Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

Review: Liquid Powder Coats in Yardley, PA

Old 06-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Review: Liquid Powder Coats in Yardley, PA

Contact Info: liquidpowdercoats.com
Location: Yardley, PA (>50 to ship wheels across the coutnry)
Service/Communication: 10/10, Responsive, quick turn around, standup/really nice guy.

Product: Powdercoatings, 10/10, some of the best work I've ever seen done. His designs are amazing. Check his site for images.

I decided to do a bit of a review for Liquid Powder Coats located in Yardley, PA. I've always loved my LS Mesh wheels for the summer, lightweight, good design and strong. Since I wasn't tracking the car at that time, I didn't feel like forking out 1000 dollars for some Ray's. I've had the orange and black theme going on my GSR for a while now and decided it was time to mix the wheels into that. (My 2 fave colors, I don't care if it's Halloweeny). So I decided paint wasn't going to fetch me the colors I wanted, so a lot of research led me to look into powedercoating. Vibrant colors in almost any combination and color and the clarity on it is amazing. The durability seemed to be great as well. I am located in the Towson MD area and decided on a candy style orange which is a two stage color. A couple calls to the local shops fetched me estimates for my 15" wheels at anywhere from 500-1000 dollars. Most also told me that colors didn't stock normally so I'd need to order the powder on my own as well and then bring it to them. A recommendation from a friend led me to Martin, who owns Liquid Powder Coats. A couple of emails back and forth and Martin knew exactly what I needed done. He also came in at 300 dollars for the wheels and the valve cover. I was hooked, gps said it'd take me about 2.5 hours to drive to him, so I went ahead and met him on a saturday. I dropped my wheels off and they were returned really quick. The service and outcome was amazing. I'll let the pictures do the talking, I'll get on car pics in the next few days. Martin is an artist, all there is to it.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Review: Liquid Powder Coats in Yardley, PA

Old 07-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Beautiful wheels...pics of the valve cover? Backside (360*) pic of the wheel?
Old 07-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I can personally vouch for how good these wheels look. In the sun, they pop and the paint is near flawless.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by CivicxTree754 View Post
Beautiful wheels...pics of the valve cover? Backside (360*) pic of the wheel?
Hey sorry, didn't see this. Give me til this weekend when I do my brakes and I can get some backside pics/valve cover. VC matches the wheels perfectly, I had shaved the letters already, but it looks great.

Thanks Kyle!