit happens and I wasn't paying enough attention. If I'd tapped the brakes a couple of times to regain control I mighta made out outta that one with the car.

As it was, I still salvaged my koni/gcs from the wreck, and parted the rest of the car, so not a bad deal.

Yeah, the headgasket's gone on the GSR swap Sal did for me, pretty sure I torqued the gasket down for shit cause that torque wrench broke a few weeks later. ARP studs & cometic now, presumin everything checks out at the machine shop. Just gotta get time to get it apart, midterms are beating my ass.

JustAnotherRex 03-16-2010 12:03 PM

ttt

JustAnotherRex 03-17-2010 04:07 AM

up

JustAnotherRex 03-18-2010 04:27 AM

TTT

JustAnotherRex 03-19-2010 04:27 AM

BUY MY SHIT, I TAKE LOWBALLS

JustAnotherRex 03-19-2010 08:41 AM

ttt

JustAnotherRex 03-22-2010 03:57 AM

TTT

JustAnotherRex 03-23-2010 04:14 AM

+ 1 + U P + 1 +

JustAnotherRex 03-24-2010 04:00 AM

U P

JustAnotherRex 03-24-2010 08:08 AM

up

JustAnotherRex 03-26-2010 04:38 AM

TTT

JustAnotherRex 03-30-2010 04:30 AM

up

JustAnotherRex 03-31-2010 04:54 AM

if yer gonna **** someone in the ass, at least have the common courtesy to give them a reach-around bump.

JustAnotherRex 04-01-2010 07:05 AM

up

JustAnotherRex 04-05-2010 12:28 PM

up

jbrokos307 04-05-2010 01:37 PM

what year ef rails are on the seats if they are 89 i may be interested 90-91 wont work

JustAnotherRex 06-08-2010 12:47 PM

back up x_x

Also have GT35 journal bearing BNIB, various B series parts, a couple of CRX steering wheels, and a lot of other junk.

JustAnotherRex 06-09-2010 08:37 AM

Up.

fuserchris 06-10-2010 07:58 PM

interested in the AC system can you give email me your best price shipped to 90028

christopher.montes@gmail.com

JustAnotherRex 06-16-2010 08:55 AM

Bump; I'll get you a shipping quote as soon as I can get it boxed up.

C'mon people, everything's BEST OFFER. I just bought a Speed MX-5 and gotta rebuild the CRX's motor.

JustAnotherRex 06-21-2010 05:32 AM

TTT.