Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Community Forums > Regional Forums and Meets > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

WANTED IMMEDIATELY-Clean cars for World Of Wheels...no cost, VIP passes, afterparty!

Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

WANTED IMMEDIATELY-Clean cars for World Of Wheels...no cost, VIP passes, afterparty!

Old 12-31-2010, 06:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default WANTED IMMEDIATELY-Clean cars for World Of Wheels...no cost, VIP passes, afterparty!

I am working with the organizers of Pittsburgh World of Wheels. Due to lingering interest in the show in prior years, several shops and agencies have stepped forward to change the direction of the show. I have been contacted by several shops, due to my involvement in the Honda scene and my prior meets, to locate and provide placement of several Honda's that can properly represent the scene.

I am looking for as many as possible, but I need confirmations QUICKLY.

All costs will be covered, and I can provide VIP passes to the afterparty friday night at a hotel in Pittsburgh. This years World Of Wheels will have bikini contests made up of finalists from other contests, dj's, DVE on site, bands, afterparties, more cars upstairs and cars downstairs and more.

Represent the Honda scene proper...we need some correct imports at this show instead of riced up garbage with 40k invested by some douche.

Move in date would be Jan. 21st and move out would be the following Sunday. Owners of the vehicle will have access to the show, as well as the VIP afterparty.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WANTED IMMEDIATELY-Clean cars for World Of Wheels...no cost, VIP passes, afterpar

Way to represent.......
Old 01-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WANTED IMMEDIATELY-Clean cars for World Of Wheels...no cost, VIP passes, afterpar

Try offering some compensation like hotel, food, etc. Not just free passes.