Notices
Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

-->> September 27th 2008, Benifit Car Show in Waldorf, Maryland <<--

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 06:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default -->> September 27th 2008, Benifit Car Show in Waldorf, Maryland <<--

Just to let you guys in on whats up. My fire department is holding their second annual car/truck/bike show on the 27th of September 2008 at the St. Charles Town Center in Waldorf, Md. All proceeds go towards the Equipment and Grounds fund for the Westlake FD station 12.

we had a great turn out last year for it being our first show and expect a HUGE turn out this time around.

if interested, please view the link below... hope to see you guys there!!!

http://www.waldorfvfd.com/imag....html
Old 09-03-2008, 08:13 AM
RIP ILL: 26Jan1945-02Feb2017 -&- JLVK: 14Jun1925-13Dec2016

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: -->> September 27th 2008, Benifit Car Show in Waldorf, Maryland <<-- (hanginlow)

greg sucks.
mostly because he can't properly spell benefit.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:05 AM
FAILWGN

Default Re: -->> September 27th 2008, Benifit Car Show in Waldorf, Maryland <<-- (ZylexSNL)

I will be at this.

I live 5 mins away.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:53 AM
RIP ILL: 26Jan1945-02Feb2017 -&- JLVK: 14Jun1925-13Dec2016

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: -->> September 27th 2008, Benifit Car Show in Waldorf, Maryland <<-- (Micha)

micha, the OP is the guy that has the teg i told you about all those weeks ago.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:52 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: -->> September 27th 2008, Benifit Car Show in Waldorf, Maryland <<-- (hanginlow)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hanginlow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just to let you guys in on whats up. My fire department is holding their second annual car/truck/bike show on the 27th of September 2008 at the St. Charles Town Center in Waldorf, Md. All proceeds go towards the Equipment and Grounds fund for the Westlake FD station 12.

we had a great turn out last year for it being our first show and expect a HUGE turn out this time around.

if interested, please view the link below... hope to see you guys there!!!

http://www.waldorfvfd.com/imag....html</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Greg, nobody cares about what you have invested in your trash.
Also, the Arbutus show last Sunday was better than this crap can ever hope to be.
You're probably just butthurt that you didn't get a trophy last Sunday.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: -->> September 27th 2008, Benifit Car Show in Waldorf, Maryland <<-- (The Phil)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Phil &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Hey Greg, nobody cares about what you have invested in your trash.
Also, the Arbutus show last Sunday was better than this crap can ever hope to be.
You're probably just butthurt that you didn't get a trophy last Sunday.</TD></TR></TABLE>

who said anything about what they have invested in their vehicle?

and first off, that arbutus show sucked so bad that i know at least 40 people if not more that are not going to show up for their third annual, if there will even be a third annual.

the band sucked, the judges sucked seeing that it took them 4 hours to do an award presentation

the fact that show stoppers took 40% of the trophies for crap that should have never won...knowing that there was about 4 or 5 people in really good with the judges and other people who run at the station.

and who in their right mind would go to a show where the people who are running and judging the show takes home two of the 5 most important awards out of the entire show, the 5 foot trophies.

the show that my department puts on is nothing like this, and if you were not there last year, you would have no idea of the outcome...and i can garuentee that the show this year, our 2ND ANNUAL...will be better than any show that Arbutus can even dream to put on.

butthurt? are you kidding me? you really think that i go to these shows expecting to win something? i know what i am up against and know a good show vehicle when i see one...do i show off the 15 awards i have won in the past two years like everyone else does? no. It was a charitable event and that is the only reason why i drove over an hour to show. But when the guys there screw up the judging like they did, i know i will not ever make that trip again.

you are open to have opinions, but don't judge when you don't know crap. just remember, you only won because it was by default, not like you had any competition there other then mayber one other vehilce...